剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
没反应 没有潜水艇的迹象
Best course of action is to get this ship to shore
最好在出问题之前
before something else goes wrong.
让这艘船安全靠岸
What's that over there?
那是什么
That's just an air pocket created by a massive school of fish.
那是一个巨大的鱼群造成的气旋
It's nothing.
没什么可疑的
it depends if the air is made of oxygen or something else.
这要看是氧气气旋还是别的
The Pacific herring will pass gas
太平洋鲱会排出气体
to create distracting bubbles to confuse predators.
制♥造♥出大量气泡来迷惑捕食者
You think the fish are farting away from the submarine?
你认为这些鱼放屁是为了赶走潜水艇吗
Possibly.
很有可能
Just hold the sonar for a moment.
再让声呐监测一会
Let's see what's coming up behind those fish.
我们看看这些鱼后面是什么
I want to find this missing sub as bad as you do,
我和你一样急切地想找到潜水艇
but there's nothing... Over there.
但是什么都没有 在这里
From the west. Damned.
西边 我的天
That's the sub.
潜水艇来了
This is Walter O'Brien,
我是沃特·奥布莱恩
a government tech contractor
是一名政♥府♥技术人员
on board the USS Corbett,
目前在科贝特吉军舰上
trying to contact the Clayton.
正在联♥系♥克莱顿号♥
Do you copy, Clayton?
克莱顿号♥ 听得到吗
Clayton, do you copy?
克莱顿号♥ 听得到吗
This is Captain Braden of the USS Clayton.
我是克莱顿号♥的布雷登舰长
I hope you have some info regarding our whereabouts.
请告知我方军舰目前的地理位置
We've been flying blind for some time now.
我们一直在盲目地航行
Captain, you are headed due east.
舰长 你目前在向东航行
Your craft is approaching the McEwan pipeline.
你的船正在接近麦克尤恩管道
Okay, now we know where I'm at,
好的 我知道我们在哪里了
but I still don't have control over my ship.
但是我仍然控制不了我的船
Understood.
明白
Finding you was step one.
找到你是第一步
Bringing you and your nuclear weapons in safely is step two.
第二步是让你和你的核武器安全抵达
Just not sure how to do that yet.
只是还不知道该怎么做
That's our answer!
这就是我们要找的
When I was a kid, I got a metal detector for my birthday,
我小时候过生日收到过一个金属探测器
and I tested it out by putting it up against our old tube TV.
我把它放在旧台式电视上做过测试
It created a magnetic field that ruined the set.
它释放的磁场直接把电视毁了
Dad was not happy.
爸爸很不开心
So you want to create a magnetic field in the water
所以你想在水下创造一个磁场
to disrupt the hackers' link to the sub's computer system.
来干扰黑客对潜水艇电子系统的控制
We can use the McEwan pipeline.
我们可以利用麦克尤恩管道
It's metal. If we put enough strong magnets inside,
它是金属 如果能放入足够强的磁铁
it'll create a palpable magnetic field.
就可以创造强大的磁场
And when the sub passes through the field
当潜艇穿过磁场的时候
and the hacker signal is disrupted,
黑客的信♥号♥♥会被♥干♥扰
we reboot back control,
我们就可以夺回控制权
and the Clayton quickly gets to the surface
让克莱顿号♥迅速浮出海面
and powers down the sub.
同时切断潜水艇的动力
Once we power down,
只要动力切断了
they won't be able to retake control of the vessel.
他们就无法重新控制潜艇了
We just float, wait for rescue.
我们就漂浮在那里等待救援
One question-- how do we get magnets inside a pipe
问题是我们如何把磁铁放进去
that's full of thousands of gallons of oil?
管道里可是装满了上千加仑的油
We hack the system and drain the pipe-- I can swing it.
我们入侵系统把管道排空 我可以做到
The base has several decommissioned rail guns.
基地有几架退役的轨道炮
They're full of industrial-grade magnets.
里面都是工业级的磁铁
Captain, call the base.
舰长 给基地打电♥话♥
Tell them we're on our way!
就说我们马上过去
You know, Bulgaria is lovely.
保加利亚是个可爱的地方
But not always.
但并非总是如此
Like in 1928,
比如1928年
when you guys had that massive earthquake,
你们遭遇了大地震的时候
and then America sent a bunch of aid
美国送去了一系列救援物资
to help rebuild the region.
来帮助地区重建
America and Bulgaria getting along!
美国保加利亚友谊长存
You lost me 250,000 lev.
你让我赔了25万列弗
There's no talking your way out of this.
你说什么都没用了
Wait a minute.
等一下
I only lost 210,000.
我只输了21万
There was still chips on the table
我被拉走的时候
when I was getting pulled away.
桌子上还有筹码
Why don't you shut up?
你能不能乖乖闭嘴
I lost exactly $209,420.
准确地说我输了209420
And the bulge in this guy's pocket
这个人口袋凸起的厚度
is approximately 1.75 inches thick,
大概是4.5厘米
which makes sense,
这很合理
since the international standard for currency paper is .0043 inches thick.
因为货币的厚度国际标准是0.01厘米
400 $100 lev bills
400张面值100的列弗钞票
would be 1.72 inches thick,
差不多是4.37厘米厚
which is just about my estimate.
正如我估计的一样
I said be quiet.
我说了安静
No, you be quiet.
不 你给我闭嘴
What are you saying?
你什么意思
In short, Mr. Skunk,
简而言之 臭鼬先生
the gorilla next to me has pocketed your money.
坐在我旁边的这个猩猩私吞了你的钱
He's liar.
他骗人
Pull over.
把车停下
I cashed in the chips.
我把筹码换成了钱
I forgot I put money in the pocket.
我不记得我把钱放进了口袋
Here.
给你
Honest mistake.
无心之过
Let's go.
我们走
How many magnets do we need?
我们需要多少磁铁
Happy said at least 12.
乐乐说至少12块
You hack the pipe yet?
你侵入管道系统了吗
To completely shut off oil flow for good would take hours,
让石油彻底关停大概需要几个小时
but best I can do
但是我可以
is make the pipeline run a diagnostic test.
让管道进行一个诊断测试
That'll stop the oil flow for about 12 minutes,
这样可以让石油12分钟内停止流动
thus draining the pipe,
进而排空整个管道
but once the time's up, the oil flow restarts.
但是一旦时间到了 石油就会重新流进来
Anyone still in the pipe drowns in oil.
还在管道里的人也会溺死在石油里
Oh, sounds lovely.
听起来不错
Got the reboot protocol ready for the sub,
潜艇的重启计划已经准备好了
but you guys have to hurry.
但是你们必须抓紧时间
The ETA for the pipeline is ten minutes.
管道清空的时间只能保持十分钟
Soon as we're out of the hatch,
我们从管道口出来之后
drop this on the pipe,
把这个扔到管道上
the charge will electrify the magnetic field.
充电之后的管道会产生磁场
Where did you get that?
你从哪里拿的这个
Let's just say the officer's club doesn't have air-conditioning anymore.
我只能说军人俱乐部没有空调了
You're a real live wire, you know that?
你可真是机智过人
Guys, time's a factor.
各位 时间紧迫
Right!
好了
Shutting off oil flow now.
现在关闭供油
Happy, Paige, let's get in that hatch and get that pallet inside.
乐乐 佩吉 把小推车弄进管子里吧
Where are your friends?
你的朋友们在哪
Listen, I'm not Walter,
听着 我不是沃特
so I can't make heads or tails of what's on this thing.
所以我没法搞清这上面有什么
My best guess
我猜...
is that after the hackers realized
这群黑客意识到
that people were onto them in the U.S., they ran off,
美国人盯上他们之后 他们逃走了
set up shop in some other locale.
准备在其他地方继续开张
This guy stayed behind with his tablet
这家伙带着他的平板留下来断后
to keep the link to our military assets
是为了在他的同伙重新建立连接之前
connected until his pals could finish up.
保持与我军武器的现有连接
Walter, do you copy?
沃特 你听到了吗
Cabe.
凯布
I got nothing off this kid.
我从这孩子身上什么也没问出来
His tablet's gibberish.
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表