剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Do it.
来吧
I'll place the can when the water starts to freeze.
水开始结冰的时候我会把罐子盖上
I got to get the thermometer.
我去拿体温计
Hey, roomie?
我的室友
We still got to finish Stratego, right?
我们还要下完那盘西洋棋呢 对吗
Cabe, I'm gonna do everything in my ability to bring you back.
加布 我会尽我所能救活你
If not...
如果失败了
it's not your fault.
也不是你的错
Cabe, you cannot leave me alone with these guys, okay?
加布 你不能把我扔给这群人
It's been a pleasure working with you.
很高兴能和你一起工作
All right, start it up.
开始吧
Okay.
好的
Oh, it's working, it's getting colder by the second.
很有效 水温马上就冷下来了
His temp's dropping. God, his lips are turning blue.
他的体温在下降 他的嘴唇变紫了
That's good. That's what we want.
这就对了 这就是我们想要的
Guys, making a Cabe-sicle is pointless
如果我们不能安全地把他再次回温
if we can't safely reheat him.
把他冷冻起来就是没有意义的
You have to go get that hydrogen sulfide gas.
我们必须拿到硫化氢气体
Okay, all we need to get is the wet vac, wire, an oil funnel
我们需要湿真空吸尘器 电线 一个油漏斗
and that battery from Happy's truck.
以及乐乐卡车上的电池
Sly, we're all doing our part over here!
希尔 我们都在各司其职
How's the snake hunt going?
蛇抓得怎么样了
I found one.
我找到了一只
I think he knows I'm after him.
我觉得它知道我要抓它
He's kind of under the ledge of a bridge.
它躲在岩层下面
You can lure it out. You've got an IQ over 180.
你可以引蛇出洞 你智商180多呢
You can outsmart a snake.
智商上你可以碾压一只蛇
Toby, how much colder does the water need to get?
托比 水温还需要降低多少
I'm not sure how much the engine can handle in this heat.
我不知道这个温度下引擎还能坚持多久
He's at 90.
他现在32度
We got to drop another 32. Keep it going.
我们还需要降18度 继续
Okay, copy that.
好的 收到
I'm prepping 40cc's of ice water
我准备了40毫升
that's about 48 to 50 degrees.
10度左右的冰水
I'm gonna shoot it right into your heart.
我要把它直接注射进你的心脏
Last few beats of your pumper will spread it through your arteries,
最后几下心跳会把冰水压入你的动脉之中
but once I do it, you're gonna lose consciousness.
但是之后你就会失去意识
All right, buddy,
好的 兄弟
here we go.
开始了
We won't let you down, Cabe.
凯布 我们不会让你失望的
Not good.
不妙
What the hell?! Happy!
什么情况 乐乐
Get the engine up and running! We need him cold! Not warming up!
重新启动引擎 我要他降温而不是升温
What do you think I'm about to do?
你以为我要干什么
Happy, what happened to the engine?
乐乐 引擎怎么了
Blew the hose.
水管破裂了
I'm working on it.
我在抢修
Is Cabe frozen yet?
加布冻好了吗
No, and without this engine running,
没有 如果这个引擎不能工作
he won't get there, he'll just bleed out!
他就坚持不住了 他会血流不止的
I said I'm working on it!
我说了我在抢修
I'm swapping in a hose from the backhoe.
我正在用备用管进行替换
Oh, damn it! What?
我♥操♥ 怎么了
It's cracked from the sun.
它被太阳晒裂了
I can't start the engine again.
我没办法再启动引擎了
What do you mean you can't get it running again, Happy?
乐乐 什么叫你没办法再启动引擎了
You can fix anything!
你什么都能修好
Not without a hose, I can't!
没有水管我就修不好
Damn it.
妈的
I have an idea.
我有办法了
I'm gonna make a hose.
我来造一根水管
You need to refill the radiator!
你把水箱充满
Get me a bucket of water! Roger that.
给我拿桶水来 好的
Happy, what's your plan?
乐乐 你有什么打算
Working on it.
正在弄呢
Rubber boot plus zip ties equals rubber hose.
橡胶靴和拉链扣连成橡胶管
Nice. Nice.
好主意 不错
Damn it.
该死
Why did science have to make water so heavy?
水怎么能这么重
How's that hose coming?
橡胶管好用吗
It's strong but I'm not sure if it's strong enough!
挺结实的 但我不知道能否撑的住
These boots were made for walking, not pumping.
这些靴子是走路用的 不是用来抽水的
Wow, a joke from Happy in a tense situation.
这种非常时期能从乐乐嘴里冒出冷笑话
You must be really scared.
你一定是吓坏了
You're not?
你不是吗
I'm scared to death. Cabe's death.
我怕的要死 怕凯布死了
I'm done.
好了
Me, too!
我也好了
Happy's gonna give this a shot.
乐乐要试一下这个方法
What if it doesn't work?
如果这个方法行不通呢
Cabe dies.
凯布会死
Not gonna happen.
绝不会发生的
Come on.
发动起来啊
Come on.
快发动起来
That's my girl.
这才对嘛
And we're back!
起作用了
Happy's evaporation vacuum machine
乐乐的蒸发真空机
is sucking as much air as it sucked before,
又开始像之前一样抽吸气了
but in this case, sucking is a really good thing.
这种情况下 抽吸真是件好事
Sly, all this is for naught if you can't get that venom.
希尔 如果你拿不到毒液一切都是徒劳
I have a plan. I'm going to use sensory jujitsu
我有个想法 我要使用感官柔道法
to lure this reptile out of his nook,
来引诱这条蛇上钩
and then nab it.
然后活捉它
I'm gonna use real jujitsu on you if you don't get that rattler!
你捉不到蛇我就让你尝尝真正的柔术
I will. Let me explain.
我会的 容我解释
Rattlesnakes don't hunt using vision.
响尾蛇不靠视觉捕食猎物
They feel vibrations and sense heat.
它们通过感知振动和热量
So I am putting my cell phone on vibrate,
所以我把手♥机♥调成振动
and running multiple apps to heat it up,
再打开几个软件让它发热
and putting it in my sock.
然后把它放到我的袜子里
Remind me to never borrow your phone.
记得提醒我千万别向你借手♥机♥
Then I am pulling a string from the sock
然后在袜子上系一个扣
so I can dangle this fake kangaroo rat
这样再把这个假的跳囊鼠
in front of the snake.
放到它的跟前
I am ringing the dinner bell
现在晚餐的铃♥声♥响起
and counting on 150 million years of
希望维持了一亿五千万年的进化历程
limited evolution to take over.
可以发挥它的作用
Here, snakey-snakey.
这边 小蛇快快过来
Boss, even with that venom,
老大 即使拿到了毒液
if we don't get the hydrogen sulfide
如果没有硫化氢
to protect Cabe's organs upon re-entry to the real world,
让凯布的器官重新运作起来
we're still screwed.
我们还是完蛋
Okay, we're almost at the hot springs.
我们快到温泉了
Three more miles.
还有5公里多一点
That's good, 'cause we're ahead of schedule.
不错 比预想的时间要早
Cabe's body temperature's falling fast.
凯布的体温下降在迅速降低
We'll be ready. Keep us posted.
到时我们会准备好的 保持联♥系♥
It's chilly in here, huh?
这里面真冷 对吗
Strange, given how hot it is outside.
好奇怪 鉴于外面那么热
Guess the A/C really cranks.
可能是空调的效果
If only Cabe's makeshift pool had such an effective refrigerant.
凯布的临时水池有这么高效的制冷剂该多好
All right, so I know you're upset about Tim...
好吧 我知道你在为蒂姆的事烦心
Walter, the only thing I'm thinking about right now
沃特 我现在脑子里想的
is Cabe and how serious this is.
只有凯布以及情况有多严重
Understood. ?I mean, someone has to think about it.
理解 我是说 得有人考虑才行
I'm sorry, did you mean something by that?
什么 你是不是有话要说
We all had a chance to say good-bye to Cabe
我们当时有机会和凯布告别
in case we never see him again.
以防我们再也见不到他
A moment to tell him
那一刻可以告诉他
what he means to us.
他对我们举足轻重
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表