剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
I'm making progress. Good for me.
我进步了 我真棒
Where's Happy? We have wedding cake to taste,
乐乐在哪里 我们得试婚礼蛋糕
a wedding band to hear, and she still hasn't given me a guest list
还得试听一个婚礼乐队 她还没给我宾客名单
despite me being very annoying about it.
尽管我已经百般催促
Oh, she went to Lancaster to find her gearhead friend.
她去兰开斯特找她的机械同好了
To track down a nutbar who knows his way around power tools?
去找一个知道怎么使电动工具的呆子了吗
Did you ever think of convincing her not to go?
你就没想过阻止她吗
You need space.
你需要空间
I'm gonna give it to you.
我给你空间
There is a very real possibility.
非常有可能性
You've been harassing me for 50 minutes. I'm hanging up.
你已经骚扰了我50分钟 我要挂了
A very real possibility that
非常有可能
by failing to respond in the middle of a conversation
她这样故意不回信息
she is utilizing what predators call "A lure."
用的是情场高手所谓"欲擒故纵"
She knows a hell of a lot about Knucklehead engines for a predator.
她比情场高手懂傻瓜发电机多了
She is a smart woman who knows her mechanics.
她是一个了解机械的聪明的女人
I just want to make sure that everything is...
我只是想确认一切都...
Everything's what, Happy?
一切都什么 乐乐
Hello?
喂
Hello? Oh, man.
喂 不好
Happy? I'll call you back.
乐乐 我待会给你回电
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
But this situation isn't really in the handbook,
不过这事手册上没写
so just patch me through!
赶紧帮我接通
You the chief? Yeah.
你是队长吗 是的
What's going on here?
出什么事了
Storm last night toppled the power line.
昨晚的风暴把电线弄倒了
Why are you letting it spark on the roof? Cut the power.
为什么还任凭电线在屋顶上爆火花 切电源啊
Who are you again?
你是谁
Happy Quinn, Department of Homeland Security.
乐乐·奎恩 国土安♥全♥部♥的
What is Homeland doing here?
国土安♥全♥部♥的人到这来干什么
Not your concern.
不关你的事
What is, though, is cutting the power to that line
你要关心的是在房♥子着火之前
before the house catches on fire.
赶紧把电源线切断
Do you also not know how to evacuate a home?
你是不是也不知道怎么疏散屋中人员
Ma'am, we can't clear the house.
女士 我们无法疏散
And if we cut the power, a girl in there dies.
如果我们切断电源 一个女孩就会死
Now, if you don't mind, I'm trying to get through to NASA.
如果你不介意 我还要和宇航局通话
NASA?
宇航局
Yes, this is Fire Chief Bart Olshanski in Lancaster.
没错 我是兰开斯特的消防队长巴特·奥山斯基
What the hell?
怎么回事
But these are the contingencies you need a plan for.
但这就是你要想好应对措施的意外
She needs to be moved immediately.
必须马上转移她
Steel frame, walls of high-optic PVC film.
钢铁框架 高透光聚氯乙烯薄膜墙
High Efficiency Particulate Air filtration system.
高效微粒空气过滤系统
An autoclave that sterilizes anything that comes in.
用来消毒进出所有东西的高压蒸气灭菌器
This is a gnotobiotic isolator.
这是一个无菌隔离器
You have no immune system.
你没有免疫系统
Who are you?
你是谁
Happy Quinn.
乐乐·奎恩
And you're Ada Pearce.
你是艾达·皮尔斯
I'm sorry, what are you doing in here?
不好意思 你是干什么的
I'm Sprocketace77.
我是链齿轮冠军77
Oh, my God, Dad, she and I built my engine together.
天啊 爸爸 是她和我一起造的引擎
Your Internet must have gone kaput during the storm.
你肯定是因为风暴断网了
That's why you cut out.
所以你才掉线了
It's nice to meet you, but you have to go.
很高兴认识你 但你该走了
We have a major problem right now.
我们现在有很严重的问题
Yeah, you do.
没错
The bubble's threatened by a couple 100 pounds of debris
这九十几斤重的砖块和闪耀着火花的电线
and sparking power lines.
严重威胁到了保护罩
Yes, and if the bubble pops...
如果保护罩破裂
Your sterile environment will be flooded with pollen, dust,
原本无菌的环境会涌入花粉 尘埃
branches, leaves, chunks of ceiling and roof
枝条 树叶 天花板和屋顶上的砖块
that all contain bacteria.
都充满了细菌
And she would die within minutes.
她撑不了几分钟就会死
You can't clear the debris with live power lines,
有那条电线在就不可能清理砖块
but you can't cut the power because her HEPA filter,
但因为有高效微粒空气过滤系统又不能切断电源
it'll stop working.
不然就没法使用
And I'd have no oxygen.
我就没有氧气了
Going off what the chief said outside,
我刚刚听到队长在外面说
the fire department's at a loss,
消防局一筹莫展
and the NASA engineers who built the bubble,
建造保护罩的宇航局
they're too far away to get here before the house burns down.
又没法及时在屋子烧毁前赶到
Happy, is there anything you can do to help me?
乐乐 你能做些什么来帮帮我吗
Hey, it's me.
是我
You need to get the guys over here now.
你得马上把大伙儿们都喊来
Walt, Paige, Toby,
沃特 佩吉 托比
David Pearce.
这位是大卫·皮尔斯
His daughter Ada's inside.
她女儿艾达在屋里
I don't know if your colleague told you,
不知道你们的同事有没有和你们说
but Ada has...
但艾达她...
Severe immunodeficiency,
有严重的免疫缺陷
brought on by acquired pancytopenic aplastic anemia
由后天的全血细胞减少并再生障碍性贫血
and a subsequent failed bone marrow transplant.
以及后来的失败的骨髓移植引起的
It's covered.
她全告诉我们了
So your daughter can't even fight off the smallest microbe.
所以你女儿连最无害的细菌都抵抗不了
That's right. How long has she been in the bubble?
没错 她在保护罩里住了多久了
Two and a half years.
两年半了
Okay, if we're done yakking, can we go in and help her?
行了 闲聊够了 能进去帮她了吗
Follow me.
跟我来
No extra microbes near this sterile environment.
这个无菌环境里不能有细菌
We already took ours.
我们已经服用过了
It's broad-spectrum antibiotics, antivirals,
这是广谱抗菌素 抗病毒药
antiparasitic and antifungal.
抗寄生物药 和抗真菌药
Little B12 for pep, too.
再吃点维生素B12打个底
Shouldn't Ada be taking the pills?
这些药不是应该给艾达吃吗
Why am I taking antibiotics?
我为什么要吃抗生素
Antibiotics fight infection by working with the immune system.
抗生素是用来和免疫系统一起抵抗感染的
If you don't have one they're worthless.
假如没有免疫系统 吃什么都没用
Oh, this is...
这真是...
incredible.
太惊人了
Wow, it's like a science experiment come to life.
简直就是活生生的科学实验啊
Uh, hi, I'm Paige.
你好 我是佩吉
He didn't mean to reduce your life to a science experiment.
他不是有意将你的生活比作是科学实验的
He must be Walter.
他一定是沃特吧
Happy said that he was a wackadoodle.
乐乐说他是个怪人
Almost done downloading the imaging software
影像软件就快下载好了
that'll give us a better idea of
它能让我更好地了解到
what's going on with the debris on that bubble.
保护罩上的碎片到底是什么情况
While you're doing that,
与此同时
I'm gonna post the live numbers as the polling stations close.
我会把每个投票站的最终票数写上来
I got a good feeling, kid.
我感觉你很有戏 孩子
Uh, sorry, Alderman.
抱歉 该喊你议员
Okay, the software is ready.
好了 软件下载好了
Start sending photos of the debris.
可以开始把碎片的图像发过来了
Ada, David, first things first.
艾达 大卫 先做重要的事
While avoiding... electrocution.
顺便避免...触电身亡
Uh, should address that first.
应该先强调这一点
Walter, I'm running this show.
沃特 这次由我来主持
Okay, the transformer is damaged,
好了 变压器虽然受损了
but operational.
但它依然可以运作
And it's Ada's only source of juice for her HEPA air filter,
这是艾达的高效微粒空气过滤器的唯一电源
unless the fire department can locate
除非消防局能找到一个
a backup generator capable of 50,000 watts.
五万瓦功率的备用发电机
Not at the local hardware store.
当地的硬件商店里肯定没有
The one we had was flown in from Geneva.
我们用的那个是从日内瓦空运过来的
It was crushed under a eucalyptus that went down in the storm.
它被一棵被风暴吹断的桉树砸中了
A transplant tree with no business in California...
一个根本不该来加州的移植树种...
Walt! Your show.
沃特 你主持
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表