剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
我要迫降了
Thank you... to you and your whole team.
谢谢 谢谢你和你的团队
Hey, you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
没事
You gonna answer that question or what?
到底要不要回答我的问题
I've given to you my heart and my soul,
我把心和灵魂都交给了你
more than I've ever given to anyone.
我从没对其他人这样过
Now, in your head that may not add up to 100%.
在你心里也许这不算100%
Tough.
没办法
The one percent is the price of admission to Happyland.
剩余的1%是走进"快乐天堂"的入场费
You have to pay.
必须掏钱
I am not an open book.
我也是有秘密的
Get used to it!
你最好习惯一下
I'm not in Happyland! I'm in AngryWorld.
我没在"快乐天堂" 我在"愤怒世界"
Next stop Resentment Town.
下一站就到"毁天灭地"了
That's your team we're listening to?
说话的是你们团队吗
Ah, not if I can help it.
我可不要听
I'm gonna take this comm out until we land.
落地之前我要把通讯设备摘了
You know...
事到如今
You've played my hand.
你玩弄了我的感情
Now I have no choice but erasure.
我只能选择放下
And I don't mean the delightful synthpop duo.
我说的可不是胡夏那首《放下》
What is this?
你要做什么
Oh, I'm literally and figuratively sweeping away the proposal.
我在具象并抽象地把我的求婚扫进垃圾桶
It's hereby rescinded.
求婚取消
Like hell it is.
不取消
What do you care? You're married.
关你什么事 你都结婚了
I am going to fix it.
我会处理好的
My proposal was a contractual offer: all of me for all of you.
我的求婚是一场契约 用我的身心来换你的
You can't meet my terms, so, offer off the table.
你做不到 所以交易取消
Pardon me.
借过
Okay, NATO's granted us permission to land
北大西洋公约组织同意我们降落
under the cover that we're U.S. Military
因为我们是美国♥军♥方
delivering the Valkyrie for Bulgarian training.
为保加利亚人的演习送一家瓦格雷战机
We've been combing through the Eastern European Dark Web and the name
我们一直在查东欧暗网
that keeps coming up regarding criminal matters
与索菲亚地区犯罪相关的事上
in Sofia is one Dimitri Borosevich,
反复出现一个名字 迪米特里·波洛维奇
aka "Na Skunks."
也就是 "那臭鼬"
What does that mean?
什么意思
The Skunk.
代号♥臭鼬
He appears to be the underground kingpin of the city.
他似乎是那座城市的地下君王
Yeah, international warrants for wire fraud,
他由于远程诈骗 盗用身份 赌博
identity theft, gambling rings...
成为了国际通缉犯
Well, Sofia isn't a big town, so if he's not behind the hacks,
索菲亚不算大 他就算不是幕后主谋
he'll be getting kickbacks from the people who are.
也是吃了回扣的
Find the Skunk, find the hackers.
找到臭鼬 就找到那群黑客了
Putting together cultural protocols for Bulgaria.
我正在搜集保加利亚的一些风俗习惯
There's a few things you'll need on the ground.
提醒你们几件需要注意的事
This isn't an engineering or mechanical issue, so pardonne.
不是什么工程或者机械上的问题 请让一下
Gentlemen, when we touch down I recommend expediency.
各位 落地之后注意随机应变
Won't take the Bulgarian military long to see through
保加利亚军方很快就能看出
that training jet story.
演习战机是个幌子
All right, I'll just give you Bulgarian essentials.
好 我给你们简单介绍下
No is yes, yes is no.
"否"就是"是" "是"就是"否"
Come again?
什么
It's unique to the country.
这是这个国家的特例
For "Yes," they shake their head.
同意的时候会摇头
For "No," they nod up and down.
拒绝的时候会点头
No way that could cause confusion.
肯定不会引起误解
I agree completely.
我完全同意
That felt way too odd.
简直太奇怪了
No one's around.
没人在
Government building on a Saturday.
周六的政♥府♥大楼
It's abandoned.
绝对没人
You can get us in here?
你能进去吗
Well, you can't be friends with Happy Quinn for seven years
跟乐乐·奎恩认识七年了 肯定得学个...
without learning stuff.
一招半式的
Okay.
好吧
Okay, I'm into the Pentagon server. Three minutes
我黑进了五角大楼服务器 只需三分钟
and we'll shut down the signal controlling the Corbett.
就可以关掉控制科贝特号♥的信♥号♥♥
Boy, that thing looks mean.
这东西看起来有点狠
If things get hot, don't be a hero.
要是出事了 别逞英雄
You're a civilian.
你只是普通居民
You get on that plane and go home.
上飞机直接走人
I am not gonna abandon you guys.
我不会抛下你们
Good luck.
祝你们好运
Hey, found more on El Skunko.
查到了关于臭鼬君的新消息
Latest arrests:
最近的被捕记录
four in the last two months, all for gambling.
过去两个月内被捕两次 都是因为赌博
All out of one building in a slum in the Nadezhda area of Sofia.
都在索菲亚娜杰日达地区的一个破旧建筑里
I'll send the address.
我把地址发给你们
So, what are we supposed to do when we get there?
所以我们过去之后要怎么办
Just politely ask to meet the Skunk?
礼貌询问一下臭鼬先生在哪里吗
That's like walking into Little Italy
你怎么不直接去意大利
and asking to see Don Corleone.
礼貌询问下黑♥手♥党♥老大在哪里
You got to make him want to talk to you.
你要引起他的兴趣
We got to get in his game,
我们得进去玩
take enough of his money to get his attention.
赚很多钱 引起他的注意
Doesn't seem like the type of guy
我觉得他这种人
who'd take too favorably to that.
输了钱应该不会很开心
Well, looks like you'll find out, Sly.
这就得靠你去弄清楚了 希尔
I am?
我吗
Why me?
为什么是我
I mean, do you really want me and Cabe
你要让我和凯布
running odds on dealt hands?
去赌桌上碰运气吗
No, you're the man for the job.
不 这事只能你来做
I had the consulate get us ten grand for a gambling stake.
我已经让领♥事♥馆♥给了我们一万本金
Cabe, is that the car you got for us?
凯布 这就是你找的车吗
Yeah, I told the embassy we needed something so we'd fit in.
对 我跟大使♥馆♥说要找一辆入乡随俗的
We're not gonna fit in that!
这车我怎么"入"得进去
Just downloading the last of the software and then...
正在下载最后一个软件...
done.
搞定
Should be done in a minute or so.
大概一分钟左右能搞定
Uh, Toby, Walt's almost ready.
托比 沃特基本准备好了
How are Sly and...
希尔和...
Comms don't work in here.
通讯设备在这里不好使
The walls are aluminum, forming a Faraday cage.
墙都是铝板做的 达到静电屏蔽
The windows are protected by,
玻璃也都加了防护
uh, scrambling data technology.
用了数据加密技术
The Pentagon does not like bugging.
五角大楼可不喜欢被人监听
Beautiful view.
景色不错
Yeah.
是啊
So there might have been another reason
其实我开车去了太浩湖
why I drove to Tahoe,
还有其他原因
beyond my interest in jazz.
不只是因为爵士乐
Oh... okay.
好吧
I believe that this team functions best
我觉得我们团队能够正常运作
under the policy of openness and-and honesty,
是基于坦诚相对 开诚布公
and I wasn't honest earlier, so, Paige...
我之前没有说实话 佩吉
uh, for a long time I've wanted
很久以来
to tell you something and... Walter.
我一直想对你说 沃特
Oh, my God. I know.
天啊 我知道
It's a big deal, so it's time
这是大事 所以我想...
that II finally say it. No, no.
还是说出来 不 不是
Walter, look, it's coming right at us.
沃特 你看 直接冲我们过来了
Oh, boy, that's a missile.
天啊 一颗导弹
Flight speed of their ballistic missile,
这样的弹道导弹
800 kilometers an hour,
飞行速度是800公里/小时
or 497... How long do we have, Walter?
或者497... 还有多久
50 seconds.
50秒
No, no, it took over a minute
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表