剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
你知道这个有大球的男人
for the giant balls guy, Walter?
最突出的一点是什么吗 沃特
I will tell her how I feel when I get the chance,
等我有机会就会把我对她的感觉告诉她
but right now, there are out of control F-130s
但现在 有两架失控F130
screaming across L.A.,
在洛杉矶上空呼啸
so we have more important things to worry about.
我们有更要紧的事要考虑
Where have I heard that before?
这句话好熟
Admiral.
上将
Cabe Gallo. Any updates?
凯布·格洛 有什么新进展吗
No. All we could obtain is a brief recording of the pilots.
没有 我们只拿到了一段很短的飞行员录音
Plane is nonresponsive!
飞机没有反应
Same here! Gaining altitude!
我也是 在抬升
Stick is dead! After that, the hackers cut the comms.
操作杆不好使 之后 通讯便被黑客切断
Best tech minds in the government couldn't crack it.
政♥府♥最厉害的技术人员也无法破解
We're the best tech minds in the government.
我们才是政♥府♥最厉害的技术人员
You being smart with me?
你在跟我耍聪明吗
Actually, we're smart with everybody.
其实 我们对谁都耍聪明
The world's superpower can't control its aviation,
世界超级强国控制不了自己的飞机
I'm getting sass from this guy
这家伙和那个穿着
and a giant baby in his underwear?
内衣的胖小孩还跟我耍嘴皮
They don't mean any disrespect.
他们无意冒犯
It's just them being themselves.
他们就是这样
Can I talk to you for a second?
能跟你说句话吗
Quick question. Yeah.
问个问题 嗯
This might be the biggest case that this team has ever had,
这可能是我们接过最重大的案子
and I'm worried that Walter might be a little... unfocused.
我担心沃特可能有些 不集中
No matter what it is, Walter always gets the job done, so...
不管怎样 沃特总能完成任务
Yeah, well, what about him just appearing in Tahoe,
那他跑去太浩湖
saying he was there to hear jazz?
还说自己是去听爵士乐的呢
I mean, do you believe that?
你真信吗
I mean, he obviously wanted to see you badly enough
他显然是很想见你
that he was willing to drive through the night to do it. So...
以至于驱车整夜 所以...
I don't know. I...
我不知道
I hope not. Things are much simpler if that's not the case.
希望不是 如果不是 会简单些
Really? How so?
是吗 怎么说
Did you, uh, mess with my marriage records?
你动我的结婚记录了吗
Absolutely I did. You want Toby to find out
当然了 你希望托比知道
who you're really married to?
你究竟嫁给了谁吗
Just focus on the matter at hand.
先处理好手头的事
Speaking of which...
说起来
Excuse me.
那个
Excuse me!
打扰
Guys, we could use all hands on deck.
各位 我们需要全员出动
Right. And we are right here with you, Walter.
好 我们就在这儿 沃特
I just need everyone fixed on-on the case.
我需要大家都专注于案子
And like I said, we are right here with you.
我说了 我们就在这儿
Okay? It's not like I can help you hack a military computer.
我又不能帮你黑入军用电脑
Good God.
天呐
Woodrow's locked on Morales.
伍德罗锁定莫拉雷斯了
Woodrow, you are locked in!
伍德罗 你锁定了
It's not me! My fire control is completely disabled!
不是我 我的火力控制完全不好使了
Al, you're right in the crosshairs.
阿尔 你就在我准星上
Oh, God.
天呐
They can't eject. We got to disarm those weapons now.
他们不能弹射 我们得马上解除武器
What do you think we're trying to do?
你以为我们在干吗
They're heading towards the ocean!
他们冲大海去了
Guys, the comm link just went live.
各位 通讯开了
Why would they turn her comms back on now?
他们为什么现在恢复通讯
This is Blackjack 1, Lieutenant Commander Woodrow.
我是二十一点1号♥ 伍德罗少校
Does anyone copy?!
有人收到吗
Blackjack 1, this is Admiral Pace.
二十一点1号♥ 我是佩斯上将
I'm here with Homeland Agent Cabe Gallo
我这边有国土安♥全♥部♥凯布·格洛探员
and an independent team.
和一支独♥立♥团队
We're trying to get you landed safely.
我们在努力让你们安全降落
I have no control of my aircraft.
我完全不能控制我的飞机
I'm currently in an auto-loop pattern.
我现在在进行自动兜圈
I just shot down my wingman, Lieutenant Morales,
我刚在太平洋上空击落了我的僚机
over the Pacific.
莫拉雷斯上尉
No, no. Lieutenant Commander...
不不 少校
What's her first name, Cabe? June.
她叫什么 凯布 琼恩
June, this is Dr. Curtis with Scorpion,
琼恩 我是天蝎的柯蒂斯医生
the team the admiral just mentioned. Listen carefully,
就是上将刚说的那支团队 听好
you didn't shoot down your friend.
你没有击落你的朋友
Yeah, hackers who took over your plane fired that weapon.
是的 劫持了飞机的黑客开的火
You're responsible for nothing.
你不用负任何责任
I need to take this.
我得接一下
Woodrow, fill in Agent Gallo. Give him a full debriefing.
伍德罗 向格洛探员通报全部情况
First, my airspeed increased independently.
首先 我的飞机自主加速了
Then altitude.
然后是拉升
I lost all flight controls and communications.
我失去了一切控制和通讯
One system failure after another.
系统一个接一个故障
That's why the hackers turned on her comms.
这就是黑客开启她通讯的原因
They wanted us to hear, blow by blow,
他们要我们听仔细
how an F-130 was systematically usurped.
一架F130是如何被有条不紊地劫持
They wanted June to debrief us
他们要琼恩向我们报告
so we could hear how good they are at their jobs.
好让我们听到他们有多厉害
It's-it's an advertisement, a psychological tool.
这是广♥告♥ 是心理战术
They are smart. This is just the beginning.
他们很聪明 这还只是开始
I just got off the phone with D.C.
我刚跟华府通过话
Four U.S. Destroyers have been cyberjacked
四架美国驱逐舰被网络劫持
and positioned 300 yards outside of Miami, Boston,
停泊在迈阿密 波士顿 波特兰和长滩
Portland, and Long Beach.
274米开外
High-explosive BGM missiles
猛炸♥药♥BGM导弹
are pointed directly at each of those cities.
正正对着这几座城市
All of our aircraft, our battleships have been grounded,
所有飞机 战舰均被停用
and we've shut down our nuclear silos.
我们也关闭了核弹井
The United States, as of right now, is a nation without defense.
美国现在是没有防卫体系的国家
USS Hawthorne, USS Crittinden, Corbett, and Rooney,
霍桑 克里顿 科贝特 鲁尼四艘美国♥军♥舰
all under hacker control.
均被黑客控制
Are you evacuating the cities?
你们疏散几个城市了吗
We do that, the story gets out we've lost control of our military.
如果那么做 就会被人知道我们无法控制军队
I can think of a few nations that would act immediately
我知道有几个国家一听说我们失去防御
if they knew we were defenseless.
会立刻采取行动
Okay, can't you manually disengage the missiles on the destroyers?
好吧 不能手动拆除驱逐舰上的导弹吗
Most ships' magazines have automated blast doors.
大部分舰艇的弹夹都有自动防护门
Assume they've been closed by the hackers
黑客大概已将门关闭
and the crew's been locked out from the missiles.
并把船员锁在了导弹外面
Exactly what happened. And you know that for certain?
没错 你确定吗
You've been in contact with the ship?
你跟舰艇联络过了
Yes. Their comms are working.
是的 他们的通讯好使
If he can talk to the ships
如果他能跟舰艇通讯
and we can talk to June, can the hackers hear us right now
我们能跟琼恩通讯 那黑客现在能听到
and any plans... we might devise?
我们商量对策吗
You know, I'm not too worried about these hackers!
我不是很担心这些黑客
Took 'em an hour of joystickin' around to bring down a plane.
他们操作了一小时才搞下来一架飞机
If they had real skills, they'd have June
如果他们真那么厉害 就该让琼恩
doing scissors and rolls right now.
飞个花把势
Someone shut that guy up!
谁让他闭嘴
What are you thinking?
你想什么呢
Okay, see? The punks that are behind this don't speak English.
瞧 干这事的混♥蛋♥不说英语
If they did, they'd have sent June into a tailspin,
否则 他们就该让琼恩打旋了
'cause I just called 'em out, and they are egomaniacal,
我刚刚冲他们叫嚣 而他们又极端利己
highly intelligent, and antisocial. So are we.
高智商 反♥社♥会♥ 我们也是
But they are businessmen. They positioned ships
但他们是商人 他们将舰艇
at the four corners of the country. Why?
安排在国家四角 为什么
Symbolic. "We got you boxed in."
象征意义 "我们把你包围了"
They are trying to prove themselves to potential clients
他们是想向可能想打倒美国的客户
who want to bring the U.S. to its knees.
证明自己的本事
These guys are bright,
他们聪明
18 to 25-- because young people are driven to prove themselves--
18到25岁 年轻人最想证明自己
and-- if I had to guess--
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表