剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Like that.
像这样
Now all we have to do is dig up the munitions casings
现在我们只用挖出弹♥药♥壳
and take out the copper wiring.
取出铜线
Well, there's live munitions down there.
下面可是还没引爆的炸♥弹♥
How do you expect to do this?
你要怎么做
With caution.
小心谨慎地干
Man, this is hard.
天 这太难了
Anything worthwhile is hard.
任何有价值的事都很难
No, I mean tearing up Happy's Cleopatra costume.
不 我是说撕掉乐乐的埃及艳后服很难
This was supposed to be for our, um, uh...
这本来是给我们...
frisky business.
玩耍用的
I have a 200 IQ; do you really think I don't understand
我智商有200 你真的觉得我听不懂
what you guys are talking about?
你们在说什么吗
Look, you might know what I'm talking about,
你也许知道我在说什么
but you're not gonna understand till you're 18.
但你未满18岁之前都不会理解的
How about we just stay focused on getting this thing
不如我们先集中精神把这个东西
shipshape for now? You're right.
弄出船的形状 你说得对
Once this is on its maiden voyage, we can find help,
一旦能开始首航 我们就能找到救援
and then I can spend the rest of my life
而我在接下来的时间里就能狠狠地打脸
rubbing O'Brien's smug nose it in.
自以为是的奥布莱恩
All right! Done!
好了 成了
Last drum's tied on,
最后一个桶绑好了
now we just got to get that radio.
现在我们需要去拿到无线电
Toby is gonna be quite annoyed
当我们的计划比他的更成功时
when our plan succeeds over his.
托比肯定会很生气
Sure, 'cause that's what's important right now.
的确 因为那是目前最重要的事
It is important.
这很重要
We're in a situation where Scorpion should stick together
现在的情形下天蝎团队应该齐心协力
and he drove us apart with his stupid raft.
而他用他那愚蠢的筏子把我们分开了
His plan is all wet,
他的计划糟[湿]透了
literally and figuratively.
一语双关
And you're the smartest one of the group?
你是队伍里最聪明的人吗
Oh, yeah, we're done.
好了 可以了
That's enough. Okay?
这就够了 可以了吗
Yeah. Happy, cut the wire.
对 乐乐 把线剪断
Now, all we need is the radio.
现在我们需要的是无线电
Uh, Captain Kangaroo, the Charleston, Ziggy--
袋鼠船长 查尔斯顿 杰基[均为电视人物]
these are all things that Walter doesn't know,
这些都是沃特不知道的
yet he's the genius of geniuses.
而他竟是天才中的天才
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Look who it is.
看看这是谁啊
How'd your raft project turn out?
你的筏子计划进行得如何
All wet?
糟[湿]透了吧
It didn't work with us, why are you using it on them?
你这梗我们都听不懂 说给他们干啥
That's really clever.
真是聪明
You three finding that the, uh. Magnet idea
你们三个发现那个磁铁的主意
isn't as attractive as you thought it might be?
并不是像你们想象的那样吸引人是不是
'Cause magnets are supposed to attract?
因为磁铁就该有吸引力
I think they... they got it.
我觉得他们明白了
It just wasn't funny. You're on my team.
一点也不好笑 你是我的人
I sincerely hope you haven't come here
我真诚地希望你们来这
for the radio.
不是为了拿无线电的
Walt, we need it to monitor the storms
沃特 我们需要无线电来观测暴风雨
and locations of other ships.
和其他船的位置
You'll sink it. Besides, we need it
你会把它弄沉的 更何况我们需要
for its crank and some of its components
其中的曲柄和其他零件
to create a charge on the magnet.
来制♥造♥磁铁的电流
No, no, you're gonna destroy it.
不不 你会毁了它的
Hey, uh, where's the kid?
孩子去哪了
Oh, he took a break to go pump some water.
他去抽点水休息一下
Said he was tired of all the negativity.
他说他受够了各种的负面情绪
Smart boy.
聪明的孩子
I, too, have grown weary of the acrimony
我也受够了在我们生命的最后几周
that plagues what will surely be our last weeks.
还要有这么多讽刺和矛盾
Oh, great, Hagrid wants to chime in.
真好 海格来添乱了
We've just come here for the radio, Sly.
我们是来拿无线电的 希尔
No, we came here for the radio, Sly.
不 我们是来拿无线电的 希尔
Neither of you may have it.
你们双方都不能得到它
You're fighting is ruining
我们本可以登上下一程飞机
what should be a sweet embrace
踏上新的甜蜜之旅
of our journey to the next plane. That's it.
却被你们的争执毁了 够了
What if I blow right by you and take it?
不如我打你一顿再拿走无线电怎样
Go ahead.
请吧
I foresaw your arrival.
我料到你们会来
The radio is well-hidden.
无线电已经被藏好了
It appears Hagrid holds all the cards.
看来海格掌握了整个局势
Though I believe your effort is fruitless,
尽管我认定你们的努力是没有结果的
I have no right to interfere with your desire
但我没有权利干涉你们
to leave the island.
想要离开小岛的欲望
Okay, good, then just give us the radio.
好 很好 那就把无线电给我们吧
And fast,
赶紧的
this place clearly hasn't been aired out in weeks.
这地方肯定有好几周没有通风了
It's not up to me.
这由不得我
So who do we ask, the lizard?
那我们找谁要 那条蜥蜴吗
Don't be ridiculous.
别逗了
Mitchell's just an advisor.
米切尔只是个顾问
Oh, man, we are so far gone.
天啊 我们要完蛋了
For me to decide,
你们双方需要介绍你们的方案
you both need to make your cases.
来让我决定
Dr. Curtis.
柯蒂斯医生
You've heard of Kon-Tiki?
你听说过康提基号♥吗
Behold...
听好了
"Kon-Take Me Home to Los Angeles."
"康带我回洛杉矶"
Previously known as the SS
曾用名为
"My Idea Is Better Than Walter's."
"智胜沃特"
And this is lightweight, sturdy.
这是一艘重量轻而坚固的船
This oil drum raft
这架油桶小筏
has the seaworthiness of a naval destroyer,
有着海上自卫队驱逐舰的航海性能
but... with-with none of the comforts.
不过完全没有任何舒适性
But this sucker is solid, Sly.
不过这玩意儿很坚固 希尔
Oh, based on the engineering of a behaviorist?
基于一个行为分♥析♥师的工程设计吗
Might as well build it underwater,
不如在水底造吧
'cause that's where it's headed.
因为那正是筏子要去的地方
But it isn't the design of a behaviorist, now is it, Toby?
不过那并不是一个行为分♥析♥师设计的对吗 托比
Huh? What are you blabbing about?
你胡说八道什么呢
You.
你
Turning my bunker into a house of lies.
把我的地堡变成了充满谎言的房♥子
I did the hydrodynamics by memory,
我是根据记忆里的流体力学知识设计的
but it should be seaworthy.
不过应该经得起风浪
Oh, thank you, my cupcake.
谢谢你 我的宝贝儿
I'm gonna have us home in no time.
我马上就带你回家
Then, we can start off this honeymoon the...
然后我们就能以正确的方式
right way,
开启我们的蜜月
if you catch my drift.
你明白我的意思吗
Clear as day.
一清二楚
I mean physically, hmm? Daddy's wound up.
我是说肢体上的 爸爸我很激动
It was obvious the first time
这显然是第一次
and I want to kick this marriage off, too,
而且我也想要开始这段婚姻
but if you call yourself Daddy again,
不过你要是再自称爸爸
we don't consummate ever.
我们就永远不会圆房♥
Et tu?
你也背叛我吗
I just want to get off this rock.
我只是想要离开这里
A second option would increase the odds of success.
多一种选择可以增加成功的几率
And Toby can't build a decent raft without help.
而且没有帮助托比没法造出个像样的木筏
Walter.
沃特
Your plan, please.
请说出你的计划
The spire at the top of the island's mountain
小岛山顶上的尖塔
has an iron core.
有一个铁核
I've salvaged copper wire.
我已经挖出了铜导线
All we need to create a magnetic thump
我们要制♥造♥电磁撞击所需要的
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表