剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Walter? Walter, can you hear me? Walter?
沃特 沃特 你听得到吗 沃特
Sly, what's happening?
希尔 怎么回事
You're 5.5 miles above the ocean,
你离海面只有8.9公里
falling at roughly 53 meters per second
现在在以约秒速53米的速度下坠
without a parachute!
而且没戴降落伞
Okay, this is where a plan would be useful.
好了 现在如果有个计划就好了
Please tell me you have one!
拜托告诉我你有计划了
Deep breaths.
深呼吸
Feel all stress leave your body.
让一切压力离开你的身体
Inhale through the feet.
从脚部呼入
Exhale from the crown.
从天灵盖呼出
A biological impossibility.
从生物学上讲是不可能的
Doesn't mean it literally. It's a metaphor.
并不是字面的意思 是隐喻
Makes him sound like an idiot. That's a simile.
这让他听上去像个白♥痴♥ 这是明喻
Cleanse your mind of all thought.
清空你的大脑
Impossible.
不可能
The brain is constantly thinking, even during sleep.
大脑永远在思考 哪怕是睡觉时
In fact, a 2013 study found
事实上 2013年一项研究表明
neural activity in deep-coma subjects.
深度昏迷个体也有神经活动
You both said you would give this a chance.
你们俩都说会试试的
We are here for relaxation.
我们是来放松的
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
And we will find serenity, even if it kills us.
我们拼了命也要找到平静
Scan your body for all pockets of negativity, and release it.
搜寻你体内积攒的负能量 将其释放
What's going on?
怎么回事
Oh, welding solar panels.
焊太阳能板
I thought we could go a little green, save a little green.
我觉得我们可以绿色一点 保护绿化
No, with the Dali-Lame-a's.
不 这几个静♥坐♥冥思的
Oh, Walt is tense about Paige dating Tim,
沃特因为佩吉跟蒂姆约会而紧张
Toby's tense about... Your secret husband?
托比也紧张 因为你的秘密丈夫
Yeah, and it all stresses Sly out big time,
是啊 而这一切都让希尔十分紧张
so hence the hokum.
所以搞这出闹剧
Don't knock meditation.
别瞧不起冥想
Even the marines are using it these days.
海军陆战队如今也会做这个
Why don't you pull up a mat, then?
那你怎么不弄块垫子一起坐下
Inhale white light.
呼入白光
Pass.
算了
Hold for three seconds.
坚持三秒
Exhale black smoke.
呼出黑烟
Three seconds? That was barely 2.38 seconds.
三秒 那都不到2.38秒
Thought we were supposed to relax.
不是说要放松的吗
You're right, uh... I'm going to reset it.
是啊 我重置一下
Okay...
好
Tim, there is no way.
蒂姆 不可能
No, I'm telling you, I think that she is.
听我说 我觉得她就是
Son of a bee sting.
该死
Guys, settle this for us.
各位 替我们评评理
Tim swears the "Where's the beef" lady
蒂姆说"牛肉在哪"那个女人
is the same woman as the "I've fallen, and I can't get up" lady.
就是"我摔倒 爬不起来"那个女人
Thank goodness.
谢天谢地
I was worried it might be about something trivial.
我还担心是件毫不重要的事呢
If I'm wrong, I gotta buy dinner, so...
如果我错了 我得买♥♥晚餐
No, if you're wrong, you have to cook dinner,
不 如果你错了 你要做晚餐
including your blueberry crumble.
包括你的蓝莓面包
This guy can bake. It's like heaven in a pie tin.
他很会烘焙 简直像派盘里的天堂
Well, I have a project to work on.
我还得工作
This is your urgent project?
这就是你的紧急工作
Actually, yes, it's... It's our garage floor plan.
是啊 那是车♥库♥的平面图
Triple-A.
3A
I assume this has nothing to do with your car insurance.
跟你的汽车保险没什么关系吧
It's my "Active Avoidance Algorithm."
是我的"现行避碰算法"
I track the typical daily movements of Paige,
我追踪佩吉的每日日常行动
indicated here with a "P." I assumed.
用这个P代表 我猜到了
And Tim. "I"?
还有蒂姆 I吗
Interloper.
插足者
Anyway, areas where they typically interact
总之 这是他们一般互动的区域
have exclamation points,
都标有感叹号♥
and the numbers denote duration.
数字代表时长
So, for example, at 2:00 p.m.,
比如 下午两点
Paige and Timothy congregate in the kitchen
佩吉和蒂摩西会在厨房♥碰头
for coffee and banal banter for about eight minutes and 36 seconds.
喝咖啡 开开玩笑 大概持续8分钟36秒
Now, from my desk, I would have an unobstructed view,
从我的桌子上 能毫无阻碍地看到一切
and that kind of irks me.
这有点让我不爽
Kind of? Anyway...
有点吗 总之
But thanks to Triple-A,
但由于3A
I know to be here, at the monitor tree,
我知道要待在这里 监控树这里
where I occupy myself with work
我会忙于工作
until they're separated.
直到他们分开
Now, this map identifies 36 such hot spots.
这幅地图标注了36个这样的热点
You know, some world-class behaviorists,
某个世界级的行为学家
like me, might say this will drive you crazy if it hasn't already.
比如我 会说这会把你逼疯 或许已经疯了
Oh, you're one to talk. You're avoiding the Happy situation.
你还敢说 你在逃避乐乐
Just because I've stopped hounding her does not mean I'm avoiding it.
虽然我不再纠缠她了 不代表我在逃避
Check this out.
看
What is this?
这是什么
That's a dossier of all my suspects.
是所有嫌犯的资料
Any one of these bozos could be Happy's mystery spouse.
这些傻♥逼♥都可能是乐乐的秘密伴侣
Hold on.
等等
Ray?
雷
He was in our lives, then he left.
他曾进入了我们的生活 然后离开了
Maybe he's commitment-phobic.
或许是害怕承诺
The point is, where you're avoiding your problems,
重点是 你在回避问题时
I'm meeting mine head-on, Walt.
我在正面应对 沃特
You got the Triple-A, I'm doing the Triple-H.
你有3A 我有3H
Hunting Happy's husband. Hey, guys.
寻找乐乐的丈夫 两位
Am I interrupting something? Nope.
我打断什么了吗 没有
Okay, uh, Richard Elia's downstairs.
理查德·埃利亚在楼下
I think he has a job for us.
他好像有工作给我们
Cool. Cool.
好 好
Okay.
好吧
My company has our first manned space launch
我的公♥司♥三天后就要进行
in three days.
首次载人升空
Make a few orbits, then splash down.
环绕几周 然后降落
Routine stuff, bit it's make or break for us.
常规操作 但对我们是成规在此一举
We have to meet this deadline,
我们必须赶上截止日期
or we lose our next round of funding,
否则下轮资金就保不住了
and NASA gives our contracts to Space X or Virgin Galactic.
宇航局会把我们的合同给太空X或维京银河
What do you need from Scorpion?
需要天蝎做什么
Well, recognize this?
认得这个吗
That's Walter's throttle design.
沃特设计的节流阀
After you so generously open-sourced your rocket research,
由于你慷慨地开源了你的火箭研究
my guys adapted some of your best thinking to our bird.
我的人把你的一些好点子用在我们的飞船上了
Walt's throttle's revolutionary. That's what I thought,
沃特的节流阀是革命性的 我也这么想
but it doesn't work.
但它不好使
I can assure you we have empirical evidence that it does.
我们有绝对证据证明它好使
I know that your private beach launch
我知道你们上次圣诞节
last Christmas was successful,
在海滩的私人发射很成功
but when we scaled it up to a much larger rocket,
但当我们等比例放大到更大的火箭里后
we found some instability issues.
就出现了不稳定问题
Take a look.
看看吧
I know you guys saved Elia's daughter from a cartel last year,
我知道你们去年从犯罪团伙手中救了埃利亚的女儿
but didn't Walter also wreck his Ferrari
但沃特不还撞毁了他的法拉利
and burn his building to the ground?
烧平了他的大楼吗
Uh, well, the Ferrari was one of nine,
他总共有九辆法拉利
so I'm pretty sure he didn't miss it.
他肯定没觉得多可惜
And, um, the building wasn't our fault.
而那座大楼的事不怪我们
Although Walter did hit Elia over the head with his laptop that day.
不过沃特那天确实用笔记本敲了埃利亚的头
Really?
是吗
I don't put everything in the case summaries.
案件记录不必事无巨细
These numbers can't be right.
这些数字肯定不对
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表