剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
I just wanted to drop off the guidelines
帕特尔先生和希尔维斯特之后要辩论
for the upcoming debate between Mr. Patel and Sylvester.
我来送一些辩论会的规定资料
You can review them.
你可以过目下
Oh, that's not necessary.
我不用看了
If you say they're fair, they're fair.
你觉得公平 那就肯定公平
Oh, okay.
好吧
I thought we'd have it at the Elk's lodge?
我是想可以去鹿角小屋坐着说
Oh, that one near the new Italian place?
是新开的意大利餐厅那里吗
Yeah, yeah! That's the one.
对 就是那里
In fact, I've been wanting to check it out.
其实我还挺想去看看
I hear they have a fantastic vegetable lasagna.
听说他们家的鲜蔬千层面很好吃
Oh, I love Italian food.
我特别喜欢吃意餐
With a last name like Gallo, how could I not?
我姓格洛 怎么可能不爱意大利菜
Yeah...
是吗...
Oh, okay.
好的
Well, I'll see you soon.
那回头见
Have a good time today.
祝你今天愉快
"Have a good time today."
"祝你今天愉快"
Good time at what? What the hell does that mean?
干什么愉快 你说的这是什么鬼
I don't know. I-I got nervous.
我也不知道 一时紧张了
She was begging you to take her to that Italian joint.
她简直就要求你请她吃饭了
No. Pretty sure that was...
没有 刚才应该只是...
just a conversation between two adults.
两个成年人的正常对话
All right, adults, let's hit it.
行 成年人 走吧
Cabe, she wanted you to ask her out. You suck at girls.
凯布 她想跟你约会 你真不会撩妹
Look at all that hardware.
这么多机器
Sweet.
真不错
Cold Northwestern water traveling
西北边的冷水
1,400 miles underground to drought-ravaged Southland.
从地下穿越两千多米来到干旱的南部土地
Government finally got one right.
政♥府♥总算做了件对事
Speaking of "Cold travels,"
说到"冷"
Paige didn't say a word the entire drive out here.
这一路上佩吉一句话都没说
She's pissed.
气得不轻啊
Yes. I'm aware.
我知道
Can I please plug my fan into one of your dashboards?
我能不能把电风扇插到你的插线板上
I got an extension cord so I can share the breeze.
我带了加长电线 你们可以一起吹
A fan? No way. Victorian ladies fan themselves.
电风扇 绝对不行 维密天使才吹风扇
It's 110 degrees out here.
都43度了
When your sweat evaporates, it cools the skin
汗液蒸发的时候 能帮皮肤降温
by naturally taking the heat with it.
因为它会带走热量
Yeah. Along with your manhood.
对 同时也带走了你的男子气概
Okay. So, we need to run a full diagnostic
好 等工人们周一回来之前
before the contractors come back on Monday, so, Happy,
我们先整体♥检♥查一遍吧 乐乐
run a line from the water truck to the pipe intake.
你从水库里接一条进水管出来
We need to prime the pump and run the turbine.
得让泵动起来 看看涡轮机的运转
I'll calculate the energy output.
我来算一下能量输出
I'll record solar panel function.
我来记录下太阳能板功率
And as the federal agent assigned to oversee this federal job,
我这位联邦特工是来监督此次联邦行动的
I will observe from this chair,
所以我就坐在这里观察
with my eyes closed,
把眼睛闭起来
while I enjoy iced coffee in the sunshine.
在阳光下享受这杯冰咖啡
Paige? Do you want to help record
佩吉 你能不能来帮忙
my observations of the turbine when in operation?
记录下涡轮机运转时的数据
Sure.
好
Middle of the desert,
虽然身处沙漠之中
and I still felt that cold front.
我还是感觉到了一股冷意
Oh, you're not helping at all.
你别奚落我了
Water pressure fluctuation's
水压波动幅度
at less than five percent variable.
少于5%
Copy that.
记下了
Coil resistance is stable.
线圈电阻稳定
Check. Energy output
收到 能量输出
is a-above normal.
高过正常值
Well, that's because the temperature's running hot.
原来是因为运行温度过高
Actually, very hot.
而且是非常高
Uh, Happy? Come check this out.
乐乐 快来看下这个
Copy that.
好的
Hey, there's a bigger draw on that solar panel than expected.
那太阳能电池板的能量输出比想象中更大
It's 'cause the turbine's running hot.
因为涡轮机在高温下运转
What's up?
怎么了
Turbine's hot.
涡轮机很烫
So are you, by the way.
你也很性感[烫] 顺便说下
Love that rubber boot, mechanic outfit combo.
我喜欢你的长筒靴 炫酷机械师装备
Let me guess.
我猜猜
Save it for the honeymoon. If you could.
留着蜜月时穿 你没意见就好
Uh, there's your problem right there.
这儿有个问题
The rotor's coated in copper.
这转子是镀了铜的
Government specs don't mention that.
这点在政♥府♥的规格书里并没有提到
Copper in this heat
铜在这样的高温条件下
gets a lot hotter than an alloy.
本身温度会远远超过合金的
It's warping the pins.
这销钉都热弯了
It's getting louder, too.
噪声也越来越大
Okay, I'm gonna shut it down
好吧 我要把它关掉了
so Happy can check each piece, just to be safe.
这样乐乐就可以逐一检查了 为了安全起见
How am I supposed to get any sleep out there
在这样高分贝噪音下
with all this high-pitch noise?
我怎么可能会睡得着
Oh, that sucker exploded.
那混♥蛋♥东西爆♥炸♥了
Looks like a shard of copper snapped off
好像有铜片在高速运转和摩擦中
in the velocity and friction.
断裂飞出了
We'll have to find it if we're gonna fix it.
我们要是想修好的话就必须找到碎片
Where is it? ?
在哪儿呢
Guys?
各位
Cabe? Cabe?
凯布 凯布
Cabe! You okay? Cabe? Oh, my God.
凯布 你还好吗 凯布 天呐
No! That's too long! He's bleeding from his stomach.
不行 那也太久了 他胃部严重出血了
Tell 'em a small piece of shrapnel
告诉他们飞溅的弹片
sliced his abdominal aorta and he's bleeding out!
划开了他腹部的主动脉 他现在血流不止
Did you hear that? Get here now!
你听到了吗 赶快过来
Set him down gently, gently.
把他轻点放下来 轻点
Nice and easy, nice and easy.
动作轻点 轻点
Cabe, listen to me. Can you understand me?
凯布 听我说 你能听清吗
I feel dizzy.
我好晕
Cabe, I'm gonna have to slow your blood loss,
凯布 我需要要减缓你的失血速度
so I got to do something
所以我得采取点措施
that's a little personal and a lot of gross.
会有点侵犯隐私 还有点恶心
I'm gonna stick my fingers inside your wound
我需要把手指伸进你伤口里
to find the bleed,
找到出血源
and then remove the shrapnel.
然后取出碎片
Oh, boy.
天啊
You're hurting him! You're hurting him!
你弄疼他了 你弄疼他了
If I don't find the bleed, he's gonna die in seconds.
我要是不找到出血源 他一会儿就死了
God!
天啊
Okay...
好吧...
and here is the culprit.
找到罪魁祸首了
okay.
好了
I got to find the cut.
我需要找到伤口
Got to be in there somewhere.
肯定在某个地方
Oh, I got it! Oh, man!
摸到了 天啊
That's cut clean through.
这儿有道明显的伤口
Happy,
乐乐
give me that binder clip that's on the government specs.
把那长尾夹给我 在那政♥府♥规格书上呢
Oh, man, this should work.
天啊 这个应该能起点作用
That's not sterile.
这都没消过毒
Sly, I'm wearing Cabe on my hand like a puppet.
希尔 我现在手像套着木偶一样套着凯布
Sterile was gone a long time ago.
消毒什么的都不是事了
I've almost got the clamp on,
我差不多夹上了
but that aorta is pumping strong
但是主动脉泵动太强烈了
and it's hard to control.
很难控制
And I have...
我已经...
got it on.
夹住伤口了
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表