剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
In case something falls and pops the bubble...
万一有东西掉下来戳破保护罩
Nothing's gonna happen.
不会有事的
Okay.
好
Okay...
好吧
But in case it does...
不过万一发生了
I love you.
我爱你
Yeah, I love you, too, sweetheart.
我也爱你 宝贝
Sharp wood is lifting.
尖木块已经抬起来了
There's less pressure on the bubble.
保护罩上的压力减小了
Okay, we're good to go for now.
好了 我们现在可以继续了
Yahoos, get back to work.
伙计们 继续干活
It's from Kaldor.
是卡尔多发的
I need to go look at this link immediately.
我得赶紧看这个链接
From Patel's social media.
是来自帕特尔的社交网站
I have infinite respect for veterans.
我无比地尊重退伍军人
I have disrespect for microbes and bacteria.
我只是不尊重微生物和细菌
Anyone's microbes and bacteria!
任何人的微生物和细菌
This is some dirty pool.
这招太阴了
There's no way Allie condones this.
艾莉不会让他们这么做的
Oh, this is bad.
这不太好
That's worse-- the air's leaking from the mattress.
更糟的是充气床垫正在漏气
Debris is shifting. Look out, look out!
碎片在移位 小心 小心
The power line snapped.
电线断了
Her HEPA filter will turn off.
她的高效微粒空气过滤器会关掉
She'll die.
她会死的
No, only one line's broken.
不 只有一条电线断了
The other two are intact.
还有两条连着的
Yeah, but the line is red-hot,
但是这条电线很烫
and it's right up against the bubble.
并且紧挨着保护罩上
PVC melts at 320 degrees.
聚氯乙烯的熔点是160度
A live wire easily conducts as much heat.
一条通电的电线会产生更多热量
Okay, given the bubble's thickness,
根据保护罩的厚度计算
it'll melt through in less than ten minutes.
不到十分钟就会被熔穿
Then we have no choice,
那我们没有别的选择了
we have to get her out of the bubble now.
必须得把她从保护罩里弄出去
What do you mean "Get her out"?
什么叫"把她弄出去"
I'll die if I'm exposed to unfiltered air.
如果我暴露在未过滤空气中就会死的
Especially after a storm. She could contract
特别是在风暴过后 她可能会
hypersensitivity pneumonitis from mold, Coccidioides...
因为粗球霉菌感染过敏性肺炎
We get it.
我们明白了
Mr. Pearce, has she ever been transported before?
皮尔斯先生 她从保护罩里出去过吗
Never. There's only one transport protocol,
从没有过 只有一种情况她会出去
and that's for scheduled surgery,
是为了手术
and it takes a week to prepare.
那需要准备一周的时间
What if we had a space suit?
那如果我们有防护服呢
There's no way we're getting NASA there in five minutes.
我们不可能在五分钟内把宇航局请过来
What if we made our own?
我们自己做一件呢
Something impermeable that can be sterilized.
用一些不透水的可消毒的材料
There's got to be something on a fire truck that we could use.
消防车上应该会有我们能用到的东西
Yeah, yeah, we'll get the supplies.
没错 我们会找到必需品的
Happy, stay with Ada.
乐乐 陪着艾达
Your connection with her is an asset.
你和她的交流是很重要的
Keep her calm.
让她冷静下来
Not my wheelhouse, Doc.
这不是我的职责 医生
You've been doing it since we got here.
从我们来到这里你就在做这个了
Just keep talking to her.
一直跟她讲话
What if we repurpose incubators
如果我们改造一下
hospitals use for premies?
医院给早产儿用的孵化器呢
Neonatal ICUs would have the supplies and the sterile room,
新生儿加护病房♥会有必需品和消毒室
but in order to get her there,
但如果想要到那去
we need to bypass swarms of germ-laden people.
我们会经过很多带有细菌的人
Well, you're a man of contingencies.
你总是能想到各种情况
What if biological warfare broke out, what would you do?
如果生物战争爆发了 你会怎么做
Freak the heck out.
会疯掉的
That's not an option. Think.
那不是办法 再想想
I would find the nearest meat locker
我会找到最近的肉类储藏柜
or walk-in fridge in a restaurant.
或者饭店的大冰柜
And do what in it? That can't be sterile.
在里面干嘛 那又不可能是无菌的
We can make it sterile.
我们可以让它无菌
It's airtight, so we can feed filtered oxygen
它是密闭的 所以我们可以通过制冷系统
through the refrigeration system.
输送过滤后的氧气
All we have to do is clear it off and sterilize it.
我们需要做的就是清理并消毒
I'm searching now for a restaurant
我在查找
that fits our requirements.
符合我们需要的饭店
A Hazmat suit.
这里有防护服
The spun polyethylene and positive air pressure
纺织聚乙烯和内部正压环境
would mimic her bubble.
和她的保护罩功能类似
That'll protect her,
可以保护她
but she's gonna need a better breathing apparatus.
但她需要一套更好的呼吸装置
A full-size oxygen tank will not fit under a Hazmat suit.
全尺寸的氧气罐装不进防护服里
Paige? Grab an extra comm
佩吉 再拿一个对讲机
and then tell Ada's father to sterilize it
告诉艾达的爸爸 把对讲机消毒一下
so that she can communicate with us
她就可以穿着防护服
when she's in the Hazmat suit. Copy that.
和我们说话了 收到
I'm gonna take the filter from this regulator,
我要从调节器中取出一个过滤器
put it in this smaller tank's mask,
放在这个小氧气罐带的面罩上
cover the side vent holes with sterile medical tape, and,
用无菌医用胶带盖住侧面通风口
voilá...
就成了
...she will be breathing pure air.
她会呼吸到干净的空气的
we can use this Velcro strap to fasten the tank to Ada.
我们可以用这个尼龙搭扣把氧气罐绑在艾达身上
I hope Happy got Ada to calm down.
我希望乐乐能让艾达冷静
She's gonna need her head clear to get through this.
要完成这些她得让她头脑清楚
Oh, I'm sure she's fine.
我相信她会没事的
You know, people in dire straits often do better
在通过交谈分神之后
when distracted by conversation.
在困境中的人们往往会做得更好
It's one of those examples
有些时候
where you shouldn't give someone their space.
你不能给人空间让他独处 这就是一种情况
Walter, where do you get this drivel?
沃特 你从哪知道这些奇怪理论
Who are these experts?
都哪来的专家啊
You are not the only shrink in the world.
你并不是这世界上唯一的心理学家
They're also bringing a Hazmat suit and an oxygen mask.
他们正在拿回防护服和氧气面罩
No, not bringing, brought.
不是在拿 是拿到了
Mask can go in the autoclave,
面罩可以通过高压灭菌器
but its steam will degrade the suit,
但是蒸汽会降解防护服的
so we'll sterilize that in here,
所以我们在这
with ethylene oxide gas.
用环氧乙烷气体消毒吧
Less than six minutes till my bubble bursts, literally.
我的保护罩会在六分钟以内破掉
You're not dying. You're gonna live.
你不会死的 你会活下来
Why start now? What do you mean?
为什么现在开始 你什么意思
I mean, I've spent three years in this plastic prison.
我在这塑料监狱里待了三年了
Not living, just, you know, surviving.
我没有生活 我只是活着
Sometimes I wonder... what's the point?
有时候我想 为了什么呢
Well, I'm glad you survived.
很高兴你活了下来
'Cause I got to meet you.
这样我才能遇见你
Ada,
艾达
get the mask and the comm out of the autoclave.
拿上从高压灭菌器出来的面罩和对讲机
Is that suit enough to protect her?
防护服足够保护她吗
It's impermeable, it'll do the trick.
它是完全不透的 会有效果的
And the ethylene oxide will kill any bacteria.
环氧乙烷气体会杀掉所有细菌
I hope she'll be okay.
我希望她平安
Things sterilized in this gas normally ventilate for 36 hours.
在气体中消毒过的物品一般需要通风36小时
Less than five minutes until this thing bursts.
这东西还有不到五分钟就要破了
Mr. Pearce, start the exhaust.
皮尔斯先生 开始排气吧
I wanted to get her out of her bubble, but not this way.
我想让她出保护罩 但不是这种方式
Ada, it's ready.
艾达 准备好了
Ada, you need to go faster.
艾达 你得快点
I'm scared.
我害怕
It's gonna be okay, I promise. Just get the suit on.
会没事的 我保证 穿上防护服吧
Oh, no, we were wrong about the five minutes.
我们对五分钟的判断有误
The bubble's breaking. Zip up that suit now.
保护罩已经开始坏了 快把防护服拉上
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表