剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, and by the way,
顺便告诉你
I went to the '01 nationals,
我参加过01年的全国比赛
and I was top of the pyramid, baby.
我可是叠罗汉站在顶端的人
Getting there.
快好了
Getting there.
快好了
Okay, gears are secured and greased for maximum rotation.
设备已经装好 达到了最大转数
We just need that drill.
我们只需要打孔
We've lost a few feet on the cable.
缆绳已经掉了一些了
We're running out of time.
我们快没时间了
Sly, we got under ten minutes left.
希尔 你只有不到十分钟的时间了
Hurry up with that tool, you tool.
快点把工具拿来 你个蠢货[工具]
Nearly done with the heat seal, and don't call me a tool.
就快熔好了 别管我叫蠢货
Come on, kid.
加油 孩子
Okay, ready. Let's go.
好了 走吧
Okay.
好吧
I got the opening over the methane valve.
我打开了甲烷阀门
Is this thing really gonna float?
这东西真的能浮起来吗
It's lighter than air
它比空气轻
and crazy flammable. Careful.
而且非常易燃 小心点
All right. It's working!
好吧 成功了
They're gonna be here soon.
它马上就能上去了
You know, one of us is gonna have to reach out
我们中得有一个人伸到平台外面
over this platform and grab that balloon.
抓住气球
That's just what I was thinking.
我也在想这件事
That's a long way down.
这里很高
That's why I should do it. Okay.
所以应该由我来 好的
I had a whole explanation about how it's treacherous,
我准备了很多解释的 比如这里很危险
and-and since you're getting married,
你就要结婚了
you shouldn't take the risk...
你不能冒这个风险
Unnecessary. I don't want to do it.
没必要这么说 反正我不想做
That's too high, but you'll definitely earn best-man points.
这太高了 但是你离伴郎席位更近了一步
Good luck.
祝你好运
Guys, Cabe and Sly are back.
各位 凯布和希尔回来了
Okay, Walter, I did some
沃特 我根据风速 轨迹
quick calculations based on wind speed, trajectory,
油布和钻头的重量
the weight of the tarp and the drill...
进行了一些简单计算
Would you just let it fly already?
你赶快放手好吗
You got it. Godspeed, power tool.
好的 祝成功
That's some upchuck.
好一个上升盘啊[也有呕吐的意思]
Get it?
明白了吗
Piece on the drill is called a chuck.
钻头上的部分叫做卡盘
It's going up. Upchuck.
它在上升 所以叫上升盘
Your best man speech will be hysterical.
你的伴郎发言会很搞笑的
There it goes. Our only shot.
就是这个了 我们唯一的机会
And if a guy who never played sports can't catch it,
如果一个从不锻炼的人没抓到
we're screwed.
我们就完蛋了
Okay. It's 20 feet away.
还有六米左右
15 feet.
五米
I'm gonna hold onto your belt loop.
我来抓着你的腰带扣
No, no, don't touch. Oh, crap.
不不不 别碰我 糟了
Oh, crap. Oh, crap.
糟了 糟了
Got it, got it.
拿到了 拿到了
It's a good thing I had ahold of your belt loop, huh?
我抓着你还是很正确的 对吧
Stop playing grab-ass and drill the winch hole.
别在那扯淡了 赶紧钻绞缆机
Guys, in one minute the gondola will fall.
各位 还有一分钟缆车就要掉下去了
Start the turbine.
快启动涡轮啊
Look, I'm almost ready. Just hang on.
我快好了 撑住了[挂好了]
No pun intended.
我没想说双关笑话的
Okay, cable's through the hole of the drive shaft.
缆绳穿过了传动轴的洞
Start it up.
开始吧
Okay, cable's secured.
缆绳已经拉紧了
Ladies, I am about to remove the only thing
女士们 我要移开
that has been keeping you from plummeting to the earth,
唯一保护你们不会掉下去的东西了
but it seems the winch will continue to rotate once removed.
绞缆机貌似会在我移开后继续转动
"Seems"?!
"貌似"
And once we remove it,
一旦我们移♥动♥了
then the winch should catch. "Should"?
绞缆机应该就能接着工作 "应该"
Brace yourself.
做好准备
We're going up.
我们在上升
They're going up.
他们上去了
Wow! Hey, it's working.
太好了 有用了
The wedding is still on.
婚礼可以照常了
Can't get rid of me that easy, Quinn.
没那么容易摆脱我哦 奎恩
Looks like we made it, huh?
我们好像是成功了吧
Yeah. Guess we did.
是啊 我想是的
Since we'll be on more solid footing in a few minutes,
我们马上就可以回到陆地上了
I'd like to say something to you. Comms out.
在此之前我想跟你说些话 摘掉通信器
Not good.
不太好的话吗
Damn right, not good.
没错 不是什么好听的
You guys fighting again? Hello?
你们又在吵架了吗 喂
I don't need you to tell me
我不需要你来告诉我
that I am not as smart as you guys.
我不如你们聪明
I am painfully aware of it every day.
我每天已经因此很痛苦了
Every invention I don't understand,
所有我不能理解的发明
every formula I can't solve, every reference I don't get...
我解决不了的公式 我不明白的引用...
Like MIT students
就像麻省理工的学生
trying to follow a Jeffrey Hoffman lecture.
听不懂杰弗里·霍夫曼的课
See, I-I have no idea what you're talking about.
看吧 我完全不知道你在说些什么
But even if I can't keep up, I thought I at least measured up
但即使我跟不上 我也很尽力地
as a-a valued team member, as a friend,
成为一名有价值的队员 和你们做朋友
but I guess you just, you just always saw me as an inferior.
但我猜你只是把我当成下等人
Paige, that is not correct.
佩吉 你说得不对
Oh, what a surprise. Something else I got wrong.
真惊讶啊 我又错了是吧
You know what, I hope they speed that winch up
我希望他们能更快一点
'cause I don't want to spend another second with you
我真的一秒都不想和你一起
in this box.
呆在这个盒子里
Oh, man, we're stuck.
天啊 我们卡住了
Perfect.
真好啊
Oh, I found the problem. Wind speed's dropped from 21
我找到问题所在了 风速从33
to 11 miles per hour. That is too slow
降到了17公里每小时 太慢了
to create enough power to spin the winch.
不足以产生足够的力量旋转绞缆机
So, we're stuck here until the wind picks up?
所以如果风不加速 我们只能卡在这里了吗
Not exactly.
不只如此
Our makeshift winch is starting to give.
我们的临时绞缆机要坏掉了
That's because I didn't design the drive shaft
因为我设计的传动轴
to hold thousands of pounds of dead weight
不能承受几千斤
pulling on it straight down.
垂直向下的拉力
If it was turning, it could hold us.
如果是旋转的 就能支撑住我们的重量
But constant pressure?
但如果给它持续的压力
It's not gonna last too long.
就撑不了太久了
How long before it breaks?
多久会断裂
I'm looking at Happy's design specs.
我在找乐乐的设计规格
Based on the PSI,
据压力值推算
18 minutes until complete failure.
还有18分钟就会彻底断裂
So, we're gonna die because it's not breezy out anymore.
这么说我们会因不起风而死
We stopped a tornado once.
我们曾经阻止过一场龙♥卷♥风♥
Can't we kick up some wind?
难道不能弄出点风来吗
No, but you can kick out a little weight.
不能 但你们可以减轻点重量
An 11-mile-per-hour wind should power the winch
17公里每小时的风能为绞缆机提供动力
as long as it doesn't have to haul that much cargo.
只要不搭载过重的货物
I'm terrified to say this, ladies,
这么说我很惶恐 女士们
but you might have to shed a few pounds.
但你们得减轻一点重量了
We're gonna need more than a few.
需要减轻的可不止"一点"
To uncompromise the winch,
为减轻绞缆机的承重
we're gonna need to cut the gondola loose.
我们得把缆车与缆绳割断
Yeah, I don't like that idea.
我不喜欢这主意
It's our only shot.
这是我们唯一的办法
Now, you and Happy get up on the roof,
你和乐乐爬到缆车顶上去
hang onto the cable,
抓住缆绳
and then we'll sever the cable to detach the gondola.
然后我们会将缆绳与缆车割断
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表