剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
And, Happy Quinn, do you take this man
乐乐·奎恩 你是否愿与此人
to have and to hold, for better or worse,
相随相伴 无论顺境或逆境
richer or poorer,
富有或贫穷
in sickness and health, for as long as you both shall live?
疾病或健康 直至死亡将你们分开
Sure. By the power vested in me,
嗯 仅凭我所被赋予的权力
I pronounce you husband and wife.
我宣布你们结为夫妇
Okay, then.
那好吧
You may kiss the bride.
你可以吻新娘了
Oh, right.
对了
Yes.
是啊
So you did kiss her!
那你吻她了
It's not like we enjoyed it. Exactly.
我们又没有很享受 是啊
It was gross. Come on.
感觉很恶心 不是吧
I don't want to hear any more.
我不想再听了
I just want to focus on convincing the INS
我只想专心说服移♥民♥局
that your marriage is not a fraud.
你们的婚姻不是欺诈
'Cause the sooner you get your citizenship,
因为你越早入籍
sooner you get divorced, sooner we can tie the knot,
你们就越早能离婚 我们就越早能结婚
and give a legit home to the genius bun in Happy's baby oven.
给乐乐肚子里的小天才一个合法的家
It's going to be okay.
不会有事的
Our honeymoon album.
我们的蜜月相册
It's... Tahiti!
是...大溪地
We used Photoshop.
我们用了PS
INS couldn't tell six years ago when we were first vetted,
六年前我们首次被审查时移♥民♥局就没看出来
so we'll be able to dupe them again.
所以我们能再骗他们一次
There's no joy.
毫无喜悦
There's no emotion.
毫无情感
Who was your INS case worker, Mr. Magoo?
你们的移♥民♥局案件专员是谁 脱线先生吗
Mr. Haverbrook. He was 82.
哈弗布鲁克先生 他当时82了
We were one of his last cases before he retired.
我们是他退休前最后的案子之一
He had cataracts.
他有白内障
Talk to my insurance carrier; it's all covered.
跟我的保险公♥司♥谈 都涵盖的
Well, you found the mess, now you clean it up.
是你发现的问题 你自己处理
Proctologist?
直肠科医生吗
24-hour plumber.
24小时水管工
Pipe in my kitchen burst water everywhere
我厨房♥的水管爆了 水漫得到处是
and now they found a rupture in the main line going to my house.
现在他们又在通往我家的主管上发现了开裂
Is that why you're here on a Friday night?
所以你周五晚上待在这儿吗
Nope! Sly mentioned that you picked up a private job
不 希尔说你们接了
at the Los Angeles Museum of Science and History.
洛杉矶科学历史博物馆的私活儿
There's a couple of traveling exhibits I want to see:
我想去看看那里的几件巡游展品
Birds of Prey and Weaponry Pavilion.
猛禽和武器馆
How'd you pull off getting to do it at night
你怎么说服他们晚上去
away from the crowds and tourists?
避开成群游客的
The imaging equipment that we're using requires us
我们要用的成像仪器需要我们
to turn off the security sensors in the facility,
关闭馆内的安保传感器
or it will interfere with our readings.
否则会干扰我们的读数
If we did it in the day and
如果我们白天去
someone knew that the security was off, then--
又被人知道安保系统关闭了
Someone could walk off with a priceless artifact. Copy.
可能会有人趁机偷走无价之宝 懂了
Too much pizza?
匹萨吃多了
No, Happy's had morning sickness and I'm feeling sympathy pains.
不 乐乐晨吐 我是感同身受
Seriously?
不是吧
You want your stomach to hurt? I can make it hurt for real.
你想肚子疼吗 我可以叫你真疼
Why the hostility?
干吗对我这么冲
I'm sympathizing with your pain,
我是在同情你的痛苦
which could be ameliorated
而这本是可以改善的
if you'd just eat more foods high in iron and protein.
你偏偏不肯吃含铁和蛋白质更高的食物
You're micro-managing.
你屁大点小事都关
'Cause I'm macro-worried!
因为我非常担心
You are carrying the product of our love!
你怀着我们的爱情结晶
Not to mention some vigorous whoopee-making, huh?
更别提我们还那么激烈地"蹦床"
He tried to get me to eat steak and eggs from Kevelsky's this morning.
他今早想逼我吃卡尔瓦斯基餐厅的牛排和鸡蛋
I can't eat steak in the a.m.
我不能一大早就吃牛排
It's fuel for the growing seed I planted in your fertile pasture.
是供我洒在你肥沃草地的种子生长的燃料
I'm done here. Follow me,
我受够了 你敢跟来
and I'll kick you in the place
我就踢得你
that will end your seed-planting days forever.
播种机永远坏掉
You see how ornery she is?
看到她脾气多糟了吗
She doesn't merely prefer to be married before the baby comes,
她不仅希望能在宝宝出生前结婚
she has a very real psychological need
她从心理上需要
to be married before that baby comes.
在宝宝出生前结婚
I know what she wants.
我知道她想要什么
Not what she wants. What she needs.
不是想要 是需要
She grew up in a dozen orphanages and foster homes.
她在十几个孤儿院和寄养家庭长大
Our child being born into a complete fully functioning
我们的孩子生在完全正常
legally-bound family represents security.
合法的家庭里 代表了安全
The thought of that not happening causes her intense stress,
一想到这不可能 就让她压力巨大
and intense stress hurts the baby.
巨大压力对宝宝有害
So you need to get your citizenship ASAP
你需要立刻入籍
and divorce the mother of my child,
然后跟我孩子的母亲离婚
so that I can marry her before the infant becomes an outfant.
这样我才能赶在胎儿变成宝宝前跟她结婚
Maybe I could expedite matters.
或许我能加速进程
Expedite what? How?
怎么说
I ask the INS to expedite Walt's citizenship application.
我可以让移♥民♥局加速为沃特入籍
I can't pull any strings per se,
我并不能拉关系
'cause his marriage is a sham.
因为他的婚姻是骗局
If I get caught asking for a favor, my career is cooked.
如果被人发现我求人帮忙 我就完了
But? But if I explain that
但是呢 但如果我解释说
Walt is a government contractor
沃特是政♥府♥承包商
working on high-clearance international cases,
承包权限要求高的国际案件
I could argue that he could get in and out of the country faster
我可以辩称 如果他成为美国公民持美国护照
if he was a citizen carrying a U.S. passport.
出入境时能更快点
They could move his paperwork to the front of the line.
他们可以把他的案子移到最前面
Why am I just hearing about this now?
为什么现在才告诉我
It's risky.
这样很冒险
Expedited review means extra scrutiny.
快速审查会更严格
Extra scrutiny could uncover our marriage as bogus
也就是说他们有可能会发现我们假婚
and get me deported, so the best move is to just wait it out,
然后把我遣送出境 所以最好的办法就是等
so I get my citizenship through the normal channels.
等我通过正常渠道拿到居民身份
So speeding things up was an option, but you didn't
本来有办法能加速 但你放弃了
consider it 'cause it could affect you negatively.
因为担心会给你带来坏影响
How about me?
那我呢
Or Happy? Or Tobias Merriweather Curtis Jr.?
乐乐呢 小托拜厄斯·梅利韦瑟·柯蒂斯呢
Merriweather? It's a family name.
梅利韦瑟 我的家族名
Once again, you've mastered the art of thinking only of yourself.
你在只考虑自己的路上走出了新高度
He's just upset.
他只是有点难过
Call INS. Try to speed things up.
给移♥民♥局打电♥话♥吧 加快点速度
Okay. If you say so.
好吧 既然你都这么说了
Paige called. Ralph's at the sitter,
佩吉打来电♥话♥ 拉尔夫有保姆照顾
she and Sly are headed to the museum.
她跟希尔正在去博物馆的路上
Let's hit it.
我们出发吧
Maybe a case where no one's shootin' at us
也许办一次不涉及枪林弹雨的案子
will take everybody's mind off of things.
能让大家都换个心情
What exactly are you doing at the museum, anyway?
你们要去博物馆干什么
As you can see,
正如你看到的
the decay on the pillar expanded rapidly over the past several weeks.
过去几周里 石柱的腐坏速度加快了
Growth rate is 538%, but that's just an estimate
扩散率大约538% 这只是估算
because visitors in security film are blocking my view.
因为摄像头里的游客挡了我的视线
Wish someone would block my view of you, Crocodile Dundee.
真希望有人能把你挡住 鳄鱼先生
It's ornithology wear.
我穿的是鸟服
The Birds of Prey exhibit has a world-class
猎鸟展里有一只训练过的顶级战隼
trained falcon named Reginald.
名字叫作雷吉纳德
Trained birds are an abomination.
驯服鸟类太可恶了
You really think that majestic creature wants to dance
你真觉得那种高傲的动物
for the man every time the Pied Piper blows his flute?
愿意为了花魔吹笛手吹出的音而跳舞吗
Pied Piper controlled rats.
魔笛手是驯老鼠的
Whatever. You look like the man from Curious George.
无所谓 你看着像《好奇猴乔治》里的人物
Guys,
各位
maybe we can save this riveting conversation
你们这么精彩的谈话
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表