剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Of course.
当然
Okay. Well, uh...
好吧
I should be going. Tim's waiting.
我得走了 蒂姆等着呢
Sure. Yeah. Guess you should.
当然 你是该走了
Unless, of course, you think
除非你觉得
that, with everything going on, I should...
鉴于这里发生的一切 我应该
maybe cancel and stay here and...
取消 然后留在这里
help with Toby.
陪陪托比
It's like you said...
就像你说的
it's a mess.
真是一团糟
It's probably best you go.
你最好还是去吧
Okay.
好的
Well, I'll see you in a couple days.
过几天见
Okay.
好
Maybe you should slow down with the tequila.
也许你应该慢慢喝龙舌兰
Incorrecto, muchacho.
你错了 小伙
My liver's making a run for the border.
我的肝脏在冲刺极限
Well, you know,
你知道
tomorrow I'll go... see Happy, I'll...
明天我去找 乐乐 我会
talk to her, smooth this all out.
找她谈谈 摆平这件事
Would you do that for me?
你会为我做这些吗
Of course.
当然
You know, when she understands
一旦她懂得
that this romantic experiment was a mistake,
那些浪漫日子只是个错误
she will focus on work and feel better, and you'll...
就会专心工作 好起来 你也会
get back on point as well, and Scorpion will be stabilized.
重新振作起来 天蝎就会重归稳定
You are such a jerk.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
Excuse me, Toby?
你说什么 托比
You don't care that this is a problem for me.
你不在乎我有没有问题
Or Happy. You care that it's a problem
或是乐乐 你只在乎你宝贵的天蝎
for your precious Scorpion.
是不是出了问题
Right. If Scorpion is in proper equilibrium,
对 如果天蝎能处于平衡状态
we're all in equilibrium.
那我们就能稳定
What I'm about to say is not fueled by emotion
我要说的并不是感情用事
or the worm I just swallowed.
也不是借着酒劲
It's fueled by my love for you.
而是因为我爱你
You, Walter, are a gigantic ass.
你 沃尔特 是个大混球
Pardon me?
你说什么
You're so obsessed with keeping this team together,
你太想把团队组织好
to attach some meaning as to why you are the way you are,
赋予它意义 你为什么是这样的人
that you're willing to sacrifice love for it.
以至于你愿意牺牲爱情
I'm gonna make it easy for you.
简单来说
You're a genetic fluke. So freaking what?
你是个幸运儿 你还怕什么
It doesn't matter!
无所谓
What matters in life is love!
爱情才是重要的
And mine just walked out the door! I'm dying inside!
而我的爱情刚刚溜走了 我心都死了
I would do anything to make her come back here and say yes.
能让她回来说愿意 我做什么都可以
And you, you jackass, you pushed your love out the door
而你 你个混球 把爱情挡在门外
to spend the weekend with another man!
让她和别的男人过周末
A big, sexy, muscled Navy SEAL man!
一个壮硕 性感的海豹突击队肌肉男
Comprende, 197?
你明白么 IQ197
Where are they?
在哪儿
What? My car keys, where are they?
什么 我车钥匙 在哪儿
The company car?
公车
It's my car! Where are they?!
那是我的车 在哪儿呢
On my desk.
我桌子上
Okay.
好
Hold on, where you going?
等等 你要干什么
I'm gonna stop Paige.
我去阻止佩吉
I-I...
我
I love her.
我爱她
I'm a moron.
我是个傻瓜
No.
不
You're just a genius.
你只是个天才
Call Paige.
打给佩吉
Calling Paige.
拨通佩吉
Hi, this is Paige Dineen.
你好 我是佩吉·狄宁
I can't come to the phone, but leave a detailed message
我接不了电♥话♥ 请留下详细信息
and I'll get back to you.
我会回电给你
Thanks.
谢谢
Damn it.
该死
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表