剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Happy?
乐乐
You ready to do this?
你准备好了吗
What are these?
这是什么
Keys to my garage and tow truck.
我车♥库♥和拖车的钥匙
If you could run the engine once in while
如果你能偶尔开车兜个风
so it doesn't seize up, I'd appreciate it.
防止它卡住 我会很感激的
Because you'll be locked up,
因为你会去坐牢
or because you'll take my offer?
还是因为你愿意接受我的提议
Guys.
伙计们
You here for your prisoner?
你是为你的囚犯而来吗
Patrick, we need to be there by midnight.
帕特里克 我们得在午夜前赶到那儿
Those were the terms.
这是交易约定好的
Yeah, I understand.
我懂
And I hate to do this,
我很抱歉要这么做
but regulation says I need to cuff you to bring you in.
但规章规定我得给你戴上手铐带走你
Can I have a moment with my daughter?
我能和我的女儿待一会儿吗
Sure. Thanks.
当然 谢谢
The door will open.
门会打开
I'll have the truck at the corner.
我会把卡车停在拐角
Keys under the mat.
钥匙在地毯下面
You need to walk me down the aisle.
我结婚时需要你陪着我走进教堂
Ladies and gentleman,
女士们先生们
the championship match is about to commence.
锦标赛决赛就要开始了
Overhead microphones will be turned on
我们会打开棋盘正上方的麦克风
above their board so every aspect
观众可从多方面
of the gamesmanship can be experienced.
实时了解棋手比赛战术
Guys, they have mics on the match!
伙计们 棋盘上装有麦克风
Walter can't tell Natalya to head to the bathroom
沃特无法避开包括保镖在内的在场人士
without everyone hearing, including her security!
告诉纳塔利亚去卫生间
Well, I am knee-deep in drywall,
我忙着拆毁墙板
Toby's in a stolen garbage truck,
托比在一辆偷来的垃圾车里待命
and there is a chess nerd barfing his brains out.
男厕里还有个象棋呆子吐得昏天黑地
We're in too deep to quit.
我们已经到了这一步 不能放弃了
Walter will think of something.
沃特会想出办法的
I've really enjoyed my visit to Sardovia.
我非常享受萨多♥维♥亚之旅
It's a beautiful nation.
这是个美丽的国度
I've grown very fond of the food.
我非常喜欢当地的食物
Gregorian pizza, fresh vegetables,
格里高利披萨 新鲜的蔬菜
rhubarb, beets...
大黄 甜菜
green beans.
四季豆
There's much to love about our cuisine.
我国确实有很多可口的菜肴
I know a great spot to get green beans, always fresh.
我知道一个摘新鲜四季豆的好地方
The players are oddly chatty during this final round.
选手们在决赛中反常的健谈
Much discussion about produce.
谈论了很多关于农产品的话题
Yes, I am aware of that spot,
我知道那里
but I know a place with fresher options.
但我还知道一个更好的地方
It's so good, it really is the only option.
非常好 简直是你唯一的选择
What's he doing now?
他在做什么
He just moved a knight to C3,
把马走到C3处
and faced it outwards,
将马头朝外
towards the numbers.
朝向对应的行数
Why? Is that a chess thing?
为什么 这是象棋的走法吗
No, it's a checkers thing.
不 是跳棋的走法
Of course it's a chess thing!
当然是象棋的走法了
The knight is facing sideways in space C3--
马头在棋盘C3处朝向一侧
he's telling her to look at that space from a different angle.
沃特是想让她换个角度看棋盘
Because from a side angle, that 3 looks like a "W."
因为从侧面看 3看起来像是"W"
That gives you W.C.,
暗示"W.C."
short in Europe for "Water closet."
欧洲人以此代称"盥洗室"
Which means bathroom, I got it.
也就是卫生间 我懂了
Let's just hope Natalya does, too.
希望纳塔利亚也能懂
I don't know what to do.
我不知该怎么办
There's so many ways to look at this move.
可以从多个角度看这步棋
Finish your move already.
走棋吧
Checkmate.
将军
That's it!
就这样
It's over!
结束了
Natalya Abelev has defended her title in what may go down as
纳塔利亚成功卫冕
the oddest championship match we've ever seen!
我们见过最奇怪的象棋比赛
What's happening? Is she headed this way?
怎么样 她朝这儿来了吗
Yes, but it's too crowded.
是 但人太多了
We're beginning to lose sight of her.
我们被挤得快看不到她了
You're not the only ones looking for her.
不止你们在找她
I think it's safe to say the cipher has cracked the code
我敢肯定密♥码♥已被破解
and the state police are after our chess queen.
因为警♥察♥已经来抓捕我们的象棋女王了
Walter!
沃特
I am alone in a damn bathroom
我在卫生间里什么也看不到
and I need to know if Natalya is headed this way
告诉我纳塔利亚是不是正朝这儿赶来
because this place is crawling with cops
这地方到处是警♥察♥
and if we can't save her, we need to at least save ourselves.
如果救不了她 我们至少也得自保
Green beans?
四季豆
Oh, yes! Green beans!
对 四季豆
Totally green beans! Guys, I got her!
绝对是四季豆 各位 她和我在一起
Toby, get that truck in the alley now.
托比 把垃圾车开进小巷
Stand back.
往后站
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Okay, slide under that door.
好了 从门下钻过去
Don't mind us. Feel better.
不用管我们 祝你早点好起来
Okay, we need to jump.
我们得跳下去
What's in there?
里面有什么
Dumpster bread. It'll break our fall.
一垃圾箱面包 会减缓落地的冲击力
Theoretically.
理论上是
They're in the ladies room!
他们在女厕
Come on, time to go!
快跳 没时间了
You can do it.
你可以的
Okay.
好吧
Order of bread, coming up!
面包们 我来了
They saw us.
他们看到我们了
Walt, our cover's blown.
沃特 我们的计划暴露了
We need to pick you boys up
我们得接上你们
and get over the border, stat.
尽快越过国境线 你们在哪
We're on the street,
我们在街上
headed to the southeast corner of Alexandra Plaza.
正朝亚历珊德拉广场东南角走去
We have company.
有人跟上来了
Guys, you need a plan.
各位 你们得想个办法
A garbage truck from the 80s
80年代的垃圾车
does not have the horsepower to outrun a fleet of cop cars.
可跑不过一队警车
We need a knight block;
我们需要骑士[马]拦截
separate the cop cars from the trash truck.
拉长警车和垃圾车间的距离
That'll only give us a small head start.
这样我们就能抢占小小先机
They'll catch up.
他们还会跟上来
What we need is a queen's swap;
然后我们需要转移女王
a classic slight of hand to get Natalya out of the dumpster.
悄悄把纳塔利亚弄出垃圾箱
Only Natalya?
只转移纳塔利亚吗
Nice try,
真不错
but if we're sacrificing a pawn, it ain't gonna be me!
但我绝对不当牺牲的那个小卒
But I'm right.
但我是对的
Really? Who got to the finals?
是吗 你连决赛都没进
Wha-- shut up! You've been fighting all day.
闭嘴 你们都吵了一整天了
so block a knight, swap a queen, sacrifice a pawn,
骑士拦截 转移女王 牺牲小卒
whatever, just do it now.
不管是什么 赶紧动手
Even if we get away from the cops,
即使我们甩掉了警♥察♥
how are we gonna get over the border
但开着一辆全国通缉的垃圾车
in a garbage truck that's on every alert in the country?
怎么穿越国境线呢
You don't go over the border, you go under it.
不需要越过国境线 你们可以从线下走
Remember, the city center's only ten miles away from the border,
市中心距国境线只有16公里 记得吗
and during the Cold War,
并且 在冷战时期
Soviet nations shared infrastructure.
苏联国家共享基础设施
I'm looking up sewer plans for the capital of Sardovia.
我正在找萨多♥维♥亚首都的地下水道设计图
Okay, got it.
找到了
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表