剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Scorpion...
《天蝎》前情提要
I am running for the 16th district Alderman of West Altadenia
我要在本地接下来的选举中
in the local upcoming election.
自荐竞选西艾萨迪尼亚第十六任区市议员
I'm your campaign manager, now.
我来做你的竞选经理
What? Why?
什么 为什么
'Cause I care about you, kid.
因为我在乎你啊 孩子
You look beautiful.
你好美
Well, thank you. I am excited to meet your parents.
谢谢 我很激动能去见你的父母
You should've taken my mom dancing
你当时应该把握机会
when you had the chance.
带我妈妈跳那支舞
We could have been partners forever.
我们就是永远的伙伴了
Paige, just hear me out.
佩吉 听我说
How does Ms. Franklin know your name?
富兰克林女士怎么会知道你的名字
Her last name is not Franklin, it's Dineen.
她不姓富兰克林 姓狄宁
My mother is a con woman.
我妈是个江湖骗子
A first-degree grifter.
头等欺诈犯
Would you like to meet your grandson?
你想认识下你的外孙吗
I'd like that very much.
那真是太好了
It's a true pleasure.
我真的很开心
I want what's best for my daughter.
我希望自己的女儿得到最好的
And from what I can tell,
根据我现在所知道的
that's you.
你就是那个最好的
I'm gonna help you get her back.
我要帮你赢回她
Those videos of people leaning so hard into the wind
记得那些视频里 倾身逆风而行
that they're nearly horizontal?
简直要贴地的人吗
That was me today.
我今天就是这样
I'm so glad to be out of Chicago and back in L.A.
真高兴能离开风城回洛杉矶
I missed you so much.
我想死你了
I can't wait to get home.
我等不及回家了
So, you want to get crazy tonight?
今晚想玩疯点吗
Order pizza, do nothing?
点个披萨 什么都不做
Beth?
贝丝
Beth, are you okay?
贝丝 你还好吗
Michael, I just crashed.
迈克尔 我撞车了
I can't get out of the car!
我下不了车
Just stay calm, I'll get help!
冷静点 我叫人帮忙
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Just wait for it.
等等的
Wait for it.
等等的
And the Swamp Lord is back!
沼泽大王回来了
Bet you thought that air strike took him out.
你以为空袭干掉他了吧
Actually, I fully expected him to survive the air strike.
其实 我完全料到他会从空袭中活下来
How do you not love the Swamp Lord?
你怎么会不喜欢沼泽大王
It was my favorite growing up.
我小时候最喜欢了
I can't believe you found it.
你居然找到了 真难以置信
Me either.
我也觉得难以置信
It's funny how movie night
真是有趣 电影之夜
happened to fall on the one night
偏巧赶在了蒂姆
Tim's coming home late from San Diego.
从圣地亚哥赶不回来的这一晚
Sure hope they get him with that atom blaster.
希望原子枪能干掉他
Which they won't,
但不会有用的
because there's no such thing.
因为根本没这种东西
Come on. Swamp Lord just wants to be loved.
得了 沼泽大王只想要人爱
Spoiler alert.
剧透
What? Chocolate-covered peanuts for your popcorn?
怎么 要来点巧克力花生配爆米花吗
Oh, my God.
天呐
That's how I always eat my movie popcorn. Yes!
我一直这么吃电影爆米花的 太棒了
Give me.
来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
I smell a rat.
有猫腻
A ripe, raw rat.
绝对有猫腻
He's up to something.
他有企图
What's with the cheeseball movie?
这蹩脚电影是怎么回事
What?
什么
The plot is an interesting malange of Cold War themes.
情节融合了冷战主题 很有趣
And the action isn't half bad.
动作部分还不坏
Balderdash. What?
胡扯 什么
I'm trying to see if turn of the century exclamations
我想试试看上个世纪的感叹词
can make a comeback.
还能否再次流行起来
It's a small linguistics experiment I'm doing.
是我在进行的小型语言实验
Anyway, hey,
话说回来
you don't even like movies.
你根本不喜欢电影
Yes, I do. Hooey. You've seen two.
我喜欢的 傻话 你就看过两部
Revenge of the Nerds, which you said
《菜鸟大反♥攻♥》 你说
wasn't vengeful enough...
不够狠
...and Real Genius, which you said... wasn't.
而《天才作反》被你说是 不是真天才
Correct.
是啊
And now you're into obscure horror knockoffs
而你现在又喜欢上了小众恐怖山寨片
which happen to be Paige's favorite?
还恰巧是佩吉最喜欢的
I'm expanding my film repertoire.
我想多看些电影
I know poppycock when I hear it.
我听得出什么是扯淡
You're trying to win Paige.
你是想赢回佩吉
And I'm certain she's involved.
我确定这事跟她有关
Yay.
太棒了
Isn't that great?
多棒啊
He gets the girl in the end.
他最终抱得美人归
Implausibly.
不合情理
Help me put the couch back.
帮我把沙发推回去
Thank God for that movie.
多谢那部电影了
It was practically your babysitter every day after school.
基本上是你的保姆 每天放学后让你乖乖的
Nice to be reminded how latchkey I was.
多谢你提醒我以前多没人关心
Um, you all settled into the camper?
你在房♥车里安顿下来了吗
Yeah, it's great.
嗯 很好
Better than a motel.
比汽车旅馆好多了
Cheaper, too.
也更便宜
And we're clear that, um, this is...
我们说清楚了 这只是
Temporary.
暂时的
Absolutely.
绝对的
One week.
就一周
Okay.
好
Honey, I love your hair like this.
亲爱的 我喜欢你这发型
Thanks. Thanks, Mom.
谢谢 妈妈
The movie idea was excellent.
电影真是个好点子
Salty/sweet worked like a charm.
甜咸零食也非常成功
Good, good. Because she deserves a man like you.
很好 因为她该有你这样的男人
Intellectual.
聪明
Kindhearted.
善良
This is gonna work out great.
这会非常棒的
You seem to enjoy this process.
你似乎很享受这个过程
You guys all have your gifts.
你们都有各自的天赋
I have one, too.
我也有一个
Con woman.
女骗子
Persuader.
说服者
Yeah. But I'm not used to
嗯 但我一般不会
using my gifts for good. I kind of like it.
把我的天赋用来做好事 我还蛮喜欢的
You know what else Paige likes?
知道佩吉还喜欢什么吗
The smell of rosemary.
迷迭香的气味
There was a bush under her window
那些好年岁里 她窗下
during the good years.
正好有一丛
It'll bring back positive childhood memories.
这会唤起美好的童年回忆
Excellent.
太棒了
Oh, and when she was in middle school, she was really into grunge.
她上中学时 特别喜欢邋遢文化
Mm, that's odd for someone so hygienic.
对于那么爱干净的人来说这好奇怪
No. The music?
不 那种音乐
Think flannel.
法兰绒衣服
I will.
知道了
I'll be right back.
我就回来
I have to... Google something.
我要去 谷歌♥一下
Forestry Brave Cookies?
丛林勇士饼干
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表