剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
I invite them to our country,
我邀请他们过来
pay them handsomely, and this is how they repay us?
付了好价钱 他们就这么回报我们吗
I'll see to it they never make it onto that plane.
我会确保他们永远登不上返程的飞机
No. My office will take care of it.
不用 我的办公室会处理此事
Eerik, get your service weapon.
埃里克 拿上你的武器
Okay, we're just a few miles from the base's airstrip.
我们离基地飞机场只有几公里了
We need a plan.
我们需要一个计划
The problem is, they're not gonna let us
问题是 他们不会让我们
anywhere near that rock.
接近那块石头
Uh, why are we pulling over?
我们为什么停下了
The president's attaché is here, and he has a gun.
总统随从来了 他拿着枪
Team Scorpion.
天蝎团队
Something tells me
我有预感
they're not here 'cause we forgot our parting gifts.
肯定不是因为我们忘记拿临别礼物了
Get out.
出来
Now!
快点
Come on.
来吧
By order of the president, return to the main hangar.
根据总统的命令 你们要回到主机库
Yes, sir.
明白
Sir, I-I-I assure you we have no intention
先生 我向你保证我们一点都不想
of interfering with any plans you have for your meteor.
干扰你们处理那颗流星的任何计划
Asteroid.
是小行星
Man, you really hate those badges.
哥们 你真的很讨厌那几个名牌啊
General.
将军
I've dispatched of the Americans.
我解决了那几个美国人
I'll send a team to dispose of the bodies.
我会派一支小队处理他们的尸体
The badges were bugged.
名牌里有窃听器
We heard all you said in the truck, including Savic.
我们听到了你们在车里的话 包括萨维克
And he will kill you before he lets you touch
他会杀了你们
the contents of that capsule.
避免你们接触到密封舱内容物
And then he will kill me
然后他会杀了我和总统
and the president for helping you.
因为我们帮了你们
So we need to work together carefully.
所以我们必须一起小心行动
Work together how?
怎么一起行动
You're the geniuses.
你们是天才
The president was hoping you'd have a plan.
总统还希望你们能有计划呢
Well, we can try to come up with one.
我们尽力在想
Where's the capsule now?
密封舱现在在哪
West Campus, the aeronautics hangar.
西园区 航♥空♥机库
I'll fill in Cabe.
我来联♥系♥凯布
So they think you're dead?
所以他们以为你们死了吗
We'll be dead for real if you can't
如果你不把我们救出国
get us out of this country.
我们就真死了
All right, you guys figure out a way
你们想办法把那块石头处理干净
to scrub that rock, and Homeland and I
国土安♥全♥部♥和我
will come up with an extraction plan.
会制定营救计划
Put your comm in. We need you.
保持联♥系♥ 我们需要你
This is where the capsule is.
密封舱就在这
The specimen will be removed at a ceremony in one hour.
一个小时后样本会在典礼上揭晓
People there could be immediately contaminated,
现场的人会马上被感染
and they'll be carriers of that pathogen.
然后他们就会成为病原体的携带者
Security?
有安保吗
Most of the campus are scientists
西园区大部分人都是科学家
who look a lot like you guys.
就像你们一样
But the area around
但是机库周围区域
the hangar and the perimeter
还有边界
is crawling with military guards.
都有军队把守
Many of them already saw you when you landed the helicopter.
其中很多人在你们降下直升机时都见过你们
What's that?
那是什么
This is the Aeronautical Testing Wind Tunnel.
这是航♥空♥试验风洞
That's our single point of failure.
这是我们能突破的薄弱点
Well, the-the wind tunnel shares a wall
风洞和航♥空♥机库
with the aeronautics hangar.
共用一堵墙
From inside the tunnel, we can turn the capsule
在风洞里 我们可以把密封舱变成火炉
into an oven to sterilize the asteroid
来进行消毒
without the general or anyone in the hangar even knowing.
将军等任何人都不会觉察
Cabe, are you there?
加布 你在吗
Just got off with Homeland. We're putting together
刚联♥系♥了国土安♥全♥部♥
a way to get you guys out of there. Before that happens,
我们正在想办法救你们出去 在此之前
I'm gonna need your help with some delicate chemistry
我有需要你帮忙操作一项精密化学过程
that has the potential to be quite combustible.
而它很可能极度易燃
Now, you'll need to perform precise work for us.
现在需要你执行一项非常精细的任务
I'll try, but measuring precise
我会尽力 但是计量精确的
chemical formulas isn't really my specialty.
化学配方实在不是我的强项
I can help.
我可以帮你
I use sensitive equipment in Patel's geology lab
我在帕特尔的地质实验室
all the time.
一直都有使用精密设备
Is that Allie?
那是艾莉吗
Now's not a good time to tell you this,
现在不是告诉你们这个消息的好时机
but she stopped by to say
但她是过来告诉我
that Patel's on the outs,
帕特尔被开除了
and Sly is alderman if he wants it.
如果希尔同意的话他就是议员了
Normally I would take a moment
通常我得花点时间
to digest such news, but right now all I want for us is
消化一下这个消息 但现在我只想
to get to that wind tunnel so we can fix this mess.
快点到那个风洞 解决这摊子事情
I am lost. How do you plan
我没懂 你们计划如何
to use the wind tunnel to heat up the capsule?
用风洞来加热密封舱
As the president's attaché,
作为总统随员
you can easily get us onto West Campus.
你能够轻易让我们进入西园区
Coming through. Coming through.
放行 放行
We'll set up in a secure lab.
我们会在一间安全实验室内展开工作
Happy will find what she can to fabricate a blowtorch.
乐乐尽可能地找材料制♥造♥喷灯
Toby will optimize a vacuum.
托比去优化改造一个吸尘器
Paige will gather the tools to make a hole
佩吉找工具在风洞壁上
in the wind tunnel wall.
弄一个洞出来
I will create a fuel delivery system.
我会制♥造♥一个燃料供给系统
Meanwhile, Eerik and Sly will slip a comm
与此同时 埃里克和希尔会悄悄给
to President Korsovich.
科斯维奇总统一个通讯器
Then head back to the mission control tent.
然后回到任务控制帐篷
Since the capsule's been removed, no one will be there.
因为密封舱被移♥动♥了 没有人会在那里
Sly will plug into the campus server
希尔会接入园区服务器
and have a direct link to all security cameras.
直接连接所有监控探头
Korsovich will ensure the capsule is placed next
科斯维奇确保让密封舱放在
to the wall shared with the wind tunnel.
靠风洞那一侧的墙壁
There, back against the wall,
那里 背靠墙壁
right beneath our nation's military flag.
在我们国家军旗的正下方
Good idea.
好主意
While we get this done, Allie and Cabe will test-run
我们干这些事的时候 艾莉和凯布会检验
various chemical formulas I've sent them to see
我发给他们的多个化学方程式
which creates the hottest-burning fuel source
看哪个能产生最高热量的燃料源
so we can burn the asteroid sterile.
从而能烧死小行星上的细菌
Add 10cc's of methanol courtesy of this disinfectant.
加入十毫升从消毒剂里提取的甲醇
This next?
然后加这个吗
I think if you add that in,
我觉得如果你倒这个进去
we blow up the garage.
我们会把车♥库♥炸了的
I'll hold off, then.
那我先不加了
Add stain remover.
加入去污剂
And you'll need disinfectant.
你们还需要消毒剂
Of all the recipes you gave us,
在所有你给我们的方子里
this one baked the hottest cake.
这个能产生最高的热量
Think we're set.
我觉得我们准备好了
Good, 'cause we're running out of time
很好 因为我们要来不及了
before they open their capsule.
他们就要打开密封舱了
Did you guys see Invasion of the Body Snatchers?
你们看过《人体异形》吗
No. People in the film
没有 电影里的人
walk amongst the body snatchers
混在异形之中走
without being caught by being emotionless.
却没有被它们发现有情绪波动
They just act like they belong.
他们假装自己也是异形
Understood.
懂了
No military types along the path.
路上没有军队的人
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表