剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, I'm so sorry. I fell asleep for a second there.
不好意思 我刚刚睡着了
Please, honey. One last con for Mommy.
拜托 亲爱的 为妈妈再干一票
Saddle up, everyone.
所有人集♥合♥
Time to leave for Colton.
该去高尔登了
What's in Colton? Besides cows.
高尔登[牛圈]里除了奶牛还有什么
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
美国陆军工兵部队
hired us to help some sandhog workers
雇我们帮一些水管工
locate a leak in a municipal waterline.
找到市政水管的漏水点
You can't go. I need you.
你不能去 我需要你
This is it. One last time.
就这次 最后一次
I promise.
我保证
I get my money, and I can disappear forever.
我拿到我的钱 就会永远消失
I never liked helping you with one of your schemes,
我从来就不喜欢帮你玩那些把戏
not when I was nine and certainly not now,
九岁时就不喜欢 现在更不喜欢
but I... don't want my friends in danger,
但我...不想让我的朋友有危险
and I really don't want Ralph in danger,
我更不想让拉尔夫有危险
so I will help you get the money, but this time,
我会帮你拿到钱 但这一次
I'm in charge.
我说了算
Fantastic. You have always had
太好了 你在我这一行
a natural gift for my line of work.
一直很有天赋
I cannot wait to see what you come up with.
我等不及看看你的计划了
Just... get your coat.
你...拿上外套
You don't need me for a simple engineering job,
那么简单的工程任务 你应该不需要我
so I'm gonna help my mom out with something.
那我去帮我妈妈做些事
Well, we're dealing with civilians.
我们要去和平民打交道
It's always good to have you there as a buffer.
总是需要你帮我们打圆场的
You'll be fine.
你们会没事的
Besides, it's good EQ practice for Walter, and who knows?
再说了 这正好能锻炼沃特的情商 谁知道呢
Maybe he'll finally start acting like a...
也许他会终于开始表现得像...
polite, normal human being.
一个礼貌的正常人
Attention, mole rats!
主意 鼹鼠们
They're called sandhogs.
他们是水管工[沙豚]
I am aware, but the nickname is illogical.
我知道 但这种称呼毫无逻辑
There is no "Sandhog" In the zoological taxonomy,
在动物分类学中根本没有沙豚这种生物
and since they work underground,
既然他们在地下工作
lack Vitamin D, and are prone to sallow skin like mole rats,
缺乏维他命D 而且通常和鼹鼠一样皮肤蜡黄
a blind underground rodent is a fitting moniker.
称呼他们为这种瞎眼的地下啮齿类生物更合适
You must be Walter O'Brien.
你肯定就是沃特·奥布莱恩了
Heard a lot about you, apparently all true.
我听说过很多你的事 显然都是真的
Cabe Gallo. Homeland.
凯布·格洛 国土安♥全♥部♥
Sorry about him. He's just, uh...
不好意思 他就是有点...
There's no point in explaining.
解释也没有意义
Call me Chief.
叫我总工
I run this sandhog unit, and I suggest you use the proper term
这水管工小组由我负责 我建议你客气点
or one of my men might give you a matching set.
不然我的手下说不定会给你凑齐一对熊猫眼
I'll, uh, brief you over here.
我简单给你们介绍一下
This underground pipe carries water
这根地下水管中
that cools the adjacent industrial fertilizer plant.
是相邻化学肥料厂的冷凝水
Now, a few weeks ago,
几个星期前
the pressure readings started dropping.
压力计读数开始下降
Army Corps called us.
部队联♥系♥了我们
We found a fissure that we promptly fixed
我们发现了一道裂痕 用石灰砂浆
with the calcium hydroxide mortar.
做了相应的修补措施
The water pressure improved, but didn't return to normal.
水压有所回升 但没有回到正常水平
So, there's a second leak.
那么还有一处泄露
Yes. We just can't find it.
是的 只是我们找不到
Army Corps said that you guys helped save a kid
部队说你们几年前
from a sinkhole at the beach a few years ago.
曾帮忙从沙滩上的落水洞中救出一个小孩
Wanted you brought in.
希望你们能加入
Well, if you and your men
请你和你的手下
please stay out of our way while we work,
在我们工作时不要打扰
we should have the situation rectified very shortly.
我们很快就能解决问题
All right, how about before you bench my team,
好 在你让我的队员坐冷板凳之前
you tell me how you plan to find the leak.
不妨先告诉我你计划如何找到泄漏处
Maybe this guy can use, uh, one of his magic spells?
这家伙也许可以施展一个魔法咒语
I'm from West Altadenia.
我来自西艾萨迪尼亚
Oh, wonderful. Can I count on your vote?
真好 能给我投票吗
No.
不
We'll use echolocation to find the leak.
我们通过回声定位来找到泄漏点
Each of us has a remote scanner
我们每人都有一个远程扫描器
which emits sound waves.
会发射声波
They'll transmit data to my tablet,
他们会把数据传到我的平板上
which will compute it
平板会计算这些数据
and pinpoint the source of the problem.
然后精确定位出问题的源头
Okay, but if you need to inspect other sections of pipe,
好 但如果你们需要检查管道的其他部分
you let me know and I'll accompany you,
请告诉我 我陪你们去
'cause it could be dangerous.
因为可能有危险
What's that for?
那是干什么的
We installed safety nets throughout the tunnels,
我们在隧♥道♥各处安装了安全网
strong enough to catch someone
足够结实 即使遇到水流
even if propelled by a rush of water.
也能让人不被冲走
You take a lot of precautions.
你们采取了不少预防措施
You said the word "Danger" And "Safety""
"危险"和"安全"这些词
two times in the last ten seconds.
你在过去的十秒里说了两遍
You've had recent experience with accidents?
最近遭遇过什么意外吗
We lost a foreman in an underground water break six months ago.
半年前地下水管道破裂时 我们失去了一名工头
Chief knew him for 20 years,
总工跟他认识20年了
so how about you give him a little room, huh?
不如你们给我们一些空间 怎么样
Oh, we'll give him all the room he needs.
想要多少空间都可以
We can handle it from here.
交给我们来处理吧
Walter has no idea how insensitive he sounds.
沃特没意识到他的话有多么无情
This is great.
很好
Paige's plan is going like gangbusters so far.
佩吉的计划目前进展顺利
You're the shrink. Straighten Walt out.
你是心理医生 开导一下沃特
Well, my relationship with him is complicated.
我和他的关系很复杂
He's gonna think that I'm manipulating him,
他会认为我是在操控他
and he'll resist my help.
所以会拒绝我的帮助
It has to be you.
必须由你来
You think I have the emotional ability to handle Walt?
你觉得我情感上有能力搞定沃特吗
Oh, absolutely not, but what choice do we have?
显然没有 但我们还有得选吗
This is one quality fake ID,
这个证件绝对足以以假乱真
all with supplies from the corner copy shop.
居然是从街角的复印店里弄出来的
I knew you had the gift.
我就知道你有这个天赋
Yeah, well, Happy taught me a few things over the years.
这几年乐乐教会了我一些东西
Here. Do as I say.
给 照我说的做
No questions asked.
不许问问题
So bossy. I love it.
真霸道 我喜欢
Who's the foreman here?
工头是谁
Who's asking?
你是哪位
Osha.
欧莎
This is an inspection.
例行检查
All work stops now.
所有人停止作业
This place was red-flagged weeks ago.
这里几周前就被标记为危险
The basement pillars are unstable.
地基柱子不稳定
They've already been inspected and approved for demo.
已经批准可以进行爆破
This is a spot safety check. Now, stop all work
这是安全检查 请立即停止所有作业
or this job gets a new foreman.
否则我们找一个新工头来
Wipe the grin off your face,
别笑了
and start the inspection
赶紧开始检查
or this guy won't be the only one looking for a new paycheck.
不然丢工作的可不止他一个人了
I got something in Sly's section.
希尔这一区有情况
Yeah, I got a ping, but I don't see any leaks.
我收到了回声信♥号♥♥ 但没看到泄露
That's because they're microleaks.
因为都是微小的泄露
Hundreds of them, all invisible to the naked eye,
有上百个 肉眼都无法分辨
leaking water into the soil above and around us.
泄露的水渗入到了我们上方和周围的土壤中
With that many leaks, the water loss would be massive.
这么多泄露点 水量流失肯定很大
And since this is karst terrain underlaid by soluble limestone,
由于这里是石灰石之下的喀斯特地形
that water would create an enormous, subterranean reservoir.
会积蓄大量地下水
Which has dissolved into the limestone,
溶解进石灰岩中
weakening the ground surrounding this pipe.
不断弱化管道附近的土壤
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表