剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
they weren't able to focus on any of the other elements
他们不会去关注任何形式的
of life satisfaction.
生活满足
Like hygiene.
比如讲卫生
Don't blame me.
不怪我
I'm a neat freak.
我是个洁癖
Salvatore Roselli, I presume.
我想你是塞尔瓦托·罗塞利
Who the hell are you guys?
你们是谁
That bastard Kapper send you?
那个混♥蛋♥凯普派你们来的
Yeah, and he said that you and your partner
是的 他说你和你的搭档
would be in the lab.
应该在实验室里
Oh, please. He knows we haven't followed
拜托 他知道我们已经好几个月
our work schedule for months.
没有按日程行事了
All he cares about is keeping this place barely running
他在乎的就是勉强让这地方继续运行
for the next month to impress NASA.
下个月做给国家宇航局看
You pick up on Kapper lying?
你觉得凯普说谎了吗
He said that, according to schedule,
他说 根据计划
they should be in the lab, and they should be.
他们应该在实验室 就应该在那
That's not a lie.
那不是撒谎
He didn't seem like a fraud, he was very congenial.
他看起来不像骗子 挺好相处的
Oh, yeah? Well, he didn't lock you up
是吗 那是他没有把你和一个金发疯子
in a snow globe with faulty equipment
一起锁在一个装满问题设备的
and a blonde lunatic.
水晶雪球里
Real nice.
真是很好呢
Only people we've seen in over 330 days,
过去了330天 我们终于见到了其他活人
and first thing you do is badmouth me.
而你做的第一件事就是说我坏话
And you must be Jennifer Hennings.
你一定就是珍妮弗·海宁了
Uh, no, she goes by Oscar the Grouch now.
哦不 她现在是芝麻街里的垃圾桶奥斯卡
Really? The messy thing? With visitors?
真的吗 你要对拜访者这么诋毁我
I am a man of science.
我相信科学
I observe and draw conclusions.
通过观察得出结论
And after observing you for the past 11 months,
在过去11个月对你进行了观察后
my conclusion is, you're a slob.
我的结论是 你就是个邋遢鬼
Okay, friends.
好了 朋友们
We don't really want to get in the middle of things.
我不想介入你们之间的问题
In fact, this interplay
事实上 你们的这些问题
taints the whole experiment.
影响了整个实验
This thing's been tainted since the day we came in.
从我们进来的时候起这实验就有问题了
Yeah, mostly because the world-class botanist
是啊 大概是因为世界级的植物学家
can't sustain a farm.
却没办法维持一个农场吧
None of my plants would've died if I would've been given
如果我从常青藤化学家那拿到合适的化肥
the proper fertilizer mixtures from Mr. Ivy League Chemist.
我的植物一棵都不会死
Ivy League. Harvard? Dartmouth.
常青藤 哈佛吗 达特茅斯
No wonder this failed. Sal, Jen,
难怪会失败 塞尔 珍
we're just here to fix the power grid,
我们是来修理电网的
so if you could just show us where that is,
你们只要告诉我们电网在哪
we will do our thing and get out of your... hair.
我们就能尽快做事 离你的头发远点
Your wild,
你那狂野
unkempt, crazy hair.
蓬乱 疯狂的头发
It's about time Kapper sent somebody.
凯普是时候派人过来了
Power's been very unreliable lately.
电力最近一直不太靠谱
Totally inconsistent.
时断时续的
Look at that.
你们看
Something that you agree on.
你们也有意见一致的时候嘛
So how about we get the electricity humming
所以不如让我们来修好电路
and you guys can hot-plate up some vittles,
你们就可以热点吃的
'cause you-you both look thinner than when you came in here,
因为你们都比进来时瘦了不少了
and Jen, you're, um,
珍 你有点
you're a little jaundiced,
你得了黄疸
and your skin is showing low turgor.
你的皮肤有点浮肿
I'm a little concerned about your health.
我担心你的健康
Yeah, I lost some weight.
我瘦了不少
But I'm rationing my space-mush supplies.
但我在合理分配我们的太空补给
I'll make it the last month.
最后一个月够我吃的
And I'm growing fruits and vegetables in my room.
我在房♥间里种了水果和蔬菜
Barely. And she doesn't share them.
勉强能吃吧 而且她还不分给我
Okay, I'll tell you what,
好吧 还是让我说吧
how about you show me this lovely garden,
你来给我看看你的小花♥园♥
and, uh, Sal, why don't you show Walter and Happy the grid?
塞尔 你去带沃特和乐乐看下电网好吗
We'll get it fixed
我们赶紧修好
and then we'll get out of this madhouse.
离开这个疯狂之地
Follow me.
跟我来
Once the farm started dying,
农场开始不行了的时候
I moved viable plants in here.
我把能活下来的植物移到这了
Put out my own soil bin.
种在我自己的土壤槽里
Let me turn on the lights and the hydroponics
我来打开灯和水培系统
so you can get the full experience.
你可以全方位体验下
Isn't it beautiful?
不觉得很美吗
Oh, yeah.
很美
It's certainly interesting.
当然很有趣
That's a lot of dirt up there.
上面有很多尘土
Sal says I'm hoarding all the power,
塞尔说我用了所有的电力
but I need it.
但我需要
So screw him.
所以管他呢
It's funny, from the video that Kapper showed us,
有意思 从凯普给我们的录像来看
I assumed you were a couple.
我以为你们是一对情侣
Yeah, we were.
我们以前是的
And then we came in here.
然后我们到了这里
You know, when you work with someone all day
整天和某人在一起工作
and live with them all night, there's no space to yourself.
又整晚睡在一起 是没有私人空间的
Not healthy.
这是不健康的关系
You don't say.
是嘛
Here she is, the thorium reactor.
在这里 钍反应堆
Who jerry-rigged that?
谁搞的这些
She takes all the energy
她用了所有的电力
for her precious plants,
为了她那宝贝植物
but I set up a back door so things could be
但我设置了一处后门
a bit more equitable.
这样更公平一些
So she's siphoning off power and you're trying to siphon it back.
所以她引走了电力 你又想办法引回来
As of this morning,
今天早上
when I finished splicing the wires
我重新定位了线路
to redirect the lines.
完成了线路引回
This thing is not designed for multiple line outputs.
这个东西不适用于多向输出
It's why your grid went down today.
所以今天才会停电
Oh, are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
This is rigged for disaster.
这简直就是人造灾难
I guarantee you Jen turned on her pod's
我担♥保♥是珍为哈佛先生
light show for Mr. Harvard.
打开了她那舱里的灯光秀
Oh, this is bad. The system's overheating.
情况不妙 系统过热了
Can you fix it? No way I can sort through this in time.
你能修好吗 我不可能及时弄好
Come on, it's gonna blow.
快跑 它要爆♥炸♥了
And this is my prized zucchini.
这是我珍贵的西葫芦
Jen, turn off your power now!
珍 快关掉电源
See, he's always complaining about the power.
看吧 他总是抱怨电力
He just won't shut up!
就是不肯闭嘴
Sal, you okay?
塞尔 你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Walt, you all right?
沃特 你没事吧
Walt?
沃特
You still with me?
你还好吗
Uh, y-yeah, think so.
还好吧
Listen, the reactor exploded.
听着 反应堆爆♥炸♥了
You sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吗
Yeah, yeah, we should check on the others.
没事 我们去看看别人怎么样了
But first I need you to tell me something.
但是首先我需要你告诉我一件事
What happened to me when I was up in that rocket?
在火箭里的时候我发生了什么事情
I recall the strangest things about my time in space.
我想起来在太空中发生了奇怪的事
You can't recall things that never happened.
你不能回忆没发生过的事
What the hell happened here?
这里到底发生了什么
Toby, you in there?
托比 你在里面吗
Yeah, yeah. We're here.
没错 我们都在
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表