剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
It was a simple calculation.
只是个简单计算
You could've done it yourself.
你可以自己算出来
Well, Cabe and I needed to focus on gathering debris.
凯布和我得专心收集碎石
Kid's pissed at you, huh?
孩子生你的气了吧
Yeah. For a brilliant child,
对 作为一个天才小孩
he is unreasonable. Is he?
他不太理智 是吗
Well, I've explained my position to him
我向他解释了我的立场
and he's being wholly oppositional.
而他完全敌对
Thing about kids,
孩子嘛
they can be very forgiving,
只要听到实话
but only if they hear the truth.
可以很容易原谅别人
First of all,
首先
the kid can hear you.
孩子能听到你们说话
Second, the only truth that matters
其次 最重要的事实是
is that I'm estimating you are less than two minutes
我预计还有不到两分钟
from Happy's charge being released into the ground,
乐乐那边的电流就会释放进地面
and you still don't have a negative plate ready.
而你们还没有准备好负极板
Doc's right. We're at 90 seconds.
医生说得对 还有90秒
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Up there. Up there.
上面 上面
That looks wide enough.
看起来够宽了
Guys, charge blows in 50 seconds.
伙计们 还有50秒就会释放电流
Almost there.
马上就到
You're right, Cabe,
凯布 你说的对
because the GPS says the plate goes ten feet ahead.
因为定位显示你们需要把负极板放置在前方三米处
Okay, it's grounded.
好了 已经接地了
Let's go.
走吧
We're smoking like crazy up here.
我们这在疯狂地冒烟
Charge is gonna blow any second.
电流马上就会释放出来
Did it work?
成功了吗
It's glass. It worked.
变成玻璃了 成功了
Damn right it worked!
太特么好了
I'm looking at thermal imaging,
我在看热力图
and the fire has stopped just short of the sand pit.
火就在沙坑前不远处停住了
It's like it hit an invisible wall.
就像是撞上了一堵看不见的墙
We did it! Go, team!
我们做到了 加油 小队
Oh, we did it.
我们做到了
Okay, according to my calculations,
好的 根据我的计算
being cut off from its fuel source,
由于被切断了燃料来源
the fire should burn out within the day,
火会在今天之内熄灭
and we still have a 54% chance of making the wedding.
而我们还有百分之54的几率赶上婚礼
You might want to take another crack
你可能得重新算一下
at that percentage.
成功几率
The explosion caused another collapse.
爆♥炸♥造成了又一次坍塌
I'm separated from Cabe and the exit.
我和凯布还有出口被隔开了
I don't think I'm making the wedding any time soon.
我可能没法很快出来赶上婚礼了
Okay, the chief just called the station house.
队长刚刚给消防队打了电♥话♥
They're gonna bring down men with micro-drills
他们会派人带着微型钻头下去
to break away the rocks holding you down.
来破开阻挡你的石头
No, that'll take hours.
不 那会需要好几个小时
You'll miss your flight.
你们会错过航♥班♥的
We could leave him there
我们可以把他留在那
and just send him pictures from the reception.
然后从婚礼现场给他发照片
I would be happy to sacrifice
我很愿意牺牲我在主桌的座位
my seat at the head table so you could make it to the wedding.
来让你赶上婚礼
He's not at the head table.
他并不在主桌
I'm getting a little dizzy,
我有点晕
and can only assume that carbon monoxide
我猜是上面的火燃烧产生的
from the fire burning out above me is making its way
一氧化碳通过顶上的缝隙
through cracks in the shaft's ceiling.
飘了过来
Carbon monoxide will kill Walter
一氧化碳一旦到达危险的浓度
once it reaches critical mass of his air supply!
会直接致命
We have minutes to get him out of there!
我们得在几分钟内把他救出来
Cabe, just smash the bin into the wall again!
凯布 用煤车再撞一次墙
I can't! The bin's been damaged by debris!
不行 已经被碎石破坏了
There's oxygen tanks on the truck.
消防车上有氧气瓶
No, I'm looking at one-inch cracks in the rocks.
不行 石头间只有2.5厘米的缝隙
The tanks won't fit through there.
氧气瓶送不过去
Walt, give us a minute. We're gonna
沃特 给我们一分钟
dig through everything in this truck
我们在消防车上找些能用的东西
and find something to get you out of there.
把你救出来
All right, kid. You just hold tight!
好了 孩子 你坚持住
Hey, Cabe... take your comms out?
凯布 能把你的通讯器摘了吗
Okay. My comm's out.
好了 我的通讯器关了
I'm a few hundred feet under earth,
我在几十米的地下
and-and my leg is firmly pinned.
而且我的腿被紧紧地卡住了
The odds of getting out are low.
逃出去的几率很低
So...
所以
I need you to tell Paige something.
我需要你转告佩吉一些话
Tell her I'm sorry.
告诉她我很抱歉
That I was wrong.
告诉她我错了
You listen to me, son.
孩子 你听我说
One-- you're gonna get out of here!
第一 你会逃出去的
And two--
第二
if you've got something you need to tell Paige,
如果你有话想对佩吉说
you need to man up and tell her yourself!
你得拿出男人的样子亲自对她说
Happy, where are we on a solution?
乐乐 有解决办法了吗
I think we've got something.
我们找到些东西
The chief's firehouse covers the airport,
机场也在消防队的管辖内
which means it carries a tank of high-expansion concentrate
说明消防车会带一瓶快速膨胀的浓缩液
for jet-fuel fires.
来扑灭飞机燃油着火
We're going to remove the nozzle from the hose.
我们会把软管的接头剪掉
Cabe slides it in through the cracks in the rocks.
凯布把管子从石头缝里递进去
You need to tie a knot at the bottom of the hose
你需要在管子的头上打个结
and put it underneath the rocks that are pinning you down.
然后把它卡住你的石头下面
You pump that expanding concentrate
你把膨胀浓缩液打进
into a hose that is tied off,
一端系住的软管
and the pressure will be so great,
压力就会大到
it'll lift the rocks off Walter!
足以把沃特腿上的石头抬起来
And then... and then, Walter just gets up,
然后 然后沃特就能站起来
runs as fast as he can in-into the wall,
尽快跑到墙边
bam, knocks down the rocks.
敲开石块
Or the fire truck drives off, pulling the knotted hose
或者用消防车拉着系住的软管
behind it, tearing down the wall.
把墙带倒
That's another way to do it.
那是另一种方式
Here!
给
Slide it through to him.
把这塞过去给他
I got it!
拿到了
It's tied and in place.
已经系上并放好了
Hit it, Chief!
开始吧 队长
It's working.
起作用了
It's working.
起作用了
What's that, son? I can barely hear you!
你说什么 孩子 我听不清
Walter? Walter?!
沃特 沃特
Sly, he's not responding!
希尔 他没反应
Get that fire truck moving now!
赶紧发动消防车
We don't know if the rock's off his leg yet.
我们不知道石头是否还压着他的腿
Tear down this damn wall!
把这该死的墙推倒
Go! Go!
走 走
He's unconscious.
他昏迷了
Get him into unpolluted air now!
快让他呼吸干净的空气
Come on.
快啊
Come on. What's taking so long? Why aren't they answering?
拜托 怎么这么久 他们怎么没反应
Where are they?
他们在哪
Wait. Happy!
等等 乐乐
Are you okay? Walter?
你没事吧 沃特呢
They're coming out now! They're okay!
他们出来了 没事了
Thanks.
谢谢
No. Thank you. Thank all of you.
不 谢谢 谢谢你们
You almost died saving a tiny speck of a county in Wyoming.
为了救怀俄明州的某个小县城你们差点没命
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表