剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
Collins.
柯林斯
Guess you know why I'm here.
你应该知道我为什么而来
I never thought I would say this,
我从没想到我会这么说
but it is such a pleasure to see you, Tobias.
但见到你真高兴 托拜厄斯
Let's make this quick.
我们速战速决吧
Why rush?
急什么
Seeing you miserable,
看到你痛苦
and longing for information that only I can provide,
渴求只有我知道的信息
is nothing short of magical.
简直是种奇妙的感觉
The day you abducted me, you said Happy wouldn't be able
你绑♥架♥我那天 曾说乐乐不能
to accept my marriage proposal.
接受我的求婚
You knew she had a husband.
你早知道她有了丈夫
Tell me his name.
告诉我他是谁
Oh, my God. You're so desperate.
天呐 你真是走投无路了
She dumped you, didn't she? No.
她甩了你 是吧 没有
We're still together. Tell me his name.
我们还在一起 告诉我她是谁
How is she handling you tracking down her better half?
她对你这样找她老公是什么反应
Begrudging acceptance. Now, tell me his name.
勉强接受 告诉我
Only if you talk to the prosecutor
如果你愿去找检察官
about reducing my sentence.
帮我减刑的话
I don't like this place.
我不喜欢这地方
Real criminals in here.
这里关着真正的罪犯
Fine. Deal.
好吧 没问题
Was that your plan?
你就这么打算的
Just to agree to whatever I wanted?
答应我的任何要求
And then screw me over,
然后再坑我
because as desperate as you are,
因为你虽然走投无路
you and I both know
你和我都清楚
that you would never let me out of here.
你绝不会让我离开这里
Do you like Batman?
你喜欢蝙蝠侠吗
I don't.
我不喜欢
Good guys are such a yawn.
好人都太无聊
The bad guys, they have real pizzazz.
坏人 才潇洒呢
So...
所以
in honor of the great super villain, The Riddler...
为了纪念伟大的超级反派 谜语人
The water doesn't lie still,
水不静止
but the water still lies.
但依然横流
Add 50, and your answer will be revealed.
加50 就得到答案
If you can figure out that head-scratcher,
如果你能猜到谜底
you'll find the name of Happy's hubby.
就能知道乐乐丈夫的名字了
What do you mean, "Add 50"?
什么叫"加50"
Guard!
警卫
Considering you have the lowest IQ in all of Scorpion,
鉴于你的智商是天蝎最低的
I do wish you the best of luck, Tobias.
我祝你好运 托拜厄斯
Third lowest IQ.
倒第三
Yeah, if you count the waitress and the cop.
是啊 如果把服务员和警♥察♥也算进去
Excited for your field trip, Ralph?
期待户外旅行吗 拉尔夫
I hear that museum has some amazing cars.
听说博物馆里有些不错的车
Oh, you should check out the '71 AMX.
你该去看看71款阿曼士
It has this super fast...
有超快的...
Happy told me everything to look for.
乐乐告诉我该去看什么了
Great.
好啊
She is the expert.
她是专家嘛
Well, we should leave soon because there's some political rally
我们该早点走 有个什么政♥治♥集♥会♥
and traffic's already terrible,
路上会堵车
and I have to take you to LAX.
我还要送你去洛杉矶机场
Yep.
是啊
Tim isn't capable of driving himself?
蒂姆不能自己开车吗
Ralph.
拉尔夫
She's just doing me a favor, buddy.
她只是在帮我忙 伙计
But you know, this surveillance seminar that I'm going to,
但是 我要去参加的监视研讨会
it's only supposed to be for Homeland trainees,
是只限国土安♥全♥部♥学员的
but if you would like,
但如果你想
I could share some of our secrets with you.
我可以跟你分享一些我们的秘密
Like how to spot a suspicious person in a crowd.
比如 如何在人群中发现可疑人物
Toby taught me one trait to be wary of
托比教过我提防
is an overeagerness to connect.
过度急切想要建立感情的人
It's a sign of duplicity.
是表里不一的体现
Yeah. But...
嗯 但是
did he tell you that once you've spotted a suspect,
但他有说过 一旦你发现疑犯
the best way to ID them is to analyze their gait?
确认他们身份最佳的办法是分♥析♥他们的步态吗
See, it's a characteristic as unique as a fingerprint, except,
这与指纹一样非常独特 但是
you don't need their prints to get it.
你不需要去弄指纹
That's actually pretty cool.
这还挺酷的
Well, speaking of gait,
说到步态
why don't you use yours to refill your water bottle
你在去户外旅行之前
before the field trip?
去把水瓶灌满吧
Rhetorical question. Go.
反问的 快去
Geniuses often feel isolated,
天才总是觉得很孤独
so they can be guarded when people try to get close.
所以对想接近他们的人比较防备
No. He is just a kid who loves his mom.
没事 他就是个爱妈妈的孩子
Okay? Trust me, when I was his age,
好吗 相信我 我像他这么大时
I was ten times worse to my stepdad.
我对我继父态度要差十倍
No, Ralph is gonna keep challenging me,
拉尔夫会继续挑战我
and he is right to try and protect you,
他想保护你是对的
because you are an amazing woman
因为你是个了不起的女人
and he is grateful to have you in his life.
他很庆幸能有你在他生命中
Just like I am.
就像我一样
You don't know how refreshing that is,
你不知道这多么新鲜
to spend time with someone who is a normal,
跟一个正常 心理平衡的
well-adjusted, regular human being.
普通人在一起
Oh, come on. I know I haven't
得了吧 我知道我
been around the team as long as you,
没有你待在团队里的时间长
but they're not always that bad, are they?
但他们也没有一直那么糟吧
Guys, please?
伙计们 拜托
We're almost done.
我们快好了
You said that two hours ago.
你两小时前就这么说了
And it's really smoky in here.
这也太烟了
What are you doing, anyway?
你们到底在干什么
Just a project which will make humanity eternally grateful.
一个能让人类永远感激我们的项目
I'm fixing the hot dog.
我在修热狗
I didn't know hot dogs were broken.
我怎么不知道热狗坏了
Ready? Maybe
真的吗 也许吧
Everyone.
大家伙儿
Gather round.
都过来一下
Are you tired of not having enough room on your hot dog?
你是否在烦恼热狗上的空间不足
Are you tired of condiments constantly
你是否在烦恼热狗上的配料
falling off of your hot dog?
总是会掉下来
Are you frustrated with traditional tubular meats?
你是否已经厌倦了条状的肉
Never been a problem.
从来没烦恼过
For anyone.
从没有人烦恼过
Ever.
从来没有
What is this madness?
你这是在搞什么
If so, I proudly present the U-Dog.
如果有 现在我隆重推出U型热狗
With its revolutionary U-shape
革命性的U型造型
and increased surface area,
以及增加的表面♥积♥
allow for 50% more condiments
让你可以多加一半的配料
and 100% less mess.
省去全部的麻烦
I wrote a jingle.
我还写了首广♥告♥歌♥
**It's the U-dog*
*这是你的热狗
**It's a me dog*
*这是我的热狗
**It's an I-can't-believe-what-I-see dog*
*这是难以置信的热狗
**It's a fill-it-with-chili- and-cheese dog*
*这是洒满芝士辣酱的热狗
**It's the U-dog*
*这是你的U型热狗
I think we need to retest your IQ.
我觉得我们应该重新测测你的智商
Elia suggested I find something
埃利亚建议我找点事做
to fill my time with constructively.
建设性地利用我的时间
I should always be using my gift.
我应该经常利用我的天赋
For U-Dogs, right.
用在U型热狗上 没错
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表