剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Brave warriors,
勇敢的武士们
today begins our quest
今天 我们的征途开始
to save our home!
我们要拯救家园
The Warlock's Chest. Yes.
魔法师之胸漫画店 没错
Our beloved sanctuary has been marked for demolition.
我们心爱的庇护所已被标记待拆
So, brandish your clipboards,
所以 挥起你们的写字板
unsheathe your pens
拔出你们的笔
and collect the signatures I need to make it
为我收集到足够我成为
onto the West Altadenia alderman's ballot.
西艾萨迪尼亚市议员候选人的签名
Seriously, guys, get going. It's Thanksgiving.
真的 各位 赶紧的吧 今天感恩节
I said that I would help set the table,
我答应帮忙布置桌子的
so please.
快去
What the hell is this?
这是闹什么
Cabe. Oh, Cabe!
凯布 凯布
You've come to help me get signatures for my campaign.
你来帮我收集竞选需要的签名了
No, I'm here to help Paige get some potatoes for the dinner,
不 我是来帮佩吉买♥♥土豆做晚饭的
which you better not miss because you're playing
你可别因为跟朋友们玩变装游戏
dress-up with your chums.
就忘记了去吃晚饭
Cripes, man, how old are you?
老天 伙计 你多大了
I am Dyfrost The Wise and I've seen 50 winters.
我是智者戴弗罗斯特 我已经历五十个春秋
Go away.
走开
Kid, nerds dressed up in their mother's bathrobes,
孩子 穿着妈妈袍子的书呆子
harassing the electorate, isn't how you win an election.
去骚扰选民 这样是赢不了选举的
Uh, well...
可是...
dressing up gets people's attention.
扮装能引起大家的注意
It was Kaldor's idea, my, uh, campaign manager.
这是竞选经理卡尔多的主意
Statistically, there's more foot traffic on Thanksgiving.
统计学上来讲 感恩节的人流更多
It's the perfect way to...
这样最能够...
Piss people off.
惹人发火
They got to feed 20 relatives today;
他们今天要给20个亲友提供晚餐
they don't want to be bothered by a bunch of freaky wizards.
他们才不想被一群怪里怪气的巫师打搅
So, you come back on a Sunday morning,
你周日早上再回来
when folks are relaxed, then you'll get your signatures.
那时大家都心情放松 你自然能集齐签名
That's actually a good idea.
这是个好点子
But what about him?
那他呢
People are lining up for him.
大家都在为他排队
He's not even set up yet.
他还没开始呢
He's giving away free cranberry sauce.
他在送免费小红莓果酱
Oh, great, 99 cents a can.
真好 每罐99美分
200 bucks and he gets every
200块钱他就能得到
signature he needs.
全部需要的签名
Is that Toby?
那是托比吗
What the heck, man?!
搞什么
You're fraternizing with the enemy!
你居然亲敌
Paige makes that homemade cranberry sauce.
佩吉的小红莓果酱是自♥制♥的
I swung by here to pick up some of the good stuff.
我顺道过来买♥♥点好货的
It's a good thing I ran into that guy, huh?
幸好碰见那人了
He's the competition.
他是对手
Oh, well, relax. I used a fake name.
放松 我用的假名
Signature's not valid.
签名无效
Mr. Curtis.
柯蒂斯先生
Excuse me, you left your license.
打扰 你落下了证件
I'm sorry, man. They asked for ID.
对不起 他们要查证件的
It was free sauce.
免费果酱啊
You must be my competition.
你是我的对手吧
I'm Dr. Sanjay Patel.
我是桑杰·帕特尔博士
Sylvester Dodd. Doctor?
希尔维斯特·多德 博士
Oh, what's your specialty?
你专攻什么
I have a PhD in geology.
我是地质学博士
Funny how they throw the term doctor around, isn't it?
博士这词还真是不值钱
Sanjay,
桑杰
we're running out of cans.
我们要没果酱了
We need to restock.
我们得补货了
Everyone,
各位
this is my campaign manager,
这位是我的竞选经理
Allie Jones.
艾莉·琼斯
Allie, our esteemed opponent.
艾莉 这是尊敬的对手
Mr. Dodd, a pleasure.
多德先生 幸会
I'd love to introduce myself
如果你的竞选经理在
to your campaign manager if he's around.
我很想向他自我介绍一下
He's not here.
他不在
I'm-I'm running in.
我正要进去
I could, I could grab some cranberry sauce
我可以进去替你
for you so you won't lose your,
买♥♥点小红莓果酱
uh, your post there.
免得你的摊子没人
My name is Gabe, Cabe.
我叫盖布 凯布
Cabe, Cabe Gallo.
凯布 凯布·格洛
Scottish Cabe.
苏格兰名字凯布
Italian Gallo.
意大利名字格洛
A little Gaelic and garlic.
盖尔语加大蒜
Fun.
有趣
And I do appreciate the help;
你能帮忙就太好了
I'll be right over there.
我就在那边
It's great to meet all of you.
很高兴认识你们
Sanjay, we should really get back.
桑杰 我们真该回去了
Look at him.
看他啊
Flush, red around the ears.
脸红 耳根红
I'd say turkey isn't the only bird
凯布今天可不止
Cabe's got his eye on today.
看好火鸡一只鸟[女人]
And my Harvard-trained preceptors tell me that
我哈佛受训的眼光看得出
she was flirting with you.
她也在跟你调情
Shouldn't slap another man's sauce.
怎么能打翻别人的果酱呢
Where's Cabe?
凯布呢
I sent him to buy some potatoes,
我叫他去买♥♥土豆
not grow them.
不是种土豆
Happy, can you help me with the pies?
乐乐 能帮我弄派吗
Happy?
乐乐
What the heck is that?
那是什么
I asked you to pick me up a carving knife,
我叫你去取个切肉刀
not something from Mad Max.
不是《疯狂麦克斯》的道具
I know, but I was thinking about the engineering of electric knives
我知道 但我在思考电刀的工程原理
and how they're underutilized, so I made this.
以及他们的功效发挥多么低 我就做了这个
Check it out.
看啊
It toasts the bread while it cuts.
一边烤吐司一边切
We call it the Toasty-Slicey.
我们管它叫吐司烤片机
The Slicey-Toasty.
烤片吐司机
Guys, all I want is a traditional family dinner.
伙计们 我只想做一顿传统的家庭午餐
Turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie,
火鸡 填料 南瓜派
so please, no more genius-y stuff, not today.
所以拜托别耍天才花样了 至少今天别耍
My electrolyte elixir worked.
我的电解质药剂成功了
Oh, God, help me.
上帝啊 救救我
Smells good in here.
真香
Well, I really hope you...
我希望你
like stuffing 'cause that's all I've made so far.
会喜欢填料 因为到现在为止我只做了这个
Well, I've made strides that prove that my new drink
我也在我新研究的饮料上取得了进展
substantially enhances athletic endeavors.
证明可以大量提升运动能力
You drank that sludge?
你喝了这瓶黏液吗
Fastest Turkey Trot I've ever run.
这是我最快的一次火鸡跑
No muscle cramping, no dehydration,
没有肌肉抽筋 没有脱水
and it is all thanks to Wally's invention.
多亏了小沃的发明
And Timbo's peak performance.
还有小蒂的完美表现
Excuse me, got to get this.
不好意思 我得接一下
Yes. Wally and imbo? Seriously?
喂 小沃和小蒂 真的吗
Yeah, you wanted us to get along, we're getting along.
你想让我们好好相处 我们好好相处了
Glad you're friends, just got to tell you,
很高兴你们成为了朋友 我只是想说
it's a little... weird.
有点...奇怪
You'd rather us be enemies? No.
你更希望我们是对头 不
It's just... Walter's not one to, uh, make friends
只不过 沃特一般不会和普通人
with humans, so... guess you must be a pretty special human.
做朋友 所以...你肯定是非常特殊的人
Great. See you then.
好 到时候见
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表