剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
If I sell 50 boxes, I get my business badge.
卖♥♥掉50盒 就能拿到商业勋章
And how much do the Braves charge you for these?
你是多少钱买♥♥来的呢
Buy 'em for five dollars, sell 'em for five dollars.
五块钱买♥♥进 五块钱卖♥♥出
What kind of business are they teaching you?
他们这教你的是哪门子做生意啊
Remember when you used to write Grandma in prison
还记得你以前往监狱里给外婆写信
about how you wanted to spend some quality time together?
说你想跟外婆一起共度美好时光吗
I know. Our secret.
我知道 这是我们的秘密
But how about we use that time
但我们用这时间
for Grandma to help you earn that business badge?
让外婆教你怎么得到商业勋章怎么样
Mom won't go for it.
妈妈不会同意的
She thinks you're a degenerate.
她觉得你是败类
We'll keep our eyes peeled for the opportunity. It knocks,
我们会留心机会 它会自己来敲门
we answer.
我们到时就回应
Hello. Scorpion.
喂 天蝎团队
Hey, we shooting a campaign ad or what? How much did you raise?
能不能拍竞选广♥告♥了 筹了多少钱
$42. Of the $2,000 we need. Total bust.
42块 我们需要两千 完全不成功
We just chose the wrong enticement.
我们选的激励不对
"We" meaning "You." You said you had a handle
不是"我们" 是"你" 你说你知道
on what we should sell at our social.
我们该在联谊会上卖♥♥什么的
But-- shocker-- who knew no one wants
但是 令人震惊啊 谁知道没人想要
cayenne and cumin ice cream from Spoon & Grain,
勺子粮食家的辣椒小茴香冰淇淋
whoever the hell they are?
都没听说过
Lesson one: know your market.
第一课 了解市场
I read that this ice cream was hip.
我读到这种冰淇淋很潮
Hip has no place in ice cream.
潮跟冰淇淋无关
Ice cream is chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. Period.
冰淇淋就是巧克力 香草和草莓 没别的
Just let us give you the money.
让我们给你钱好了
No. If I can't raise $2,000,
不行 如果我连两千都筹不到
I have no business being alderman of West Altadenia.
我就不该做西艾萨迪尼亚的议员了
Guys, a woman is trapped in her car
各位 一个女人困在车里
at the bottom of the La Brea Tar Pits.
车沉入了拉布雷亚沥青坑底
We're moving out right now.
我们这就走
Exceptionally not good.
大大不妙
Where's the LAPD dive team?
洛杉矶警局潜水队呢
Those guys are masters at this stuff.
他们做这种事最擅长了
Searching for evidence on a double homicide--
寻找双尸案的证据
a gun dumped in San Pedro harbor.
一把枪被丢进了圣佩德罗港
No divers within an hour of the pits,
一小时内没有潜水员能赶到
the woman is struggling for oxygen.
那女人氧气要耗尽了
Fire and rescue are stumped. They need us.
急救人员不知所措 他们需要我们
Honey, I know you have to work, so I can watch Ralph.
亲爱的 我知道你要工作 我可以照看拉尔夫
All right. Uh... okay, be good.
好吧 好 乖乖的
Both of you. Walter!
你俩都乖乖的 沃特
Yeah, I hear you! I'm coming!
知道了 我就来
Alice in Chains!
铁链爱丽丝[乐队]啊
What's with Walter in flannel?
沃特怎么穿上法兰绒了
I gave you those to use as rags in the lab.
我给你那个是在实验室里当抹布的
Why are you wearing them?
你怎么穿上了
I always wear flannel. I love fl-flannel.
我一直穿法兰绒的 我超喜欢法兰绒
I smell more rat.
更不对劲了
Her name is Beth Reid. She's conscious, unharmed.
她叫贝丝·里德 还有意识 未受伤
She's been in there for 30 minutes.
她已经在里面困了30分钟了
Have you had any communication?
有进行通讯吗
She's 30 feet down, but her phone still works.
她埋在9米之下 但电♥话♥还好使
We can video chat with her from the command station.
我们可以在指挥中心跟她视频通话
I'll be in there.
我去了
Oh, what size car, and how bad is the leaking?
车的大小和渗漏情况呢
Small sedan. There's seepage around the windows.
小轿车 窗沿有渗漏
She must be getting dizzy as hell
她肯定开始犯晕乎了
from the fumes coming off the tar.
沥青的烟气不是闹着玩的
She mentioned that, too.
她也提到了
She needs to seal off the windows and the AC vents.
她得封住窗户和空调排气口
Based on heightened breathing and the volume
考虑呼吸加速
of the interior of her car,
和车内容积
we've got a 40-minute window
我们只有40分钟
before she runs out of oxygen.
她就会耗尽氧气
What happened here?
这怎么回事
Is that a car bumper? We fixed a thermal scanner
那是保险杠吗 我们将热扫描仪
to the crane arm to pinpoint the location of the car.
固定在了起重机吊杆上 想定位车
Managed to get a hook into the rear bumper.
钩子钩住了后保险杠
The front end of the vehicle is wedged into a bed of tar.
车前插♥进♥了沥青河床中
Thought we could tow it out.
我们本想拖出来
You can't play tug of war with the Earth.
你不能跟大地比拔河
The pits are made of high viscosity asphalt.
这坑里是高粘沥青
There's a reason the mastodons couldn't fight their way out.
乳齿象出不来是有原因的
Captain, I know you're trying,
队长 我知道你是想帮忙
but dropping a 60-pound hook into that muck
但把27公斤的钩子投进沥青堆
might puncture a hole in the car and drown her.
可能给她车砸出洞 淹死她
Tim's here. I'll fill him in.
蒂姆到了 我去跟他交待情况
I'm gonna go check on Toby.
我去看看托比
We need to rock the car out slowly.
我们得慢慢把车摇出来
We'll send the cable down,
把缆线放下去
wrap it around the frame and slowly wiggle it.
绕在边框上 然后慢慢摇动它
But we need someone down there to affix the cable.
但我们需要有人下去固定缆线
I know the LAPD divers are indisposed,
我知道洛杉矶警局的潜水员不能来
but did they offer up any suggestions?
但他们有给出建议吗
Yeah. For no one to try this.
是的 谁都别去
There's never been a dive into tar before.
从没有人试过潜入沥青坑
It's hot as hell, eventually,
不仅非常热 而且最终
the toxins will disintegrate any protective gear you're wearing.
毒素将分解你穿的一切防护服
You could get stuck and never come back up.
你可能会卡住 再也没法浮上来
So, in short, diving's not an option.
所以总而言之 潜水方案不可行
Not for anybody on my team.
我的队员不会潜下去
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
Happy says they won't send a robot sub in
乐乐说他们不愿意派机器潜水艇
to get better data. Because?
去获取更好的数据 为什么
The bubbles are methane
气泡中都是甲烷
and the electrical currents that power the remote control servers
给潜水艇遥控服务器供能的电流
on the sub could cause an explosion. Got it.
可能会导致爆♥炸♥ 明白了
Wai-wait. Tim?
等等 蒂姆
Are you... are you all right?
你...你没事吧
What happened in San Diego?
圣地亚哥发生了什么
I failed my physical.
我的体♥检♥没有通过
The MRI showed that the shrapnel
核磁共振结果显示弹片
has moved closer to my spine, and, uh...
离我的脊椎更近了 所以...
I'm out of the SEALs,
我离开海豹突击队了
and I am out of the Navy, effective immediately.
我也得即刻退出海军
Honorable discharge.
荣誉退役
Tim... Look, we have a woman to save.
蒂姆 我们还要救一个女人
My back is the least of my worries right now, so...
我的背跟这个比起来简直不值一提 所以...
Okay. You're right. Okay, but I'm...
好吧 你说得对 但我...
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
You're doing great, Beth.
你做得很好 贝丝
Staying calm. Keep looking for something
保持冷静 继续找东西
to plug the window joints and AC vents.
堵住窗缝和空调通风口
Is the car moving? Am I sinking?
车在动吗 我在往下沉吗
No. It's just settling a little. You're okay.
不 只是晃了一下 你没事
Remember-- short breaths. Conserve oxygen.
记住 呼吸短促 保存氧气
Everything's gonna be hunky-dory.
一切都会没问题
Not if she doesn't stop those leaks.
如果她没法堵住那些裂缝就不行
I found something.
我找到了些东西
Athletic tape for my shoulder.
我运动时固定肩膀用的胶带
Perfect! Use it to seal all of the windows
太好了 把所有窗户
and any other access points.
和其他入口都堵上
We're gonna get you out of there, Beth.
我们会把你救出来的 贝丝
Any idea how?
有想法吗
In 35 minutes, she runs out of oxygen.
她再过35分钟她的氧气就用完了
Sly, can't you send down an air hose? Feed it into the car?
希尔 你能往车里弄一根输气管吗
No. Even if we could, it would need to be pressurized
不行 就算可以 我们也得向气管内加压
and pressurized air in the car
往车里加压
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表