剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
the general length of the Caldera's hull,
长度大概符合卡尔德拉的船身
equally interspersed solid masses.
均匀分布的固体块状物质
Those could be the on-deck cannons.
大概是甲板上的卡农大炮
This is the closest match we've seen
这是我们今天之内监测到的
to the San Caldera all day.
最接近圣卡尔德拉舰的结果
Water Matthau needs a closer look.
水·马修需要靠近看看
He's descending at a 40 degree angle,
他正在以40度倾角下降
20 knots.
速度20节
Currently 300 feet away.
目前距离91.44米
I have been working towards this moment
过去六年里
for the past six years of my life.
我一直在等这一天
I have been bored for the past few hours of my life,
我刚才的几小时过得非常无聊
so we both got a lot riding on this.
所以我们都很期待结果
Toby, hold on to your frilly hat.
托比 拿好你的褶边帽
I see something coming into view.
我看到有东西过来了
There she is!
就是它
The Caldera. We found it.
卡尔德拉 我们找到了
I knew I was right.
我就知道我说得对
I'm gonna contact the retrieval crews.
我来联♥系♥考察搜索队
They will be here in the next three and a half hours.
他们三个半小时之后就会过来
Arr! There be me booty.
我要发大财啦
Technically, there be me booty.
其实 是我要发大财
There be your five percent.
你只能拿5%提成
Still a sweet payday.
至少有的拿
Congratulations, Walter. Your gamble paid off.
祝贺你 沃特 你赢了赌局
Walter.
沃特
Hey, Walt, you there, buddy?
沃特 你在吗兄弟
Actually, Cabe, Walter and Paige haven't been active
凯布 沃特和佩吉已经有几分钟
on their comms for a few minutes now.
没有联♥系♥我们了
That's weird, 'cause I can't seem
很奇怪
to get their submersible to come online.
因为我无法开启他们的潜水器
You sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 确定
Nothing from Ethel Mer-man at all.
艾瑟尔·人鱼完全没有消息
Radio silence.
一片寂静
Weird.
很奇怪
Maybe they turned their treasure ship into a love boat.
也许他们把宝船当成爱船了
Know what I'm saying?
明白我意思吗
Open water, no one around, Tim in Qatar...
开放水域 空无一人 蒂姆又在卡塔尔
Zip it, Toby. Quit clowning around.
闭嘴 托比 别胡闹了
Don't be an idiot.
不要卖♥♥蠢了
They're just having some sort of technical issue.
他们应该是遇到了技术问题
Right, Hap?
对吧 小乐
It's possible that an electrical issue
有可能船上有电子干扰
on the boat knocked out the comms
导致他们的通讯设备失常
and the submersible's signal.
干扰了潜水器的信♥号♥♥
You go get that.
你去接待吧
I'll try to reboot the connection to Ethel Mer-man.
我试试与艾瑟尔·人鱼重新建立连接
Oh. Hi, Allie. Cabe's not here.
你好 艾莉 凯布不在
I know. I'm here to see you.
我知道 我是来见你的
I feel bad about the wizard commercial,
之前巫师广♥告♥的事我很内疚
so I want to make it up to you.
所以我想补偿你
This is Patty Logan.
这位是帕蒂·罗根
She's a reporter with the West Altadenia Shopper.
她是《西艾塔尼亚购物者报》的记者
She'd like to interview you.
她想采访你
Hello.
你好
You're a teenager.
你好年轻啊
I work at the Shopper for school credit,
我在购物者报工作是为了修学分
but my age isn't relevant.
但我的年龄无关紧要
Okay. I need to run,
好吧 我得赶紧走了
but I'll leave you two to discuss the issues.
但你俩留下来好好聊聊
Good luck, Sylvester.
祝你好运 希尔维斯特
Okay.
好吧
Please, come in.
请进吧
We are just in the middle of work.
我们正在工作
Oh, uh, this might interest you.
你也许会觉得这事挺有趣的
We found a sunken ship that's centuries old.
我们找到了一艘几个世纪之前的沉船
Actually, Mr. Dodd, I'm here to learn about
实际上 多德先生 我来是为了了解
your platform for alderman.
你竞选议员的目标纲领
Now, some say that you're a one-issue candidate
如今 有人称你为"目标单一"参选者
who only cares about the fate of his favorite comic book store.
你唯一在乎的就是你最爱的漫画店的存亡
So, setting that topic aside for the moment,
所以 暂时抛开那个话题
can you explain how you'd handle
你能解释下你准备如何解决
the budget crisis in West Altadenia,
西艾萨迪尼亚的预算危机吗
when reports are you've yet to request a copy
因为有报道称你至今尚未
of the city's financials from the town council.
向市议会申请市财政副本
Ms. Logan, I am a genius.
罗根女士 我是个天才
I haven't requested the budget because it would take me
我还没有申请看预算是因为审阅这个
less than a few minutes to read it,
并找出其中的无效率预算
identify any inefficiencies and then balance it.
再平衡账面 这些事花不了我几分钟
Budget not a priority...
预算不是头等要务...
Uh, no, no, no. That's not what I said.
不不不 我不是那个意思
What I said was...
我的意思是...
Sly, I need you.
希尔 我需要你帮忙
Now?
赶紧的
Excuse me.
失陪
Excuse me.
失陪
Reboot didn't work.
重启没起作用
No contact with my submersible,
联♥系♥不上我的潜水器
and Walter and Paige are still off their comms.
沃特和佩吉依然处于失联状态
Something's wrong. Cabe, you need to go find them.
出事了 凯布 你得去找他们
I'm sorry, gentlemen,
抱歉 先生们
but I'm not leaving this spot
但我不会因为失个联
because of a communications failure.
就离开这个位置的
I'm sure your crew is fine.
我确定你们的队员还好好的
Oh, I don't care if you're sure.
我不在乎你确不确定
I need to be sure.
我得去确定
Walter O'Brien isn't some flake
沃特·奥布莱恩不是那种
who just drops out of contact with his team;
会随意与队友断开联♥系♥的不靠谱的人
it's completely out of character.
这完全不符合他的个性
We need to go find our friends, now.
我们得去找我们的朋友 立刻
My call.
我说了算
Wrong. This is my boat.
错 这是我的船
I'm the captain, and under maritime law,
我是船长 根据海商法
you have no control here.
你在这里没有指挥权
So let me be clear.
让我说清楚
I'm not leaving the site of the treasure.
我不会离开这个藏宝地点的
Fair enough.
好吧
There are laws. This is a mutiny!
这可是有王法的 你们这是哗变
While I'm wearing a pirate hat. How cool is that?
我正好还戴着海盗帽呢 真是太酷了
This is a win-win, Joan.
这是双赢 琼
You don't have to leave the Caldera,
你不必离开卡尔德拉
we can go find our friends.
我们也能去找我们的朋友
Okay. Sat phone,
好了 卫星电♥话♥
water, some energy bars.
水 几条能量棒
I doff me hat to you, fair scallywag.
我向你脱帽致意 小无赖
We scurvy dogs must now bid ye farewell.
我们这群老狗如今必须和你道别了
Now you're down a bar.
现在你可少了条能量棒了
How does that help?
对你能有啥好处
Toby, quit your grab-ass.
托比 别惹她了
We need to focus.
我们得集中注意力
Okay, Cabe, remember when I helped you
好了 凯布 还记得我给你那辆
soup up that old Pontiac?
老庞蒂亚克汽车加马力的那回吗
Let me guess. We're gonna do that to this boat?
让我猜猜 我们要给这艘船加马力吗
I'll walk you through it.
我一步步教你
Smart idea, Happy.
好主意 乐乐
It's gonna take a while to get to Walter and Paige,
我们得要一会儿才能到沃特和佩吉那里
and if something's wrong, every second counts.
假如真出事了 我们得抓紧每一秒
Ocean isn't a place you want to be lost without communication.
茫茫海中可不是失联的好地方
Shoelace should hold for a while.
鞋带能撑一会儿
Feels like a vacation compared to treading water.
和踩水比起来这简直像是在度假
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表