剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
You really love those guys, don't you?
你真的很爱他们 对吧
Absolutely.
毫无疑问
They're very lucky.
他们很幸运
Well, I better go drop that jump drive off at the shopper.
我得去给购物者报送闪存盘了
I've got a crooked Alderman to take down.
我还得拿下一个市议员呢
Okay, well...
好吧...
take care.
保重
You too, Cabe.
你也保重 凯布
Damn it.
见鬼
Dock that agent a day's pay
扣掉这个特工一天的工资
for napping on the job.
工作时间居然打盹
Hey, Cabe, we're back.
凯布 我们回来了
Hey, guys.
各位
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你们
Same here.
很高兴见到你
Where's Allie?
艾莉在哪儿
We wanted to say thank you.
我们想向她道谢
She's gone.
她走了
She's gone for the day,
她是今后还会来
or she's still gone gone?
还是不会再来了
She's gone gone.
不会再来了
But the important thing is,
但重点是
is Patel's out,
帕特尔出局了
and you're in.
你赢了
The Alderman seat's yours if you want it.
只要你愿意 议员的位置就归你了
Yeah, I'm not gonna take it.
这样啊 我不打算接受
Why the hell not?
为什么不呢
Because you want me to and I don't listen to stupid people.
因为你想我接受 我才不会听一个蠢货的话
Excuse me?
你说什么
Might want to say that kind of stuff
或许你应该离得远点
from a distance, Sly.
再说这话 希尔
No.
不
I'm saying it to his face.
我要当着他面说
Cabe, you are stupid.
凯布 你真蠢
Allie's great.
艾莉那么好
You like her and she likes you,
你们俩情投意合
but you won't be with her just to try and protect me,
你却为了保护我竟然放弃和她在一起
and what she did doesn't even bother me anymore.
而我已经不介意她做的事了
That's stupid.
这太蠢了
So you'd give up being Alderman just to teach me a lesson?
所以你为了教训我就不去当议员了吗
I'm offering you a trade.
我在和你做个交易
I'll take the oath of office if you take Allie to dinner.
如果你带艾莉去吃晚餐我就宣誓上任
You're turning into a hell of a negotiator.
你已经变成一名出色的谈判专家
Come on, I'm gonna go see Allie,
走吧 我去找艾莉
I'll give you a ride home.
我先送你回家
Well, I have some paperwork to do.
我还有些文书工作要做
So, you guys must need a rest after today's case,
所以 发生了今天的事
right on the heels of all that wedding running-around
以及一直忙着婚礼那些事之后
you've been doing.
你们俩真的得放松下
Yeah, you're telling me, sister.
没错 这还用说 姐妹儿
We are pooped.
我们累坏了
Liar.
骗子
Happy's talking about plunge pools,
乐乐提到水滑梯
and has high-end nail files
身上带着高端指甲锉
and your skin's never looked better.
而你的皮肤看上去好极了
Really? I didn't think anyone noticed.
真的吗 我以为没人注意到
Can it.
闭嘴
I know you've been taking advantage of the freebies
我知道你一直贪图场地的
from the venues, and your gig is up.
免费赠品 你的把戏到此结束
Paige, I am appalled and insulted
佩吉 我既深感震惊又深受羞辱
that you would even...
你甚至都...
Pay her off. What?
收买♥♥她 什么
She wants a payoff.
她想要捞点儿好处
Give her the coupons from Harmony Mansion Spa.
把和谐大厦水疗中心的优♥惠♥券给她
Come on, Paige wouldn't take a bribe.
怎么会 佩吉才不会收受贿赂
I want a bribe.
我想收受贿赂
I'm disappointed in you.
我对你大失所望
You'll get over it.
你会没事的
You know, if we get out of here now,
如果我们现在离开这儿
we could get a quick exfoliation at that hotel on Sunset.
我们还能赶上日落大道那家旅馆的快速去角质
Okay, let's do it.
好 我们走吧
If you're looking for rebates
如果你在寻找
on solar panel installation...
太阳能面板设备的折扣...
Mr. O'Brien, this is Mel Casey.
奥布莱恩先生 我是梅尔·凯西
I got your message.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I can fit Happy and Toby in next week.
我能把乐乐和托比安排到下周
Please call me back to set up a time.
请给我回电来安排下时间
Another pre-marital lecturer?
又一个婚前主讲人吗
Walter, it's your call,
沃特 听不听在你
but I'm telling you it's a mistake.
但我想说这样做不对
No, I thought about what you told me
不 我想了下你告诉我的话
and, um, you were right.
你说得对
So I cancelled all of them.
所以我把他们都取消了
Who left the message?
那是谁留言给你
Dance instructor.
舞蹈老师
You know, Happy and Toby are none too light on their feet,
你也知道 乐乐我托比都不擅长跳舞
so I thought that they could maybe learn something nice
所以为了他们结为夫妇后的首支舞蹈
for their first dance as husband and wife.
我想他们也许应该学习一下
Walter...
沃特...
That's...
这...
that 's actually sweet.
这也太贴心了
Well, I also thought about what you said regarding a wedding
我也思考了你说的
being a celebration of a special bond between two people.
婚礼是庆祝两个人间建立特殊纽带的说法
And that got me thinking about Erwin Schrodinger,
这让我想到了埃尔温·薛定谔
the father of quantum mechanics.
量子力学之父
Of course it did.
那是当然
Schrodinger once told a story about how he loved his wife.
薛定谔曾讲过一个他如何深爱自己妻子的故事
Love made no scientific sense to him;
爱情对他来说没有科学意义
he couldn't explain the bond.
他解释不了这种纽带
But he said when they stared into each other's eyes,
但是他说当他们凝视对方的双眸
their consciousness must have been
他们的意识在数学上
mathematically identical because...
一定是恒定的 因为...
that's when love made sense to him.
那一刻的爱情对他来说才有意义
When looking into her eyes.
当凝视她的双眸时
So since you look into someone's eyes when you dance,
所以当你跳舞时凝视某人的双眸
dance lessons made sense.
这才是舞蹈课的意义所在
Put that way, it makes a lot of sense.
这么说 确实更有道理
Ooh, I also thought about what you said
我还想了想你说的
about the unique characteristics of one person
一个人独特的个性
combining with what makes another person special
结合另一个人的特别之处
into a bond that is its own amazing thing.
成为一个本身很美好的纽带
So, I...
所以 我...
picked out a wedding song
选了一首
that combined Toby's knowledge of biology
融合了托比的生物学知识
with Happy's talents in construction and engineering.
和乐乐的建筑和工程天赋的结婚曲
Medical for Toby and mechanical for Happy.
兼具托比医学和乐乐机械学特征
It's-It's very you.
这 真有你的
Perhaps we should see if it's suitable for dancing?
也许我们该试试看这首歌♥适不适合跳舞
I guess we can test it out.
我想我们一试便知
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表