剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
You told him it's been a pleasure working with him.
你可以告诉他很高兴和他共事
Any idea how messed up that is?
你知道你这样多操蛋吗
We were pressed for time.
我们当时时间紧迫
Please, Walter! I've been working so hard with you
别找借口 沃特 这两年半我一直
for 2? years now.
很用心和你相处
I thought you'd been making progress,
我以为你有了长进
but for every step forward you take a hundred steps back.
可你老是进一步退百步
Well, it has been a pleasure working with him.
和他共事很开心
And that's the last thing you wanted to say to him?
这就是你最后想对他说的话吗
Toby has a shot at saving a man
托比在尽力抢救一个
who is bleeding to death in the middle of the desert,
在沙漠中即将流血至死的人
but I don't know if there's a cure for what you have.
我不知道你是否有解决的方法
For all I know, you're suffering an immense inner turmoil
说不定 在凯布垂死之际你内心
over Cabe potentially dying, or you truly feel nothing.
要么备受煎熬 或者你压根没有任何感觉
I-I want to help you, Walter,
我想帮你 沃特
but I don't know if you can be helped.
但我不知道你是不是有救
And that... makes me so...
这让我感到
sad.
很难过
Uh, there's a turn right past those rocks.
在岩石后拐弯
The hot springs is just around the bend.
温泉就在附近
Doc, time check.
医生 注意时间
This thing is gonna overheat any second.
这玩意很快就会过热
Just a few more seconds,
再等一会
'cause this tub's gonna do the opposite.
浴缸会降低热度
It's freezing!
已经结冰了
Sweet. I'm gonna siphon some gasoline for the super glue.
很好 我得吸些汽油制♥作♥超级胶水
58 degrees! We have a Cabe-sicle!
14度了 我们把他冻成"凯布冰棍"了
I was gonna say Ice-Ice Cabe-y,
我本想说"冰冰凯布"的
but "Cabe-sicle" just came to me.
但话一出口就变成"凯布冰棍"了
And you kiss me with that mouth?!
你要用这张嘴亲我吗
Not if you don't shut up!
如果你不闭嘴的话
Is it working?
管用吗
Looks nice and gluey.
看起来不错 挺粘的
All right, it should hold.
应该能粘住
All right, let's do a dry run on this wet, fake aorta.
我们拿这个湿的假主动脉试验一下
I'll push the edges together,
我把两边合起来
you spread a nice, thin layer over the cut line.
你在接缝这里涂一层薄薄的胶水
I'm familiar with how glue works.
我知道怎么用胶水
It should dry fast. ?
应该干得很快
Check that out, it's holding.
快看 粘住了
That'll survive any chopper flight.
那凯布上直升机就不会有问题了
Okay, so much for the test run. You ready for the main event?
试验完了 该用在凯布身上了
Don't mind me.
不用在意我
I'm just a fat kangaroo rat who's lost in the desert.
我仅仅是只在沙漠里迷路的肥肥的长鼻袋鼠
Sure hope a big ol' snake doesn't come up and eat me for lunch.
希望没有大蛇出现 把我当做午餐吃掉
Seriously?
认真的吗
I'm full of iron and proteins.
我含铁量高 全身都是蛋白质
This is ridiculous.
太荒谬了
You should be jumping at the chance to gobble up this little fella.
你本该一有机会就跳起来吞掉这只袜子
The only reason you wouldn't feed would be because you're pregnant.
除非你怀孕了 否则肯定会吃掉它
But in that case, there should be a daddy snake down here with you.
但如果真怀孕了 蛇爸爸应该会在你旁边
It seems daddy snake is up here with me.
蛇爸爸原来就在我旁边
This is a problem.
这下有麻烦了
Got it. ? Drop your comms out for now.
好了 先把你的通讯耳麦拿掉
We don't need the others listening in to what's about to go down,
他们不需要听到接下来发生的一切
in case it doesn't work.
以防我们失败搅乱他们的心情
Hey, Cabe, we're gonna patch you up,
凯布 我们现在要给你包扎了
warm you up, and you're gonna wake up, deal?
给你暖暖身子 然后你就醒过来 好吗
He doesn't feel like talking.
他不太想说话
Well, he does seem a little blue. You kidding me?
他看起来有点不高兴 你在逗我吗
I'm nervous. I don't know if this'll work.
我很紧张 不知道这能不能行
Uh, and... Uh, there she is.
找到了
One binder clip coming up.
要取出装订夹了
That's so gross.
太恶心了
Okay, time to put those sticky fingers to work.
好了 你粘粘的手指该派上用场了
What? Me?
什么 要我来吗
I need both hands to pinch the artery tight.
我得用两只手把动脉合拢
You apply the glue.
需要你来涂胶水
You know how I am about blood.
你知道我不能见血
I do. Now, how are you about your friends dying?
我知道 但你要眼睁睁看你朋友死掉吗
All right. There you go.
好吧 很好
Now, slide 'em in right over my fingers.
顺着我的手指往下滑
Slide 'em down and find the artery.
滑到最底端 找到动脉的位置
There it is.
就是这样
You got it.
你做到了
It's just like putting your hand inside of a pumpkin,
这就像把手伸进南瓜里一样
but instead of a pumpkin, your hand's inside Cabe's body cavity.
不同的是 这次你伸进的是凯布的胸腔
Oh, God.
天呐
Slide your fingers down a half inch.
把手指再往下移一点
Okay, you're right on the cut.
好 你已经摸到接缝了
Spread the glue all over.
涂满胶水
Don't be stingy.
别吝啬 一定涂满
It feels like cold spaghetti.
摸起来像是冷掉的意面
Good news, you're done.
恭喜你 已经涂好了
Remove your paw from the federal agent.
把你的爪子从他身上拿开
Okay.
好
I'd fist bump you, but our hands are covered in guts.
本想跟你碰下拳头 但我们手上都沾满了血
I'm really proud of you.
我真的很为你骄傲
I just hope the others are getting what we need.
我只希望大家能把我们需要的东西找来
Oh, boy, this is an issue.
我们有麻烦了
Excuse me, sir, we don't want to...
抱歉 先生 我们不想...
you know, um, and we need to collect some hydrogen sulfide for a friend.
我们的朋友急需硫化氢
Yeah, sorry, folks, private property, nudists only.
抱歉 私人领地 只供裸体者进
If we don't get what we need and get back to our team soon,
如果我们不赶紧拿到硫化氢赶回去
then a man could die.
就会有人死掉
Look, I've heard every story in the book
那些是想要不脱衣服
from perverts that wanna get all sneaky-peaky
就鬼鬼祟祟溜进去的变♥态♥
without undressing themselves.
给我说过各种理由
But you're not naked.
但你还穿着衣服呢
I just work here.
我只是个工作人员
Drop trou, don't come in, I don't care.
不脱裤子不能进 我不管
What are you doing? You want to save Cabe?
你干什么 你想救凯布吗
Nude up, genius-boy.
脱♥光♥吧 天才小子
70 degrees. The ice is melting.
21摄氏度了 冰在融化
This isn't good. We have to start thinning his blood
情况不妙 我们要在他体温上升太多之前
before he warms up too much.
开始稀释他的血液
Why don't I just start the truck and re-freeze him, then?
为什么不能发动卡车重新冷冻他
But there's nothing on the chopper to keep him frozen.
直升机上没有东西能继续冰冻他
He has to be alive, with his heart beating,
在直升机降落前
when that chopper takes off.
得保证他还活着 心脏还在跳
So we have to start warming him up,
所以我们得现在就让他升温
but even a small blood clot's gonna kill him.
但一个小血块对他都很致命
Where the hell is Sly with that snake?
希尔和那条蛇到底在哪
Take it away from me.
快拿走
Take it far away from me, please. Take it away!
快从我身上拿下来 拿走
I gotta be honest,
老实说
I didn't think you'd catch one of these critters.
我之前并不觉得你能抓住这玩意
That thing is untrustworthy. He snuck up on me.
那东西很狡猾 它偷偷溜到我身边
You're a rattlesnake. Use your rattle!
你这条响尾蛇 响尾动起来
All right, Doc, how are you extracting the venom?
好吧 医生 你怎么提取毒液
We're not. The snake's gonna intract venom.
不用我们来 这条蛇会自己注射毒液
You're gonna let him bite Cabe?
你要让它咬凯布吗
No, they're gonna kiss. Yes, Sly!
不是 他们要亲嘴了 没错 希尔
He bites Cabe, the venom goes in,
它咬凯布一口 毒液进入凯布体内
and Gallo doesn't die from blood clots.
这样格洛就不会因血液凝结而死
How about dying from a snake bite?
那他会死于被蛇咬吧
No, big guys can handle big doses.
不会 像他这样的大块头受得了这种剂量
Besides, a chopper from a desert hospital
再说了 从沙漠医院来的直升机
will have antivenin.
会备有抗蛇毒血清的
Why are you hesitating?
那你还犹豫什么
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表