剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
to reconcile that with the control room in Finland,
与位于芬兰的总控室进行比对调整
which has the correct time.
因为总控室时间正确
So, the facility's processor worked faster and faster,
因此这座建筑的处理器运作速度越来越快
never able to catch up, creating an electrical surge
一直赶不上 因此造成了电脉冲
that fried the generator and blew a fuse.
烧坏了发电机 烧断一根保险丝
So the whole place went dark
整座建筑全部断电
because the programmers forgot to synchronize their watches?
就因为程序人员忘记对表了吗
Right! But if I can get
没错 但是如果
the operating system's clock lined up with Finland's,
我把运行系统的时间跟芬兰相对应
then I'll have this fixed.
就能修好
Is anyone else getting a weird vibe?
你们有没有奇怪的感觉
Like...
就像是...
like we're not alone?
有其他人在这里
You're just scared of the dark.
你只是怕黑而已
Suck it up and get cracking, 'cause I just found the fuse box
别乱想赶紧工作 我找到了保险盒
and I want us back to L.A. ASAP so we can do some debate prep.
我想尽快回洛杉矶 还得准备竞选辩论
Okay, it just feels like there's eyes on me.
好 我就是觉得有眼睛在看我
Sly, just know everything's fine.
希尔 没什么异常情况
Listen to my calm voice, fix the server's clock
你听我的声音多镇定 修好表之后
and we'll be out of here soon.
我们就可以很快离开
You're right.
你说得对
I'm rebooting the system now to correct the time.
我这就重启系统 调正时间
Should take 40 minutes.
大概需要四十分钟
Guys?
大家
Did blast doors lock you in, too?
你们也被防爆门锁起来了吗
Yeah, I'm locked in, too.
我也被锁起来了
Me, too.
我也是
And I'm kind of freaking out!
我有点害怕
Relax.
放轻松
The vault prioritizes keeping seeds safe
这座仓库的首要目标是保证种子安全
so it must go into lockdown when it's most vulnerable,
所以在最脆弱的时候一定会全部锁死
I.E. a reboot.
比如重启系统时
So the doors will open in 40 minutes when the reboot is done.
四十分钟后重启完毕 门就会打开
Everything is fine.
没关系的
No.
不
No, everything is not fine.
不 很有关系
Walter! Help!
沃特 救命
They're in here. They're in here!
他们在里面 他们在这里
Sylvester, do you copy?
希尔维斯特 听得到吗
What the hell's in there with him? Get him out of there.
什么东西在里面 快把他救出来
I can't. With the emergency power back on,
不行 现在备用电源上线
the magnetic field is engaged, I can't just force my way in.
磁场已经开启 我不能强行进去
These doors are sealed tight
所有门已经封死
until the reboot's done in 40 minutes.
只能等四十分钟后重启完毕
Listen to him, he doesn't have 40 minutes!
他一直在惨叫 根本等不了四十分钟
Then the only way these doors can go up is
唯一能够让门抬起来的方式
if Sly manually disengages the locks
是希尔从控制台
from the command console
手动解锁那些门
and we get full power up and running. Get me out of here!
而且所有电源必须恢复正常 放我出去
To do that you need to repair that generator
要想这样 你得修复发电机
and then Cabe needs to fix the breaker.
而凯布需要修复保险盒
Easier said than done.
说得容易做着难
Damn thing's stuck tight.
完全卡死了
I've never heard Sly like this before.
我从来没听过希尔这么害怕
We have to help him.
我们得去帮他
Okay, I'm gonna get the closed circuit TV on now
好 我来打开闭路电视
so we can see him.
这样可以看到他
Hold on, hold on.
等一下
He's quiet now. Sly?
他不说话了 希尔
Are you okay? Can you hear me?
你还好吗 听得到吗
I'm here.
我在
I was right, I am not alone.
我之前感觉是对的 不止我在
What's going on? Who's in there with you?
发生什么事 还有谁在里面
Not "Who"...
不是谁
but "What."
是什么
It's chickens!
一群鸡
H-How did chickens get in?
鸡怎么可能进去
No, they didn't.
并没有
Sylvester, how many chickens?
希尔维斯特 有多少只鸡
About 20 or so.
二十多只吧
I'm in their coop.
我被包围了
He's cracked. What's wrong with him?
他出现幻觉了 到底怎么回事
I have no idea, but I know who to ask.
我也不知道 但我知道该问谁
Chickens?
鸡
Well, to steal Happy's line, not good.
好吧 借用乐乐一句话 情况不妙
I am sending you the security feed now
我现在把监控录像发你
and linking your phone to our comms.
同时把你的手♥机♥连到通讯设备上
Okay, well, those are bona fide fear responses.
很明显他是真的在害怕
Sly, pal, I'm watching you on the monitors right now,
希尔 我在监控器上能看到你
and there are no chickens in there with you.
你的周围并没有鸡
They are all over!
到处都是好吗
The cameras must be broken or something!
肯定是摄像头坏掉了
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm-I'm-I'm sorry,
好 是的 对不起
I, uh, I see 'em now, Sly.
我现在看到了 希尔
Hey, um, Paige?
佩吉
Uh, call me back on my cell right now
马上给我打个电♥话♥
and conference in Happy and Cabe.
拉上乐乐和凯布一起听
What's wrong with Sylvester?
希尔维斯特怎么了
I don't know, buddy,
我不知道 伙计
but whatever it is, it's serious.
但不管是怎么回事 情况都很严重
Hey, guys.
大伙儿们
I didn't want Sly to hear us.
我不想让希尔听见我们说话
Why? What are we hiding from him?
为什么 有什么是不能让他知道的
The fact that he's in the midst of a complete
如今他正经历一种复杂的
psychotic break from reality.
精神上的脱离现实
Now, telling him he's imagining those chickens
告诉他那些鸡是他想象出来的
will just agitate him
只会让他更加不安
and make things worse.
然后让事态变得更糟
How did that happen?
为什么会发生这种事
It could be anything from bacteria
原因很多 从你们在飞机上
in something you guys ate on the flight to a brain tumor.
吃的东西里的细菌到脑瘤都有可能
Now, let's first make sure you guys are okay.
现在 我们先确保你们没事
Do you feel any headaches,
你们有感觉到头痛
or dizziness, or ocular flashes?
眩晕 或者眼冒金星吗
I'm fine. No symptoms.
我没事 没有症状
Nothing, I'm good.
没有 我挺好的
No complaints here, except my arthritis is acting up.
我也没事 除了关节炎要犯了
You don't have arthritis, Cabe.
你没有关节炎 凯布
Tell that to my hand,
把这话和我的手说说
I've been trying to flip this breaker
我一直试图把这个断路器操纵杆扳上去
and it won't budge.
但它纹丝不动
Joints are killing me.
我的关节要疼死了
Again, they shouldn't be,
再说一遍 不应该啊
because you don't have arthritis.
因为你没有关节炎
Hey, Happy, what is that yellow powder on your tool bag?
乐乐 你工具包上的黄色粉末是什么
Seed dust.
种子灰
Okay, now, this-this could be an issue.
好吧 这可能会坏事儿
What kind of seeds?
是什么种子
Rye. Why is that important?
黑麦 怎么了
Because that is not seed dust,
因为那不是种子灰
that's seed fungus!
而是种子真菌
Claviceps purpurea,
麦角真菌
commonly known as ergot.
就是平时说的麦角菌
Now, when the humidity increased in the vault,
当种子库内湿度上升
ergot spores were formed.
就会出现真菌孢子
The vent turning on
通气口一打开
spread the fungus.
真菌就扩散了
Who breathed it in?
有谁吸入了真菌
Walt and I are locked out in the entrance,
沃特和我被锁在了门厅
no vents here.
这里没有通气口
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表