剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
That's loyalty, selflessness, collaboration.
你让我看到了忠诚 无私 协作
If those are the traits that one looks for in a spouse,
如果这些是寻找伴侣所期待的品质
then you've been a...
那么
You've been a great wife.
你是一个好妻子
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
Wait. Wait. More to the left! I can't reach it.
慢一点 左边点 我够不到
Trained at Harvard, not Cirque du Soleil.
我是哈佛毕业的 不是太阳马戏团
I got it!
拿到了
Okay. Now I just got to deprogram it.
现在要消除干扰
Hey. Guess it's deprogrammed.
这下消除了
Guys? It's us. Do you copy?!
大伙们 听到了吗
Loud and clear.
一清二楚
We're here, guys. Where are you?
我们在呢 你们在哪
We're at the main doors with Homeland!
我们和国安部的人在大门口
Interior gates are still down.
内门还是关着
Fire department's coming with equipment to cut through,
消防队正带着工具赶来
but it'll take time.
但是要花好久
Are you guys safe?
你们安全吗
Yeah, we're hiding.
安全 我们在躲着
Those thieves didn't come for the gems.
那群小偷不是来偷宝石
They came to steal tantalum-181.
偷的是钽-181
That sounds bad.
好像不妙
Yeah, later I'll explain how bad.
是的 一会儿我解释有多糟糕
Well, we stole it first.
我们先偷了它
They're still here,
他们还在这里
but I am gonna get the tantalum to you through the gate.
我要把钽从门栏给你们
Walter,
沃特
just stay in position.
别乱动
Men are actively hunting for us.
这些人在找我们
Then I got to get the tantalum out of here.
那我更该把钽带出去
Well, I have a gun.
我有枪
I can come and provide cover for you.
可以给你打掩护
All right, we're at the New Americas exhibit.
好的 我们在新美洲展区
We're not far from the main entrance.
距离主入口不远
We're all the way in the east wing.
我们在东区 离那边很远
You're gonna have to give me a minute.
你得等等
The longer I wait, the greater the chance that they find me.
等的时间越长 越容易被他们找到
Walter.
沃特
Hey, you said it.
你说过的
This could hurt a lot of people for a long time,
这会在很长一段时间里伤害很多人
so you stay here and you stay hidden.
你在这里躲好
Walter!
沃特
Oh, my God, do something!
天呐 做点什么
I don't have a clean shot!
无法准确瞄准
Walter?
沃特
Are you all right?!
你还好吗
No! He got the tantalum.
不好 那人拿走了钽
Post at every exit! They got a master key.
守住所有出口 他们有万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Wait. On your face-- is that red dirt?
等一下 你脸上是赤土吗
It's from the guy who tackled me.
是那个拦截我的人身上的
Happy got some on her earlier.
之前乐乐身上也有
Walter, that's it-- the dirt.
沃特 赤土就是突破点
That's how the thieves got in here.
窃贼这样进来
Same way that they're getting out.
也要这么出去
We got to go to Mars.
我们去火星展区
Great. A scary tunnel.
这下好了 可怕的地道
During those weeks they put corrosive on that pillar.
他们花了几周往柱子上倒腐蚀剂
Some of that time was busy digging this tunnel.
还一边挖地道
Those dusty bastards got a good head start.
这群混♥蛋♥领先我们不少
Tunnel has to be several blocks long
地道得有好几个街区那么长
'cause they couldn't have just dug it out
因为他们需要隐蔽
in the middle of the city. They needed privacy.
不能直接从市中心钻出来
The only shot we have is to have the agents fan out
只有让探员们散开
and catch 'em when they climb out.
等他们爬出来时抓了
Covering every possibility? Impossible.
不能保证万无一失
There's no way to tell where this tunnel leads.
没办法找出地道通向哪里
But there could be.
也许可以
First, I'll need Toby's bottle of antacid
首先 我需要托比那瓶抗酸剂
for its ingredients.
作为原料
Bismuth subsalicylate burns bright.
碱式水杨酸铋燃烧会发光
Exactly, so we need to make a flare.
正是 我们得弄出闪光弹来
Now, Paige, get to the roof next door now.
佩吉 现在去隔壁的房♥顶上
And, Toby, make sure that the Homeland agents are ready to move.
托比 保证国土安♥全♥部♥的探员都准备好了
Guys...
各位
now we go shopping.
现在我们去采购吧
First, some sugar
首先是糖
and ammonium nitrate from a cold pack.
还有冰袋装的硝酸铵
And then a length of hemp.
以及一些干草
Sorry.
不好意思
All right. It's not pretty, but it should work.
好吧 不中看 但是应该中用
Paige, look for the light at the end of the tunnel.
佩吉 找找隧♥道♥尽头的光芒
Doesn't even know he made a joke.
他这玩笑开得太蹩脚了
Okay, Walter, I'm on the roof!
好了 沃特 我在屋顶上了
The tunnel could let them out anywhere,
隧♥道♥四通八达 他们可能在任何地方出现
so keep your eyes open.
所以盯紧点
Fire in the hole!
开火
Walter, where the hell are you?!
沃特 你在哪
Little help here!
我需要帮助
Okay, close it.
好的 关了吧
It should blow any second.
它随时可能爆♥炸♥
I see it!
我看见了
The tunnel opens at the corner of Sixth and Grand!
在第六大道和格兰德街路口处的隧♥道♥炸了
Homeland.
国土安♥全♥部♥
Hands in the air.
手举起来
Feel free to wave them like you just don't care.
挥挥手 洒脱一点
I'd care if I were you,
如果我是你们 我不会那么洒脱的
'cause you're going to prison.
因为你们要进监狱了
Hey, I heard from St. Joe's.
圣约瑟夫那里来电♥话♥了
Museum guards are awake and doing fine.
博物馆看守醒了 没什么大碍
Can't say the same for Reginald.
雷吉纳德就没那么好了
He looks depressed. Think he misses me.
它看起来有点郁闷 可能是想我了
Why do you look down?
你怎么如此低落
I got a call from the plumber.
我接到了水管工的电♥话♥
They found mold.
他们发现了霉菌
I'm never stepping foot in your house again.
我再也不会去你家了
I got to get a full abatement, clear out for two weeks.
我得做一个全面消毒 要离家两周
This sucks.
这太糟糕了
Good news for you guys, though.
不过有好消息告诉你们
Considering the people you helped catch today,
你们帮忙抓住了那些人
the federal government's gonna cover all damage to the museum.
所以联邦政♥府♥会承担博物馆的一切损失
Sweet.
太好了
Provided you get insurance.
但你们要先买♥♥保险
Ain't my money.
又不是我的钱
Hey.
你好
Just want to thank you for the advice earlier.
就是想谢谢你之前的建议
I will do my best to follow it.
我会尽我所能做到
It's just I've, um...
就是我...
I've never been a dad before. You know?
我从来没当过爸爸
Me, neither.
我也没有
But, um, I've been a parent for a while,
但我已为人母一段时间了
so if you ever need anything,
所以如果你有什么需要
my desk is the one right in front of yours.
随时可以来找我
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, holding my hand
精神辅♥导♥
doesn't fall within your job description.
可不在你的工作职责范围内啊
No, but it falls within my "Friend" Description,
确实 但这在身为朋友的职责范围内
so, that desk right there.
所以我就在那
Don't be a stranger.
别客气
Solar panels coming along?
太阳能板要搭好了
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表