剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
What's that?
那是什么
A weirdo in a cape dropped it off.
穿斗篷的怪胎送来的
Kaldor?
卡尔多
Don't know, I wouldn't let him in.
不知道 我没让他进来
He was wearing a cape.
他穿着斗篷
"Don't be a clod, vote for Dodd."
别傻了 快投给多德吧
You know, I asked him to get me T-shirts.
我给他说做件T恤
Capes are a bad idea.
斗篷是个坏主意
No...
不好
What's this?
怎么了
Sly, you're route's blocked by the Thanksgiving Day parade.
希尔 你选的路线被感恩节游♥行♥队伍挡住了
Impossible. I know the route perfectly.
不可能 我很了解路线
They're premiering the Super Fun Guy balloon.
他们首次放飞逗比侠气球
I'm recording it and everything.
我录下了一切
Well, there are barricades in front of us
我们前方有路障
that say you sent us the wrong way.
这就是说你选错了方向
Well, they must have changed their route last minute
他们一定是最后一秒改变了路线
and forgot to update the Web site.
还忘了更新网页
Well, it's just a police barricade.
只是警戒线
I can go around it.
我可以绕过去的
Wouldn't be the first time.
又不是第一次了
They can't drive through a parade route.
不能开车穿过游♥行♥路线
Why not? If this thing blows up on top of the float
为什么不呢 如果这东西在彩车上或十个街区外爆♥炸♥
or ten blocks away, either way the parade's over.
不管怎样 游♥行♥队伍都完了
We can get LAPD to try to clear it,
我们可以叫洛杉矶警局来疏散
but you cancel it,
但是取消游♥行♥
you're gonna get thousands of spectators
上千的观众就会
simultaneously leaving the area.
同时离开这片区域
Total gridlock.
就会交通大堵塞
We'll never make it to Palos Verdes in time.
我们没办法及时赶到帕洛斯韦而德了
Sly, find another road.
希尔 找另一条路
All side streets heading south are blocked,
所有向南的小路都被堵住了
east and west of you.
还有向西和向东的
Okay, then, we'll take Hawthorne.
好吧 那我们走霍索恩
It goes all the way around. Too much added time.
完全绕了个圈 浪费太多时间
The truck's battery will die,
卡车的电池会用完的
and with it, most of Los Angeles.
到时候大部分洛杉矶人也会死
Hey, we're right next to the muni golf course.
我们就在市营高尔夫球场的旁边
No cars, no barricades-- we can drive right through the city.
没车 没路障 我们可以径直穿过城市
According to its Web site,
官网上说
it's closed for the holiday weekend.
球场节日周末是关闭的
There shouldn't be anybody on the course.
里面应该没人
No, it's too dangerous.
不行 太危险了
We need smooth roads,
我们需要平整路面
not hills, bumps, and divots.
没有小山 凸起 和草皮
Boss, I've got this nuke box hooked up
老大 核弹箱连着
to a 12.6-volt direct-current battery.
12.6伏的直流电池
It's already starting to heat up,
已经开始发热了
and the marshmallows are melting-- we need a plan.
而且棉花糖在融化 我们需要个计划
I got it.
有了
We can go over unpaved roads.
我们可以走没铺好的路
We just need to use these moving straps.
我们只需要用上活动绑带
But they're not flexible. They have no give.
但是他们不灵活 没什么弹力
That's why I'm gonna build shock absorbers.
所以我要造减震器
Out of what? Us.
用什么 我们
We're down to 24 minutes
我们只有24分钟了
and counting-- how's it going back there?
时间不等人 后面情况怎么样
Almost done.
快好了
Can I help?
我可以帮忙吗
Something tells me a nuclear reactor
核反应堆的的情况
is a less-volatile situation than the one up here.
比前面这儿的气氛稳定多了
Can it, Toby. I kid.
能不能消停会儿 托比 我开玩笑而已
Not really.
也不是
Speaking of kids, how is my grandson?
说到孩子 我的外孙怎么样
He's delightful. None of your business.
他很好 不关你事
I-I mean, it's none of your business.
我是说 不关你事
I can't wait to meet him.
我迫不及待想见他
What could possibly make you think
你凭什么觉得
I would ever let you see my son?
我会让你见我的儿子
Because you're a kind and decent person,
因为你是个善良的好人
and wouldn't deny a boy his own grandmother.
不会拒绝孩子见自己的外婆
Watch me.
等着瞧
Mushroom cloud would be nice right about now.
这时候出现蘑菇云其实还不错
Hey, Veronica, when I say so, hit the greens.
维罗妮卡 听我口令开向草坪
Guys, lift on three.
大家 数到三举起来
One, two, three!
一 二 三
Okay, good. Got it. Drive.
很好 开车吧
I can imagine that's heavy.
可以想象很沉
You only have eight minutes,
你们只有八分钟
and then you'll clear the course
之后你们就离开球场
and you'll be on your way.
继续上路
Just hold on.
坚持住
All we're doing is holding on.
我们做的就是坚持抓好
Get the rig going faster.
开快点
No, no, no. Not faster on soft ground, okay?
不不不 不能在柔软的地面上开太快
We can't risk the volatility.
反应堆太不稳定了
You want volatility? Keep letting your side sag.
想让它不稳定 你就接着泄劲
Man up and lift.
是男人就好好抬
What the hell was that?
什么动静
What?
什么
Oh, balls.
球啊[蛋蛋]
What do you mean, "Oh, balls"?
"球啊"是什么意思
I mean we're getting pelted by golf balls!
意思是有高尔夫球在砸我们
What? The site said the course was closed.
什么 网页上说球场关闭了呀
The course, not the range.
球场关闭了 练习场可没封起来
Geez!
天呐
Those jerks are aiming at us.
那群混♥蛋♥故意瞄着我们打
I would, too, if I saw a truck on my driving range.
一辆大卡车在练习场上开过 换我我也打
Happy,
乐乐
would it be bad if one of the wire connectors you rigged
要是你装上的某个接线器被高尔夫球砸坏
were broken by a golf ball?
结果会不会很糟糕
Mushroom-cloud bad.
核爆级糟糕
That's what I thought.
我也这么觉得
Should I drive faster?
我该开快点吗
No! It's too dangerous.
不 太危险了
What is their problem? It's human nature.
这群人有病吧 这就是人性
We got balls, clubs, a moving target,
我们有球 有球杆 有移♥动♥的目标
and frat boys home on Thanksgiving break.
还有感恩节放假回家的小混♥蛋♥们
This is what they do.
他们就爱干这种事
Damn it, I guess I'm doing this. Doing what?
我非干不可了 你要干嘛
Becoming a human pi?ata.
用身体吸引火力
I'm gonna protect the connector box.
我要保护接线器
Aah! Try to break it now, jerks!
来呀 接着打 混♥蛋♥
Man, they're really nailing him.
天呐 他们还真狠
Kind of wish I could see that.
有种亲眼看看的冲动
Just a few more yards, Toby.
就只有几米远了 托比
We're off the course now. You can put the reactor down.
我们离开球场了 你们可以放下反应堆了
Okay, Cabe, carefully.
好 凯布 小心
Gentle.
轻一点
You okay? Uh, never worse.
你还好吗 并不好
Great. Uh, well, that shortcut worked.
很好 成功抄了近路
We'll get to the film vault on time.
我们能及时赶到胶卷库了
Yeah, but I'm gonna miss my 3:00 appointment.
是 但我3点的会要迟到了
You're worried about one of your crooked meetings
五百万人命悬一线
when there's five million lives on the line?
你还在担心你们骗子见面的事情
It's with people who don't like to be kept waiting.
那些开会的人不喜欢别人迟到
Whoa! What the hell?!
什么情况
We're being shot at?
有人冲我们开枪
They found me.
他们找到我了
I don't know how, but they found me.
不知道怎么做到的 总之他们找到我了
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表