剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
The guys must be in trouble and we're goofing off drinking wine.
其他人一定是有麻烦了 而我们在闲逛喝酒
What's this about "We"? Don't move.
"我们"才没有 别动
You're coming with me.
你们跟我走
We're gonna be joining the rest of your team.
加入你们剩下的团队
Duck!
蹲下
Truck, truck, truck!
上卡车
You drive! I'm pickled!
你开车 我喝醉了
Shut up.
闭嘴
Tell your boss it's up and running.
告诉你的老板机器已经开始运作了
Shouldn't be more than a couple of hours
不会超过几个小时
and those pallets will be full.
这些托盘就会满了
Gotcha.
接着呢
Okay, the red is the wire to the hard drive. Sly, your watch?
红线是连接硬盘的 希尔 你的手表
And you can expect a hard drive like this
这样一个硬盘
to keep records for a month.
可以存储一个月的记录
12:35, 2:50 to 5:01.
12点35 2点50 和5点01
So the reader registers an entry every two hours.
每两小时读写器都有一次进入记录
That's when the guards make their rounds.
这就是守卫换班的时间
That gives us an hour and 59 minutes
这样我们就有一个小时59分钟
to get through the wall,
来打开这堵墙
get help, and come back before they return.
寻求帮助 并在他们发现之前回来
If we're late,
如果我们回来晚了
they kill Veronica and Paige.
他们会杀了维罗妮卡和佩吉
Then we better do this right.
那我们可不能出错
Looks like it's working!
看起来有戏
They're drilling through the wall.
他们在凿墙
It's faint,
虽然很微弱
but I'd know that sound anywhere.
但我能辨认出来钻墙的声音
Don't even want to ask why.
并不想问为什么
There's a chance all this dust might clog the press.
这些灰尘有可能会阻塞印刷机
If it shuts down, it'll alert the guards that something is off.
如果机器停转 守卫就会发现不对劲
We have to leave it on.
我们得保持机器运转
If we stop it, the guards will eventually come.
如果机器停了 守卫肯定会来
Fellas, I think I see some daylight.
伙计们 我好像看到一点光了
They made it!
他们成功了
We need to move fast.
我们得快点
Only 81 minutes until the guard checks in.
守卫来之前只剩下81分钟了
Anyone else hear dogs?
有人听到狗的声音吗
Doesn't this dictator feed people to his hungry dogs?
不是说这个独♥裁♥者会用人来喂饿狗吗
They don't sound too far off. Run like hell!
听起来它们离得不远 快跑吧
Still behind us.
还在跟着我们
Ah, and we have no weapon!
而我们没有武器
I do have liquid courage.
我有酒后之勇
What are you doing? No time to explain.
你在干嘛 没时间解释了
Keep her steady.
开稳一点
Happy, I saw a pack of smokes and a lighter up there,
乐乐 我看到那有一包烟和一个打火机
I need a flame.
我需要点火
Okay.
好的
That sobered me up.
瞬间酒醒了
Stop!
别跑了
We're never gonna outrun them.
我们跑不过它们
Let's get up in these trees!
咱们上树吧
How did we not know
我们怎么会没想到
about Cujo and Co.?
他们会有《狂犬惊魂》这一出
Well, the Norteguayans must let the dogs
那些诺特圭人肯定让这些狗
roam around the perimeter freely.
在这周边随便跑
Veronica and Paige never saw them.
维罗妮卡和佩吉没看到它们
And the barking isn't a problem?
那他们会不会听到犬吠声
Noise from the printing press will cover it.
印刷机的噪音会盖过犬吠声
Besides,
而且
if they knew we'd have escaped,
如果他们发现我们逃跑了
we would have heard gunshots already.
我们应该已经听到枪响了
Well, we can't just stay in a tree forever.
我们不能一直躲在树上
What we need is something to knock the dogs off of our scent.
我们需要个东西转移它们的目标
What about cayenne pepper?
辣椒怎么样
Should be more than enough.
肯定没问题
Rub it on the tree. You know,
把辣椒抹在树上
it's this kind of ingenuity
就是这种机灵劲
that makes you such a valuable team member.
让你在团队里如此有价值
Shut up and just rub that all over
别废话 赶紧涂好
and get up that tree. Yeah.
然后上树 好
Okay. Let's go.
走吧
The tree...
这树
Hurry up, I can see the dogs!
快点 我都看到狗了
Come on!
快点
How did you learn how to do all this?
你怎么学会做这些的
Remember when I worked at a graphic design firm
还记得你12岁的时候
when you were 12?
我在一个平面设计公♥司♥工作吗
Well, it was less graphic design firm,
那其实不太是个平面设计公♥司♥
and more fake bond scheme.
而是一个假的债券组织
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Do you hear that?
你听到没
I don't hear anything.
我什么都没听见
Exactly.
正是
The printing press stopped running.
打印机停止工作了
If it's off for more than a few minutes,
如果它再停几分钟
Lucinda and the guards will go to see what's going on
露辛达和保安就会下来查看
and see that the others escaped.
就会发现他们逃跑了
They couldn't rig that printing press
他们就不能在打印机上做点手脚
to keep running for longer than that?
让它多运转一会吗
I mean, some geniuses they are!
他们可都是天才啊
Okay, I'm sure whatever they did
我确信不管他们做了什么
was the best option available in the moment.
都是他们在那时能做出的最好选择
Well, the moment we're in is that your friends just ran off
现在你的朋友们就那么跑了
and left us here to die!
留我们在这里等死
Them escaping to the tree line was your idea!
让他们逃去树林那边可是你的主意
I gave them an option!
我不过是提供了一个选择而已
They decided they could pull it off--
是他们觉得自己可以成功的
which, clearly, they can't!
但显然他们根本做不到
I was just trying to help!
我只是想帮忙啊
That's all I've ever done!
我就只是想帮忙而已
All you've ever done? Are you kidding me?
你只是想帮忙 你在逗我吧
Did you help me and Dad
那每次你突然消失去行骗
every time you disappeared to run some con?
有帮过我和爸爸吗
Every time you got arrested in front of me?
还有每次你在我面前被逮捕
Every time you left us on our own?
每次丢下我们两个相依为命
You have never
你从来就没帮过我
helped me, ever! You have only hurt me,
你只会伤害我
over and over.
一次又一次
I swear, I can't believe I let you back into my life!
我真不敢相信我又让你介入我的生活了
Paige... What?!
佩吉 又怎么了
Pai--
佩...
Mom? Oh.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
I can't breathe.
我没法呼吸了
Get down here! We need some help!
快下来 我们需要帮助
Oh, Pai-- oh!
小佩
Oh, my God! Mom!
我的天 妈妈
Please!
求你了
What's going on in here?
怎么了
It just happened! Her heart.
情况紧急 她的心脏有问题
Please!
求你了
Yeah, he's alive, but he's gonna be out for a while.
他还活着 但是现在昏迷了
I bet you these zip ties were for us.
我打赌这些扎带是为我们准备的
Lucky they're "One size fits all."
还好它们是"万能尺寸"
What are you doin'?
你在做什么
Looking for anything that'll give us some insight
我在找找有没有什么东西
into what this guy is up to.
能让我们知道这伙计有什么企图
Like this key fob, for instance.
比如这个遥控钥匙
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表