剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
And by the time we're done on my end,
当水没过你的头时
it's gonna be over your head.
我们就能弄完了
Wonderful.
太好了
Everything you asked for.
你要的都弄来了
Okay, great. Do as I say and do it quickly.
好了 很好 照我说的做 快点
Use the screwdriver
用螺丝刀
to pry the access panel off that old generator.
撬掉旧发电机的检修板
Kid, what's the plan here?
孩子 什么计划
This old well pump
这个旧井泵是
was retrofitted for electricity,
被改造成电力驱动的
but originally, it was man-powered.
最开始是人力驱动的
Out of my way. Okay.
让一下 好的
This wheel is where the crank went and
这个轮子是以前连接曲柄的
kinetic motion generated a supply of energy
通过围绕磁铁转动
by spinning a coil of conductive wire
导线线圈 动能转换成
around a magnet.
电力
Get the lug-wrench.
拿来扳手
Frank,
弗兰克
you will be spinning this.
你来转
Okay, out of my way.
好的 让一下
All right.
好了
Kid?
孩子
Hurry up!
快点
Frank?
弗兰克
Spin the lug wrench as fast as you can.
用你最快的速度转动扳手
Cabe, keep your fingers away from the edge of the grate.
凯布 手离格栅边缘远点
Just-Just hold on up there, Joe.
坚持住 乔
No big moves, don't rock that boat.
动作别太大 别让它晃
What if I try to reach you through the silo's interior?
我通过筒仓的内部下去怎么样
That won't cause enough movement to make it fall.
这样移♥动♥不会造成倒塌
Not an option-- the door's pressed against the ground.
行不通 门被压在了地上
He's got no exit.
他出不来
Then we need to drill an escape hatch.
然后我们得钻一个应急出口
No, the vibrations will shake it, it'll fall.
不行 这震动会摇晃塌下来的
Also not an option.
也行不通
Fertilizer's made with hydrochloric acid.
生产化肥需要盐酸
There'll be some inside the plant.
工厂里应该有一些
We could use it to dissolve the steel wall and then
我们可以用来溶解钢筋墙
create an exit without shaking the silo.
无需晃动筒仓造一个出口
That'll take time.
这需要时间
We'll have to stabilize the silo
我们必须稳定筒仓
or it'll fall in before we're done.
不然它在我们完工前就会塌下来
But how? It's ready to topple right now.
但是怎么做 现在已经摇摇欲坠了
We secure it with cables.
我们通过缆绳加固
Cables? Are you crazy?
缆绳 你疯了吗
I'm about as crazy as the Italian engineers
我和加固比萨斜塔6♥4♥5年不倒的
who secured the Leaning Tower of Pisa for 6♥4♥5 years.
意大利工程师一样疯狂
Is that a good enough of a test run for you?
这工程试验对你来说够不够
Okay-- oh, that was a great history lesson, Walt.
好了 很棒的历史课 沃特
Italy sounds fun.
意大利听起来很有趣
Hey, Chief,
总工
how about you and your men
你和你的人找些缆绳
gather some cable so we can secure the silo?
我们好固定筒仓怎么样
Uh, we'll take care of the acid in the fertilizer plant
我们来解决化肥厂的酸
to cut through the steel and get to Joe,
割断钢筋救出乔
and I'm gonna have a quick word with Walter.
我和沃特快速谈一下
Hey, new rule:
新规定
don't talk to Chief.
别和总工说话
This is great.
这下好了
Walt's a mess and the cops and reporters are here.
沃特一团乱而且警♥察♥和记者在这里
I hate to say it, but we really need the waitress.
我不得不说 我们确实需要那个服务员
The look on that guy's face
我们威胁要曝光他时
when you threatened to write him up was priceless.
那家伙脸上的表情真是喜闻乐见
Almost as priceless as your face
几乎和我大吼你时你的表情
when I yelled at you.
一样喜闻乐见
Seemed like your favorite part of the con.
看样子是行骗中你最喜欢的部分
Yep.
是的
It felt great.
感觉真棒
Today wasn't like the old days.
今天不像以前
It was...
今天很...
Fun?
有趣吗
I was going to say less traumatic, but also fun.
我本来想说不那么痛心 但也有趣
Now for something less fun.
现在就不那么有趣了
We're being followed.
我们被跟踪了
Okay, let's review the plan:
我们复习一下计划
after you take me to Union Station,
你带我去联合车站后
you file a complaint with the DA that I conned you
你向检察官呈交诉状说我骗了你
and Scorpion out of some serious cash.
和天蝎团队一大笔钱
That way the bad guys will think you have no idea where I am,
这样的话坏人们会认为你不知道我在哪里
'cause I ripped you off, and they'll leave you alone.
因为我骗了你 他们会放过你
And you're on a train and off somewhere,
而你上火车去了某处
and I never see you again.
我永远不会再见到你
That's the way it's got to be.
只能如此了
I know, I-I just wish there was a better way.
我明白 我只是希望有更好的办法
Constantly looking over your shoulder isn't much of a life.
整天提心吊胆称不上生活
Wait, is that genuine concern for your mother?
等等 这是真心为妈妈的担忧吗
No, it's just an observation.
不 只是评论
Read message.
读信息
Toby says,
托比说
"Walter is at Waltcon 2.
沃特已达到等级2
"Dude is a Dumpster fire.
那家伙棘手得很
"Cops and reporters everywhere. For more details,
"到处都是警♥察♥和记者
turn on KBX560."
更多消息去听KBX560"
...the situation at Colton's Central
来自高尔登化肥工厂的新闻
Fertilizer Plant, where a massive sinkhole is on the verge
在一个即将倾倒的化学品筒仓下
of toppling a chemical storage silo
出现一个巨大的落水洞
with a worker trapped inside.
一名工人被困其中
The pit is deep and unstable.
洞坑很深且状态不稳定
And if the silo falls,
如果筒仓倒下
authorities believe the worker will be unrecoverable.
权威部门认为工人将无生还可能
Oh, my God, we got to get there.
天啊 我们得过去
Text Toby.
给托比发短♥信♥
We're on our way.
我们在路上了
What about the company following us?
那跟着我们的那些人怎么办
Let 'em follow.
就让他们跟着吧
All right, we're making some progress.
我们有进展了
Just hold on!
坚持住
I got one last big breath and I'm under, kid.
我只能深呼吸一口然后憋气了
I'll have you out of there in less than a minute. Trust me.
一分钟之内我就会把你救出去 相信我
Faster!
快点
He's losing consciousness!
他快要失去意识了
No, it broke! Okay.
好了 断了 好
Come on!
来吧
You okay?
你还好吗
You okay, Cabe?
你还好吗 凯布
I'm all right.
我没事
Good work.
干得好
Thanks.
谢谢
All right.
好吧
You got my vote.
我会投票给你的
It's going over!
它又倾斜了
It's falling!
它要倒了
Gun it!
顶住
It's steady at 15 degrees.
它稳定在15度了
Keep the engine running.
让机器保持运转
It's holding, but who knows for how long?
它还能顶住 但谁知道能挺多久呢
What's your ETA?
你预计要多长时间
Well, the steel's thicker than I thought;
铁比我想象的要厚
might not get through in time.
可能没法及时穿透
See, the more the silo tilts,
这个筒仓越倾斜
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表