剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
the more the pounds per square inch of pressure
卡车需要平衡的压强
the trucks need to counterbalance,
就越大
and with their horsepower,
以卡车的马力来说
if the silo drops even four degrees more,
如果筒仓再倾斜四度
it falls.
就会倒下了
I won't lose another one of my guys.
我不能再失去任何人了
We can't let this happen.
我们不能让此事发生
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I don't engage in futile endeavors.
我不主张做徒劳的努力
I'll never get through the steel in time.
我不可能及时钻透这块铁了
You're not quitting on my guy!
你不能放弃啊
I am trying to save your guy,
我是在尽力救他
but my best chance is for you to leave me alone
但是你得让我一个人待会
and let me think.
仔细思考
There is no time to think.
没时间思考了
If we don't do something soon,
如果我们不马上做些事
it's the same as letting him fall!
和任由其倒下有什么区别
That's it.
没错
We let him fall.
我们就让它倒好了
I am so sorry.
很抱歉
Some of the acid must've fallen on his head
肯定有些酸液倒在了他脑袋上
and it's eating his brain.
腐蚀了他的脑子
Those safety nets you have, we tie them together,
我们把你的那些安全网连起来
we stretch them across the sinkhole,
铺展在落水洞上
we cut the cables,
然后我们剪断缆绳
we let the silo drop onto the nets and catch it,
让筒仓落在网上 接住了
and then Joe gets out to safety.
乔就可以安全逃出来了
Those nets are designed to catch people,
那些网是接人的
not buildings.
建筑物可不行
If we tie them with the right amount of give,
如果我们把网系在一起 使其达到正确的弹力
it might flex just the right amount and hold.
可以足够灵活并能够撑住
You know what else they might do?
你知道更可能发生什么吗
Break and send the kid plummeting to his death.
它们会断掉 然后把那孩子送向死亡
Get out of my way.
走开
This is the only way to save your worker.
这是唯一能解救你工人的办法
If you had my IQ, you'd understand,
如果你像我这么聪明就会明白的
but I suppose you're okay with losing another man.
但我猜你不介意让工人死掉吧
Why does this keep happening to me?
为什么挨打的总是我
'Cause you suck at talking to people.
因为你真的很不会说话
You got to convince the Chief to do your plan.
你得说服总工接受你的方案
Now, Paige gave you some tools to be a quasi-human.
佩吉教给你如何成为一个合格的人
You just got to use them.
你得学会用它们
I... I stated facts
我讲话时
when I should have considered your feelings.
应该考虑你的感受 而不是只陈述事实
I was unintentionally insensitive.
我不太懂人情世故
I've been insensitive my whole life.
一直以来都是这样
But I know how you feel
但我明白你的感受
because I-I've lost somebody who was close to me, too.
因为我也曾经痛失亲人
I believe in my plan, but time is short.
我相信我的计划 但是时间有限
How many nets do you need?
你需要多少张网
Okay, we're ready.
我们准备好了
Hold on, Joe.
撑住 乔
Ready!
准备好了
Okay, on three, cut the cables.
数到三 切断绳子
One,
一
two...
二
three!
三
Nothing but net!
一网全收
Joe, hurry up and get out of there.
乔 赶快撤离这里
Joe, come in.
乔 回话
Joe!
乔
I can't... stand.
我站不起来
My leg's broken.
我的腿受伤了
Hold tight!
抓紧
Help's on the way!
马上来帮你
He's hurt, but he's okay.
他受伤了 但是没什么问题
Or not. What the hell was that?
不妙 那是什么
The silo's fracturing. We have to get him off of there now!
筒仓要裂了 我们必须现在把他救出来
Adding a couple hundred pounds to this mess
在这上面加上几百斤的重量
might not be the best way to stay alive.
可能风险更大
Move fast.
动作快点
What the hell is going on here?
发生了什么
Silo, man trapped, Walter on top with sandhog.
有人被困筒仓 沃特和挖掘工人在上面
Up to speed.
明白了
I see him!
我看到他了
Okay, here we go. No,
开始吧 不
wait, wait, wait, wait, he's my man, I'll go.
等等 他是我的人 我来
No, you need to pull him up.
不 你需要把他拉上来
You have more upper body strength than I do.
你比我上肢力量更强壮
Not a lot of square footage on that box for a clean landing.
那里没有足够落脚的地方
One, two...
一 二
No!
不
Grab Joe's hand and pull yourself up.
拉住乔的手爬上来
Okay, here, here.
好的 这里
Grab onto my shoulder.
抓住我的肩膀
Push yourself up with your good leg, yeah, great.
用能走路的腿支撑身体 很好
Okay, now turn around.
现在转身
Yeah, here we are.
很好
Grab hold of him. You got him?
抓住他 抓紧了吗
I got him. Frank?
我抓紧他了 弗兰克
What the hell happened here?
发生了什么
I left Walter in charge.
我交给沃特负责了
Let 'em in!
让他们进来
I'm sorry...
我很抱歉
Wait.
等等
They won't try to get past the cops, but they'll be waiting
他们不会强闯进来 但是我走之后
for me when I leave. We'll deal with them later.
他们会来堵我 这事以后再说
That silo looks like it's about to give!
筒仓马上要裂了
Shake a tail feather, fellas!
加快速度 兄弟们
Let's go! Let's go! Get it in gear!
快一点 马上到了
What the hell happened?
发生了什么
I thought you guys came in to fix a leak in a pipe.
我以为你们是来修复管道泄漏的
Nice and easy, Chief. I'm spotting you.
放松 交给我就好了 总工
Easy now, no pressure on that leg.
放松 不要让那条腿承受压力
Let's get you seated.
找个地方给你坐
Ambulance is on its way.
救护车马上就来
That's not environmentally friendly.
这可对环境不利
The chemicals are in.
化学物质泄漏了
Permeation rates in this type of geology,
按这种地质状况下的泄漏速率
we're talking less than 30 minutes until they reach
我们只有不到30分钟的时间
the aquifer and contaminate it.
防止它渗透并污染到蓄水层
How do you stop liquid that's already in a sinkhole?
怎么让落水洞里的水停止
Trick question, you can't.
这是不可能的
We're screwed. California's screwed.
我们完了 加州完了
If you're gonna think of something,
如果你有什么办法
you better do it fast, Walt.
最好快点 沃特
I'm trying to find a solution.
我在想办法
Pestering doesn't help.
喋喋不休没有用
Is anyone
有人可以
gonna fill me in on that second black eye?
给我讲讲第二只熊猫眼是怎么来的吗
Yeah, Walt had another incident
沃特又遭遇了一件
like the one this morning, where he got
跟今天早上因为集点卡
in a fight over frequent guest punch cards.
和别人吵架类似的事
You mean those cards where you get one punch per visit?
你是说那种去一次打一个孔的卡片吗
It's one punch per purchase. And now's not the time...
是买♥♥一个打一个孔 现在不是说这些的时间
Wait a minute, yes, it is.
等等 是的
It... It's time for the Cello Shell-o!
是时候来点提琴壳了
I love a good fro-yo as much as the next guy,
我和大家一样喜欢冻酸奶
but it's kind of bad form to get dessert
但是现在南加州都在被污染
while Southern California's being poisoned.
不是去吃甜品的好时候
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表