剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
You're gonna be fine.
你会好起来的
Both of you. Actually, all three.
你们两个都是 其实是你们三个
I spoke to Bryce. He's okay, too.
我和布赖斯通话了 他也没事了
The bats, too.
蝙蝠也没事了
The sensors we planted
我们放置的传感器显示
are showing wide disbursement of the fungicide.
杀菌剂已经得到广泛传播
So the bomb blast must have created
所以爆♥炸♥一定造成了
an artificial air current
人工气流
permeating every crevice of the cave system.
渗透进了溶洞系统的每条缝隙里
The granite walls of the last cavern you were in
你所在的最后一个洞穴的花岗岩壁
took the brunt of the blast,
承受了爆♥炸♥的冲击
so the limestone didn't collapse.
所以石灰岩没有垮塌
So we saved the bats.
我们救了蝙蝠
Did a lot more than that.
我们做的可不止如此
Well, let's hurry up and reunite Jody and Bryce
我们得快点让乔迪和布莱斯团聚
and then get to the airport.
然后去机场
We've got a Halloween party to start.
万圣节派对就要开始了
Ooh, I need a second.
等一下
Thanks.
谢谢
Sly as a vampire. Makes sense.
希尔扮吸血鬼 很靠谱
Happy and Walter are something science-y.
乐乐和沃特扮的应该跟科学有关
Dark and illuminated matter.
暗物质和亮物质
Together, we make up the universe.
我们创造了宇宙
Are you are... Wait.
你嘛 等等
Pi squared.
π的平方
Nailed it.
没错
Scientist. Bingo.
科学家 正确
Doesn't look like any scientist that I've ever seen.
这可不像我见过的科学家
And you are...
你是
German psychologist.
德国心理学家
Discovered the learning curve.
发现了学习记忆曲线
And the spacing effect?
还有距离的影响
The father of Neo-Kantian philosopher Julius Ebbinghaus?
新康德主义哲学家J·艾宾浩斯的父亲
Come on, I'm Hermann Ebbinghaus!
拜托 就是赫尔曼·艾宾浩斯啊
How could I be so dense?
我怎么这么笨了
At least we're wearing costumes.
至少我们都化装了
I'm wearing a costume.
我也化装了啊
Just soak me in; you'll get it.
想象一下 你会想到的
Sunglasses at night?
夜晚还戴着墨镜
From the Corey Hart song.
科瑞·哈特的歌♥
Corey Hart?
科瑞·哈特是谁
"Sunglasses at Night."
《午夜墨镜》
It's on oldies radio.
是首怀旧金曲
It's not an oldie.
没那么老吧
It's from the '80s.
是八十年代的
Aw. You know what year it is?
你知道现在是哪一年吗
So?
怎么样
You like my gift?
喜欢我的礼物吗
A rocking chair.
摇椅
Yeah.
是啊
It's good for rocking a baby to sleep.
适合摇着宝宝睡觉
Honestly, I was overwhelmed with Ralph.
说实话 我感觉照顾拉尔夫很累
Worried constantly.
一直在担心
Yeah.
是啊
That is a sign of good mothering.
那是母性的标志
Or mental collapse.
也可能是心理崩溃的
We're gonna make it.
我们能做到的
Well, we have to;
是必须做到
there's someone very small depending on us.
有个小家伙指望着我们呢
And we have each other, right?
而我们有彼此 对吧
Happy, thanks for taking care of me today.
乐乐 谢谢你今天照顾我
You're gonna be a good mom.
你会成为一个好妈妈的
Well,
看吧
you're a natural. He seems fine.
你有这个天赋 他看起来很好
'Cause he booted.
因为他刚才吐了
Kids boot.
小孩子嘛
It's good for 'em.
这对他们很好
Did you tell 'em what I told you to say?
你按我教你的跟他们说了吗
Yes. Good.
说了 好
Nice boot and rally, kid.
吐过之后继续狂欢啊 很棒
I-I have, uh...
我有...
I have a George Washington costume collecting dust.
我有一件乔治·华盛顿的服装好久没穿了
After the INS agent comes through,
移♥民♥局的人来过之后
maybe it would make your mom feel all
为了让你妈妈开心 更有万圣节气氛
good and Halloweeny if you, me and she went out and...
你 我 和你妈妈没准可以一起去...
Ralph, good news!
拉尔夫 好消息
Tim came home early just to trick-or-treat with us.
蒂姆要早来点跟我们玩"不给糖就捣蛋"
He's driving in from the airport.
他正从机场开车过来
Wh... What'd I interrupt?
我打断什么了吗
Walter wants to trick-or-treat with us.
沃特想要跟我们玩"不给糖就捣蛋"
No, Ralph, what I was saying was that...
不 拉尔夫 刚才我想说的是
I have a costume that maybe you, me and your mom
我有一身服装 你 我和你妈妈
might donate to your-your school's drama department.
可以一起把它捐给你学校的戏剧部
So... that sounds great.
听起来很好啊
Sounds... odd.
不太对劲吧
Is that really what you wanted to say?
你是想说这个的吗
Uh, guys?
各位
Ms. Linehan.
莱恩汉夫人
What... what a... what a surprise.
没想到您能过来啊
Happy Halloween to everyone.
大家万圣节快乐
Sweetheart. Sweetheart!
亲爱的 亲爱的
Look who's here.
看看谁来了
So nice to see you again.
真高兴再次见到你
You're having a party.
你们在开派对啊
That's fun.
有意思
More for the kid, but we all just love Halloween.
是为孩子开的 但我们也都喜欢万圣节
Always have.
一直都喜欢
Thank you.
谢谢
Candy corn?
玉米糖
Candy corn's one of my favorite memories of Halloween.
玉米糖是我最爱的万圣节特色
What about you, Happy?
你呢 乐乐
What's your favorite memory of Halloween with your... husband?
你和丈夫最快乐万圣节记忆是什么
You know...
就是
I like dressing up with Walter.
我喜欢和沃特一起搞怪装扮
What's fun about that for you as a couple?
这对夫妻生活有什么益处
Yeah... um...
这个
costumes... She does it for me.
搞怪装嘛 她是为了我
I-I'm the one who likes to dress up
是我喜欢穿搞怪装
and have these parties.
办这些派对
I'm not a...
我其实
I'm not a trick-or-treater, per se.
不太喜欢出去挨家挨户要糖吃
Isn't that right?
对吧
Yep.
是的
When I was a boy,
我小的时候
we would stay in every year, pretend that no one was home
每年万圣节都不出门 假装家里没人
and watch It's the Great Charlie Brown.
就在家看《大王查理·布朗》
It's actually The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
应该是《南瓜大王查理·布朗》
Loved it. Anyway, my friends thought
特喜欢 总之 我朋友们
that I was crazy for not going out.
都觉得我不出门很奇怪
But I knew the reason why we stayed in
但我知道为什么我家不出门玩
was that my father didn't want me running five houses ahead
因为我爸爸不希望因为我想要更多的糖果回来
with my buddies, while I tried to acquire
而跟小伙伴远远跑在前面
as many double polysaccharide nougat treats as possible.
留他一个人在后面
He wanted me home with him.
他希望我在家陪他
He knew that when kids get older, you lose them,
因为他知道孩子长大了就要离开家
so he wanted to spend the time together.
所以他希望我儿时的节日能和他过
I didn't understand it then, but I... I get it now.
当时我不理解 但我现在理解了
So... it's a favorite memory.
所以 我很珍惜这些回忆
Father sounds like an interesting guy.
你父亲听起来很有趣
He gets more interesting all the time.
一向如此
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表