剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
I can't invite to my wedding.
无法参加我婚礼的朋友
You really think that you can get her
你真觉得有一天你能
out of that bubble one day?
带她走出保护罩吗
I do.
没错
I'll have to defeat human nature,
我必须战胜人性
and genetics are the basis for human nature,
而基因是人性的根本所在
so human nature's hard to change.
所以人性很难改变
You made great progress with that today.
你今天有很大的进步
You seem to be trying, too.
你似乎也在努力去做
Still, it's a billion to one shot.
不过 希望仍然渺茫
The fact that you, me,
事实是你 我
Toby, Sly are functioning in society,
托比 希尔能在这社会中生存
helping people,
帮助他人
we're living a billion to one shot
我们就是奇迹
Ada's gonna be just fine.
艾迪会没事的
All right, ready for the razzle-dazzle?
好了 准备来点花样吗
Okay! All right. You know what--
好的 要不这样吧
I'm done. Someone else's turn!
我不干了 换别人来吧
Shh! Don't break the fantasy.
小点声 别破坏气氛
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表