剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Paige, we need a final number on those floral arrangements.
佩吉 花卉安排得给我个最终数字了
They're not gonna arrange themselves, right?
他们不会自己排好吧
I know. We're all pushing the wedding ball forward.
是啊 我们都在推进婚礼进程
Dudes of honor working overtime.
伴郎团在加班加点的工作
You are Toby's best ma'am for a reason.
你成为托比的伴女郎是有原因的
You whip those clowns into shape.
你要把他们调♥教♥好
We've been looking at venues all day.
我们一整天都在看场地
We can't do everything ourselves.
我们不能事事都亲力亲为
We will see you when we're done with the madness on our end.
等我们收拾完我们这边的一堆事再见吧
They bought it.
他们信了
I just crossed from bliss to nirvana.
我刚从极乐进入天堂状态了
I'm coming up on rapture.
我要进入狂喜了
How's your experiment?
实验成果如何
Well...
这个嘛
The mud has improved the elasticity.
泥增加了弹性
But the cream has conferred suppleness.
但乳霜增加了柔软度
It's a tough call.
很难决定
Only one thing left to do.
只剩一件事了
Keep testing.
继续测试
Dr. Curtis and Ms. Quinn,
柯蒂斯博士 奎恩小姐
thank you for considering Harbor Oaks as a wedding venue.
谢谢你们考虑把橡树港作为婚礼场馆
We hope that you enjoyed your complimentary spa session.
希望二位喜欢我们赠送的水疗
We most certainly did.
我们非常喜欢
Could we have our gift bags now?
能把礼品袋拿来了吗
All right.
好的
Okay. I got aromatherapy.
好吧 这里有按♥摩♥香薰
Facial emulsion.
面部乳剂
Lavender exfoliant.
薰衣草剥离素
You can have mine.
我的给你吧
But...
但是
I'm keeping these.
我要留下这个
Stainless steel nail files, hard as granite.
不锈钢挫甲刀 坚硬无比
I could use them to smooth out rivets.
我可以用这个磨铆钉
The others can never know what's going on here.
绝不能让其他人知道这里的情况
What do I look like? An idiot?
我看上去像个白♥痴♥吗
Okay, thanks.
好 谢谢
Spent the past hour on the phone with bakeries.
跟烘培店打了一小时的电♥话♥
Toby insists on a spumoni flavored cake,
托比非要意大利冰淇淋味儿的蛋糕
but Happy wants it in the shape of a power train control module.
乐乐又坚持要传动系统控制模块形状的
Whatever the hell that is.
谁知道那是什么
Well, you better figure that out.
那你最好去搞明白
I asked Happy if Toby could consider a few less guests.
我问过乐乐托比能不能考虑少请些来宾
She nurpled me.
她扭了我的奶头
We begged them to let us help.
我们求他们让我们帮忙的
The truth is, they're probably working twice as hard as we are.
事实上 他们大概比我们更加努力
If I never have to have another morning like that again,
我真是再也不想经历
it will be too soon.
这样的早晨了
How many places did you see?
你们看了几家
Too many to count. It was a total nightmare.
太多了 简直是一场噩梦
Well, thanks to me,
多亏我
your slog of vetting venues is over.
你们不必再辛苦选场地了
The Lighthouse at Loma Buena Coast Guard Station.
洛马布纳海岸防卫战的灯塔
Beautiful grounds, amazing views.
场地漂亮 风景如画
The only cost: permits and cleanup.
唯一的需要 许可证和清理场地
Love it. Someone call a doctor,
很棒 谁去叫个医生
'cause my heart just skipped a beat.
我的心脏刚刚漏掉了一拍
And, as for seating, as you can tell,
至于座位 你也看得到
I have used geometry to place the tables
我利用几何来安排座位
for optimal traffic flow
以最优化
to get between the buffet, the dance floor, and the bathrooms.
自助餐 舞池和厕所之间的人流
Sweet. And what do you have, 197?
太棒了 你呢 197
Something very special.
非常特别的东西
Now, according to my research,
根据我的研究
your marriage only has a 47% chance of succeeding.
你们的婚姻只有47%的成功概率
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
No. The divorce rate is 53%; it's simple math.
不是 离婚率有53% 这是简单的算术
So in the week leading up to your wedding,
所以 在你们婚前的几周里
I've lined up a series of talks.
我安排了一系列谈话
Now, the first is an economist to discuss comingling assets.
首先是经济学家 来谈论多根合并资产
The second is a professional arbiter,
第二个是专业仲裁人
to offer tips on dealing with marriage spats.
给出关于婚姻口角的专业意见
And then the final lecture is...
最后一堂演讲
a family planning expert.
是家庭计划专家
This is totally inappropriate.
这太不合适了
Walter, weddings are about love and magic and hope.
沃特 婚礼是关于爱 魔力和希望的
Well, I'd love to hope that they buck the trend,
我心怀"爱"意 "希望"他们能不入主流
but the best approach is preparation.
但最好的办法是准备
And magic is nonsense.
魔力是不存在的
Excuse me.
失陪
Hey, Paige.
佩吉
This is your next duty as best ma'am.
这就是你作为伴女郎的下一个任务
We can't have him mucking up our romance
我们不能允许他用概率和数据
with probability and statistics.
搅合了我们的浪漫
I know. It's like he has no concept of what a wedding
我知道 他简直像是完全不知道婚礼
is supposed to...
应该是...
Are you wearing perfume?
你擦香水了吗
What? Me? No. That-That's ridiculous.
什么 我 没有 太荒唐了
Why does it smell like lavender? Beats me.
为什么一股薰衣草味儿 我怎么知道
I don't smell anything.
我什么都没闻到
Who is up for a six-figure payday
谁想要六位数的报酬
to pluck a rocket out of the air
去何辰共和国
in the Hechnian Republic?
把一颗天上的火箭弄下来
We'd have to come up with a solution in 24 hours.
我们得在24小时内想出解决办法
Weddings are expensive.
婚礼很贵的
You had me at six figures.
你说六位数我就动心了
Now, the Hechnian reentry capsule
何辰返回舱
suffered computer failure due to a solar flare.
由于太阳耀斑而出现了电脑故障
Now, it is carrying an asteroid harvested by the Republic
它载有何辰共和国收集到的小行星
so it could be exploited for its heavy metals.
要对其所含的重金属加以利用
The problem is, the capsule is gonna crash
问题是 返回舱还有20小时
in about 20 hours, and with it,
就要坠落了 同时
everything they've worked for will be lost.
他们的一切辛苦也会付诸东流
I believe you mean meteor, not asteroid.
你是说流星吧 不是小行星
Nope. Meteors are asteroids that pass through our atmosphere
不 流星是穿过我们大气层的小行星
prior to impact with the earth. But this asteroid
随后撞击地球 但这颗小行星
is in a protective capsule
在一个保护舱里
to prevent it from burning up during atmospheric passage.
所以不会在穿过大气层时燃烧
So it lands in a pristine asteroid-like state.
所以它会以完好的小行星样子落地
Hence, not a meteor.
因此 不是流星
It still passed through the atmosphere,
它还是穿过了大气层
so, by definition,
所以 按定义
it's a meteor in an asteroidal state.
它是小行星态的流星
I'm gonna kick both of you in your asteroidal states
你俩要是不停止争论 我就要踢你们
if you don't drop it.
小行星态的屁♥股♥了
Now, why's this rock so important?
这块石头为什么这么重要
It's rich in the element palladium.
它富含钯元素
Palladium has countless industrial applications.
钯在工业上有很多用途
Most common use is in catalytic converters
主要用于汽车排气系统中的
in car exhaust systems.
催化转换器
To the auto industry alone,
光是机动车行业
a cache of palladium is worth a fortune.
钯资源都意味着巨款
That's why the Hechnian president
因此何辰共和国总统
built their space program.
才开始了太空项目
According to this Homeland report,
根据国安部的报告
he's an Oxford trained scientist
他是牛津毕业的科学家
who gambled every penny of their national economy
用上了国库的所有资产
on being first to corner the market on space harvesting.
旨在做第一个进入太空开♥发♥市场的人
Well, it makes sense. The superpowers are too big
可以理解 那些超级大国
to care about such things,
懒得管这些
smaller nations can't pull it off.
小国家又玩不起
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表