剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
You two can't weigh more than,
你们俩加起来的的重量不能超过
together, 250 pounds, right?
113公斤 对吧
240.
108公斤
Minimal carriage.
这是最小承重量
Even for a warped winch.
即使对一台变形的绞缆机来说
Hey, I hate to be the bearer of bad questions,
我讨厌由我来问不好的问题
but how in the name of reinforced braided steel
但我们要用什么样的加固的钢材
are we gonna cut the cable?
来切断缆绳呢
Hadn't considered that yet.
我还没考虑这个问题
Yeah, well, I have.
我考虑过了
And I've got an idea,
我有个主意
but Paige and Happy might not like it.
但佩吉和乐乐可能不会喜欢
It's worse than Walter's idea?
比沃特的主意还糟糕吗
I'm gonna shoot through the cable.
我会把缆绳从中间射穿
A high caliber rifle
一把大口径步♥枪♥
will knock that gondola clean off.
能将缆车与缆绳彻底断开
And if you miss, our heads.
但如果你射偏了 我们的头就保不住了
A headless bride might crimp my nuptials.
我的婚礼上就会出现一个无头新娘
Uh, Cabe, know you're a good shot,
凯布 我知道你是个优秀的枪手
but how good?
但优秀到什么程度
I got my marksmanship qualification
我在部队时
when I was in the Corps.
就拿到了射击资格证
Now, we only got 12 minutes left?
我们现在只剩12分钟了吧
Barely 11 minutes.
不到11分钟
Then we better hightail it back
那我们最好快点返回
to that gun store we passed
我们来时经过的那家枪♥支♥商店
about a mile back.
距这儿大概1.5公里
With the way Cabe drives,
按凯布的驾驶速度
we should be back with one minute or so to spare.
我们回来时应该还有1分钟左右的时间
Okay, then go already!
好 那就快去吧
Man, they're cutting it close.
他们这样 时间就很紧迫了
Something as small as a-a slow checkout clerk
即使是像枪店收银员这样的小小因素
at the gun shop could mean they fall.
都可能拖慢他们
Toby's right; we need to buy more time.
托比说得对 我们得多争取些时间
You need to get rid of any extra weight the gondola is holding.
你们得把缆车中任何多余的东西都扔出去
Now, every pound jettisoned
扔掉任何一点东西
can give us extra crucial seconds
都能在绞缆机断裂之前
before the winch falls.
为我们争取到宝贵的几秒时间
So, while Toby and I try to stop this thing from bending,
我和托比想办法阻止绞缆机继续弯折
you two dump anything that isn't essential.
你们俩把任何不重要的东西都扔掉
Hey, take it easy.
小心点
It's cheap workmanship.
这东西不值钱
Okay, open the door, this thing is going overboard.
把门打开 这个东西要"下船"了
That could be us.
我们的下场可能也会是这样
We got to keep lessening our load. Come on.
我们得继续减轻重量 快点
Agent Cabe Gallo, Homeland Security.
我是国安部探员 凯布·格洛
I need to commandeer a Desert Tech HTI sniper rifle.
我要征用一支沙漠科技HTI狙击步♥枪♥
It's a matter of life and death.
这事关生死
Excuse you, I'm with a customer,
不好意思 我正和顾客通话呢
you'll need to wait.
你得等一下
I don't think you understand.
你好像没听懂我的话
I'm an agent of the U.S. Government.
我是一名为美国政♥府♥工作的特工
Well, as an agent of the U.S. Government,
作为一名为美国政♥府♥工作的特工
you would know that the law requires
那你该知道 法律规定
a ten-day waiting period
出♥售♥枪♥支♥前
before the sale of a firearm.
需要经过十天的等待期
And as a licensed firearms merchant in the state of California,
作为一名在加州执照经营的枪♥支♥销♥售♥商
you should know
你该知道
that this badge allows me emergency appropriation.
这个徽章赋予我紧急征用权
Look, for all I know, that's fake
听着 说不定这徽章是假的
and you're some kook who's just...
而你是个疯子 想要...
Is that the Stone of Valor?
那是勇者之石吗
Uh, yes. Yes, it is.
是 是 是的
My liege.
我的君主
I am Erhlic of the Desert Dwellers,
我是沙漠之民埃里克
fourth son of Ravenswood, uh,
雷文斯伍德的第♥四♥代♥传人
gunsmith to the House of Thames.
泰晤士家的制枪匠
I'm at your service.
听候您的吩咐
You got to be kidding me.
你一定是在逗我
At ease, brave Erhlic.
请起身 勇敢的埃里克
Two of my clan are in grave peril
我的两个族人身处险境
and we beseech your aid.
我们需要你的帮助
Say no more.
不必多言
The weapon you seek shall be yours.
您需要的武器将立马呈献给您
I bet he would have appreciated the cape.
他一定会喜欢那件斗篷的
Happy, we can't keep this winch
乐乐 我们坚持不了多久
from breaking for much longer;
来阻止绞缆机断裂了
you got to shed more weight.
你得再减轻些重量
Anything that could be tossed is already on the ground.
能扔的都扔下去了
Only thing left is our clothes,
只剩我们的衣服了
and we're not dying naked.
我们可不要裸着死去
Can't hold on much longer,
即使减轻了重量
even with the reduced weight.
也坚持不了多久了
We have less than 90 seconds before this thing snaps.
在断裂之前 我们只剩不到90秒了
Where's Cabe?
凯布在哪儿
Right here!
在这儿
I got the rifle.
我拿到步♥枪♥了
Ladies, get topside.
女士们 爬到上面去
Oh, boy.
天呐
Little help!
拉我一把
Okay, we're out.
好了 我们出来了
Get up that cable and hold on.
爬上缆绳 抓牢
Rifle's locked in. I'm ready.
步♥枪♥已锁定目标 我准备好了
But they're not.
但她们还没准备好
There isn't enough clearance to take the shot.
间隙不够大 无法射击
Ladies, you got to keep climbing.
女士们 你们得继续爬
And do it fast! The winch is starting to snap.
爬快点 绞缆机要断了
We got 60 seconds until everything starts tumbling down!
一切崩塌前 我们还有60秒
We're trying to!
我们正努力爬呢
The cable's coated in lithium compound grease,
缆绳上涂了锂化合成的油脂
specifically designed to prevent things from gripping it!
为防止被抓住特地设计成这样的
I have an idea. Happy, I'm coming up.
我有个办法 乐乐 我先上去
I'm gonna wrap my foot in the cable and lean back a bit.
我会把脚缠在缆线上 然后微微后仰
You'll step on my foot and lean back, too.
你就踩着我的脚上去 然后也向后仰
Our weight will counterbalance each other
我们的体重可以使彼此达到平衡
and make it easier for us to climb up.
这样往上爬会轻松些
And then you'll wrap your foot
然后你把脚缠在缆线上
and we'll alternate all the way up.
我们一路互相交替这样爬上去
There you go. Got it?
你往上爬 明白了吗
Yeah. I'm good.
我明白
Pretty close quarters for two people
对于两个无法忍♥受待在
who couldn't stand being in the same box together.
同一车厢里的人 真是亲密的时刻
Yeah, well, the irony isn't lost on me, either.
是啊 真是讽刺
All right, let's climb. Okay.
好吧 我们快爬吧
We've got five feet of clearance,
有一点五米的距离
wind is steady. Take the shot.
风速稳定 可以射击
Why don't I hear a gunshot? We have 30 seconds!
我为何没听到枪声 我们只剩三十秒了
If I'm off by a hair, I take their heads off.
如果我有一毫米偏差 就会射中她们的脑袋
Give me a second.
等我一下
It's now or never, Cabe.
时不我待 凯布
Hurry!
快点
It's hard to hold on.
就要坚持不住了
Do it, Cabe!
快开枪 凯布
Nothing happened!
什么都没发生
Cabe missed.
凯布没击中
He missed the shot.
他没能击中
Hey, Cabe, what about that marksmanship
凯布 你在海军陆战队获得的
qualification from the Marines?
神枪手资格呢
I haven't fired a rifle like this in ten years.
我已经十年没有用过这样的步♥枪♥了
Give Sly a sec to sight it in.
给希尔点时间观察视野
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表