剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Okay.
好
Well, don't forget your sunblock.
别忘了你的防晒霜
Yeah, I miss you, too.
我也想你
I'll talk to you tonight.
今晚聊
Okay. Mwah. Bye.
好 么 再见
That Cabe?
凯布吗
Funny.
真好笑
Tim says hi. What is this?
蒂姆向大家问好 这是什么
Mapping grid of the section of the ocean
我们今天要去的海洋区域的
that we're covering today.
分格布局
Ocean? We're doing the Department of Energy
海洋 我们今天不是要给能源部
server upgrade today.
服务器做升级吗
Nope.
不是
That job has been postponed indefinitely.
那项工作被无限期延迟了
What? I-I spent weeks landing that contract.
什么 那合约我花了好几周才搞定的
And Walt spent minutes dismantling it.
沃特只用几分钟就搞砸了
Explanation. Now.
解释 马上
Well, it's quite simple really.
其实很简单
Our point person at the D.O.E. kept saying he was gonna pay us
能源部的联络人一直说他会付我们
"A hundred and nine thousand dollars."
"10.9万元"
Yeah, that's what we agreed to, $109,000.
没错 我们说好的就是10.9万
That's not what he said. Here we go.
他不是那么说的 开始了
He said "A hundred and nine thousand dollars."
他说的是"一百九千"
That's a $100 bill and $9,000.
那是一百元和九千元
That's substantially less than our fee.
那可比我们的费用低很多
For the love of God, Walter, it's an expression.
老天爷啊 沃特 这就是种说法
Well, "Make haste, not waste" is an expression.
"时间不等人"是种说法
"Penny for your thoughts" is an expression.
"一分钱换你的心思"是种说法
"Not playing with a full deck" is an expression!
"别犯浑"也是种说法
Exactly, but what the D.O.E. rep said
是啊 但能源部的人的话
was mathematically inaccuracy.
从数学上讲是不准确的
And I told him.
我告诉他了
Repeatedly.
反复说了
I mean, don't people want to better themselves?
难道人们不想提升自己吗
The irony of that question
你完全听不出
is completely lost on you, isn't it?
这问题的讽刺性 是吧
I can tell that you're upset, but don't be
我看得出你生气了 但别生气
because I got us a new case.
因为我找到了新案子
We are working with a well-funded marine salvage concern
我们要跟一个资金充足的海洋打捞机构合作
that believes it's found the San Caldera,
他们认为自己找到了圣卡尔德拉
a Manila galleon that went down in Drakes Bay in 1595
于1595年沉没于德雷克海湾的马尼拉大帆船
carrying a fortune in gold.
船上有黄金
O-Okay, but who is this client, and what are we doing for him?
好吧 客户是谁 我们要为他做什么
Her. And Joan Davis found us.
是她 是琼·戴维斯找到了我们
She e-mailed us after reading about our use of echolocation
她电邮我们 说因为看到我们使用回声技术
in the bat caves of Arizona
处理亚利桑那州蝙蝠洞的事迹
and wants us to utilize our tech
所以想让我们用此技术
to find the missing treasure.
找到失踪宝藏
We designed a depth-penetrating acoustic gun.
我们设计了一种深海声学枪
It shoots sound waves into the water that bounce upwards.
它将声波射入水中 再反弹上来
Floating hydrophone mics send the readings to our tablets,
漂浮的水听器将读数发送到我们的平板上
so we can map the ocean floor debris.
我们就可以测绘海底残骸了
And I rigged the Proton Arnold cabinet
我改造了质子小子的内柜
so I can control those babies.
好控制这些玩意
Are those...? Yep.
那是... 没错
Deactivated World War Two torpedoes.
拆卸掉的二战鱼雷
Retrofitted propulsion with wireless control
改进了推进器 配有无线控制
and waterproof cameras so these submersibles can have a look-see
以及防水摄像头 这些潜水器可以一探
at what's in Davey Jones' locker.
大卫·琼斯保险箱里的东西
I named 'em
我起了名字
Ethel Mer-man and Water Matthau.
艾瑟尔·人鱼和水·马修[都是老演员名字改的]
No idea who they are.
完全不知道那都是谁
Perfect cannonball strike.
大炮完美击中
Is me gang of buccaneers ready to find some precious booty?
我们这群海盗准备好去寻找战利品了吗
Argh, looks like I already found me some.
看来我已经找到了宝藏
Keep it up, and I'll knee you in your doubloons.
继续胡闹 看我不踢你的金币
That would send me to the E-Argh!
那我就要进急诊室了
I'm not joking.
我不是开玩笑的
Saucy wench, ain't she?
真是泼辣啊 是吧
Leave me out of it, Captain Schnook.
别把我搅进去 二♥逼♥船长
Walter, it's great that you lined up another gig,
沃特 你能找到另一份工作是好事
but you have to run these things by me.
但这些事你得跟我商量
Paige, do not kibosh this job.
佩吉 别说这份活儿的坏话
I've been obsessed with pirates since I was a kid.
我自小就痴迷于海盗
Treasure Island-- I read that so many times,
《金银岛》 我读过好多遍
the binding fell apart.
书都散架了
Makes perfect sense, actually.
完全合情合理
Pirate culture fetishizes the thrill of the hunt
海盗文化就喜欢寻宝的刺♥激♥
and the procurement of treasure.
和寻得宝藏
Those are the foundations of gambling addiction.
而这都是赌博成瘾的基底
What is the pay on this job?
这份工作多少钱
Uh, we'll be working for a five percent commission.
我们将拿到5%的雇佣金
No prey, no pay!
没有猎物 没有工资
A contingency agreement? You're not ambulance chasers.
条件合约 你们又不是拉不着生意
You're geniuses.
你们是天才
Geniuses who better get moving.
最好赶紧出发的天才
So Happy will stay here, drive the robotic submersibles;
乐乐留下 开车拉机械潜水器
Sly, you will run point on the mapping.
希尔 你来负责测绘
Let's go. Gear up.
走吧 拿设备
Allie.
艾莉
Glad I caught you.
幸好赶上你
You left this at my place.
你把这个留在了我家
It's a nice excuse to see you again.
正是个再见你的好借口
Cabe, uh, don't you think carousing with the enemy
凯布 你不觉得亲近敌人
is at cross purposes with your role
与你作为我竞选经理
as my campaign manager?
有所抵触吗
I'm not your enemy.
我不是你的敌人
My boss just insists that I work on his campaign
我的老板刚好要我每隔两年
every two years.
为他的竞选助力
And you had nothing to do with the ad that ran
你跟把我描绘成了巫师的那则广♥告♥
that depicted me as a wizard?
毫无关系吗
I bought the airtime.
我是买♥♥了广♥告♥时间
That's it.
但仅此而已
Kid, only a handful of people saw that ad.
孩子 看到那个广♥告♥的人不多
A handful of votes is all it'll take to decide this race!
几张票就能决定这场竞选的结果
I'm sorry.
对不起
I am just tense because the West Altadenia Shopper
我只是很紧张 因为《西艾塔尼亚购物者报》
has not announced their endorsement yet,
还没有表示他们支持哪边
and their reporter will not call me back.
他们的记者也不回复我
They get lazy because they always endorse Patel.
他们懒得回复 因为他们永远支持帕特尔
I'll make sure you get a fair shake.
我会让他们对你一视同仁的
I'll see you later?
待会见
Absolutely.
没问题
Do you think Zachariah Chandler,
你觉得1876年竞选时
campaign manager for Rutherford B. Hayes,
拉瑟福德·B·海耶斯的竞选经理人
dated the chargé d'affaires for Samuel J. Tilden
撒迦利亚·钱德勒有没有和塞穆尔·J·提尔顿的
in the election of 1876?
竞选负责人约会
If he looked like Allie, he damn well should've.
如果他看上去像艾莉 那肯定该约
Let's shove off, me hearties!
启航吧 宝贝们
High seas adventures awaits.
伟大的公海冒险在等着我们
Bounty's out there. I can smell it.
宝藏就在前方 我能闻到那种味道
Think that's your cologne.
那应该是你的古龙水
Oh, you like that? It's got the essence of pirate.
你喜欢吗 这是海盗的精华之气
It's called Walk the Stank.
名叫走跳板
Guys, focus on the task?
伙计们 集中精神完成任务
Oh, yes. A very long and difficult task
没错 一个漫长又艰难的任务
which will most likely result in no money
到头来很可能什么都捞不到
because no one knows where the ship or the gold actually is.
因为没人知道那艘船和金子到底在哪里
That's because they didn't know where to look.
因为他们不知道在哪找
Ms. Davis?
戴维斯小姐
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表