剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
因为危及国♥家♥安♥全♥的技术
is what they're going to be selling for billions.
他们要卖♥♥上几十亿
We're looking at a blast radius of three miles,
爆♥炸♥范围五公里
immediately vaporizing all of Cody's residents.
这会让科迪镇的所有居民瞬间蒸发
With the fallout affecting millions.
还有数百万人会受到核辐射的影响
I can assure you none of that is going to happen.
我可以保证这一切都不会发生
The missiles won't fire
我们不会让导弹发射出去
because we can manually disengage our reactor,
因为我们可以手动拆除核反应堆
causing the sub to sink.
让潜艇沉没
The missile can't fire without power.
导弹没有动力就不能发射
And your ship can't resurface,
可这样潜艇就无法回到水面
and you and your men die.
你和手下都会牺牲
There's only 110 of us. It's a good trade.
我们只有110人 这样很值得
Sir, you can't do that.
长官 你不能这样做
You're only in this situation
你们现在处境艰难
because I slipped on the incline
都是因为我在上坡的时候摔倒了
and we didn't get the wire on the pipe in time.
没能及时给管道通电
Walter, it is my fault.
沃特 这是我的错
It's what we signed up for when we volunteered, ma'am.
我们参军时就已经做出了选择 女士
No, no, Captain.
不是这样的 上尉
I understand the greater-good concept better than anyone,
我比谁都了解"顾全大局"的理论
but you're not thinking logically.
但是你没有理性思考
With respect, we can find a way...
恕我直言 我们能找到方法...
He's thinking like a military leader.
他是在用军事领袖的方式思考问题
I only want to hear from geniuses at this moment.
我现在只想听天才讲话
What? Cabe and I are the only ones that understand this situation, Walter.
只有我和凯布理解目前的处境 沃特
If we want to stop America from attacking itself,
如果我们想阻止美国内战
we need to stop attacking each other.
我们得先停止互相攻击
So shut up and grow up
闭嘴 成熟点
because we have about a minute to save 110 sailors
我们只剩一分钟来阻止导弹发射
and over 10,000 people before that missile takes off.
拯救110个海军 和一万多平民
Negative.
不行
Our duty is to protect our nation's citizens,
保护国家公民是我们的职责
and I'm about to see it through.
我准备开始行动了
Captain, you also have a duty to your crew.
上尉 你对你的船员也有责任
And if you sacrifice their lives without getting all the facts,
如果你不了解所有情况就让他们牺牲
then you've failed them as a leader!
不算一个合格的领导
If my team says they can pull it off,
我的队员说能做到
they can pull it off.
那就是能做到
From one military man to another, trust us.
同为军人 请相信我们
And it will require a lot of trust,
我需要你的绝对信任
because I have a solution.
因为我有办法了
But for it to work, the first thing you need to do, Captain,
但是如果想成功 艇长
is allow that nuclear missile to launch.
首先需要你批准导弹发射 艇长
I'm sorry, Walter. I-I thought I just heard you say
不好意思 沃特 我以为你刚说
that we should let the missile launch.
我们要让导弹发射
Yes! Now, the nuke travels so fast that within seconds,
是的 核弹运行速度非常快
it'll be so far away from the sub
几秒钟内就可以离开
that the sub's computer system will no longer control it.
潜艇电子系统的控制范围
Then the missile's own computer GPS kicks in.
之后导弹自带定位系统开始生效
And Walter can hack that system.
而沃特可以入侵这个系统
I'll redirect the GPS
我会重新定向
and send it to a deep ocean trench with soft silt,
让导弹发射到含有软淤泥的深海沟中
where it will settle without detonating.
导弹就会沉没 不会引爆
That would be the Tongo Trench in the South Pacific.
可以选择位于南太平洋的汤加海沟
They have less than 30 seconds to launch.
还有不到三十秒就发射了
You better be sure about this, Mr. O'Brien.
建议你想清楚 奥布莱恩先生
From launch to impact in Cody is about 3.8 minutes.
从发射到袭击科迪镇大约需要3.8分钟
And once I start messing around with the missile's GPS,
一旦我开始改变导弹的定位
the hackers will see what I'm doing and then try and stop us,
黑客会明白我的用意 会试图阻止我们
so whoever hacks the fastest wins.
那么谁黑得快谁就赢了
It's our only option.
这是我们的唯一选择
Speaking of hackers, we're here.
说到黑客 我们到了
The servers need to be kept cool
服务器需要保持低温
so the top floors are easy to ventilate.
顶层通风比较顺畅
Countdown to launch.
倒计时发射
In five...
五
four...
四
three...
三
two... Launch.
二 发射
I'm into the missile's GPS.
我进入导弹的定位系统了
If the hackers are watching, they'll see pretty quickly.
如果黑客在监视 那他们马上就知道了
Uh, they're in. They're rewriting my code
他们进去了 我刚写完代码
as soon as I finish.
他们就开始改写
Well, don't let them.
别让他们得逞
Not that easy.
没那么容易
Their advantage is
他们处于优势地位
they already hacked the sub's platform codes,
因为他们已经窃取了潜艇的平台代码
which are also in the missile.
导弹也用了同一套代码
It's like they have an 80-yard head start in a 100-yard dash.
就像百米赛跑起步领先八十米一样
Man, why do we always have to suck at sports?
天啊 为什么我们体育总是这么差
They're setting up a permanent blocking program
他们在安装永久性屏蔽程序
that'll stop me from redirecting the missile.
阻止我对导弹重新定向
I can't stop them.
我没办法阻止他们
Best I can do is set up some roadblocks
我能做的仅仅就是设置一些障碍
that'll slow them down until Cabe gets them.
拖延时间等凯布逮捕他们
Clear. Cabe??
安全 凯布
Closing in on them now. Hurry!
马上就到 快点
The nuke detonates over Cody in 150 seconds.
核弹还有150秒就在科迪镇爆♥炸♥了
Right now, they're finishing a code
现在他们马上就要写完代码
that guarantees a nuclear strike.
核弹袭击就无法避免了
I'm watching their work as I speak.
我边和你说话边观察他们的进度
I'm barely slowing them down.
我已经快拖不住他们了
Cabe, I'm throwing every hurdle I can at them --
凯布 我把知道的所有障碍都用上了
they're just an entry key away
他们按一下回车键
from countless people dying.
很多人就要死了
On the ground!
跪下
Hands behind your head.
双手放在脑后
You don't move, I won't shoot you.
你不乱动 我就不开枪
Okay, Walter,
好了 沃特
we disconnected their signal analog style.
我们用模拟方式断开了他们的信♥号♥♥
Do your thing.
你可以开工了
Great work, Cabe.
很棒 凯布
Entering the coordinates.
输入坐标
Missile redirected.
导弹已经重新定向
This is Captain Braden.
我是布雷登舰长
Happy to report we have full control over the vessel,
我们获得了潜艇的全部权限
and all readings show our missile is headed directly
所有数据都表明导弹的目标
to the Tongo Trench.
是汤加海沟
Okay, Tim and I will pick Sly up from dinner,
好了 我和蒂姆去接希尔吃完饭回家
and we're on our way home.
大家都回家去吧
Man, we're all sweating it out here,
天啊 我们都在外面吃苦
and Sly gets to gamble and have a fancy dinner?
希尔却去赌钱吃大餐
Love to trade places with that guy.
真想和这家伙换任务
American Westerns
美国西部片
always let the hero say last words.
总是让主角留下临终遗言
But this is not movie.
不过这不是电影
That's okay. All I was gonna say is "Duck."
没关系 我只想说 低头
In American Westerns,
在美国西部片中
the hero sometimes tells the bad guys
有时候主角会让坏人
to try their luck.
去碰碰运气
But this isn't a movie.
不过这不是电影
I already racked it.
已经上过膛了
Oh, I thought I...
我还以为...
I thought I could... you know...
我还以为我能...就是...
No. It's racked.
不 已经上膛了
Okay, well I thought it was going to be cool, so...
好吧 我以为可以耍帅一下 就...
Big guy.
大块头
Oh, thank God. Here, please, please,
谢天谢地 给你 拜托
please, take this from me. Okay, all right.
拜托 把这个拿走 没问题
Okay. Time to say good-bye.
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表