剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Well, I love to complete business,
我喜欢把生意做完
so let's do so.
我们还是关注这单生意吧
It's of museum quality.
这件文物是博物馆级别的
Because a year ago,
因为一年前
it was still in a museum.
它还待在博物馆里
Paige, we're almost finished getting Cabe free.
佩吉 我们很快就会把凯布救出去了
Now, you guys have to talk your way
你们要在他看你的手提包之前
out of there before he looks in your bag.
找借口离开那里
There are monkeys everywhere!
到处都是猴子
4,000 years old.
4000年的历史
Created by ancient hands.
由古人制♥作♥
You won't find another one like it.
在别处可找不到这样的文物
Whoever made this is a genius.
制♥作♥的人一定是天才
But it's chipped. Here.
可是这里缺了一个口
There seems to be a loss of mass in transit,
应该是运输的过程中掉了一块
and this glaze is more vulnerable than expected.
并且表面的釉比我想象中的要脆弱
It's 4,000 years old.
它毕竟已经有4000年历史了
It doesn't live up to the photographs from the museum archives.
实物没有博物馆的档案照片好
If this is a negotiation ploy...
如果你想讲价的话...
I don't need to negotiate.
我不需要讲价
I either want a piece or I don't.
只有买♥♥或不买♥♥两种可能
This piece, in person,
在亲眼见过这件文物之后
underwhelms.
我觉得也不过如此
Maybe another deal, another day.
改天再做别的生意吧
Now, you listen to me.
你听我说
We had a deal. You gave me your word.
我们说好了的 你跟我保证过
Mr. Copley.
科普利先生
Sir, we have a situation.
我们遇到了点事情 先生
Can it wait?
能等下再说吗
No.
不能
Sir, there's a couple outside...
先生 外面有一对夫妇
claiming to be Mr. and Mrs. Sampson.
说自己是桑普森夫妇
Well, that is ridiculous, because we are the Sampsons.
这太荒唐了 我们才是桑普森夫妇
Are you?
真的吗
Or are you friends of the man we caught here earlier?
还是说 你们是我们之前抓的那个人的朋友
All of you trying to steal what's mine?
你们是想来偷我的东西吗
How dare you accuse us...
你怎么敢这么说我们...
Open their bag.
把他们的包打开
Give it to me.
把包给我
I suggest you hand it over.
我觉得你还是应该把包递过来
What the hell is this?
这到底是什么
There's no money anywhere in there.
里面并没有钱
Are you playing games?
你在耍什么花招吗
Nothing but crackers.
除了饼干什么都没有
Richards, we're not gonna lose this sale.
理查兹 我们不能丢了这单生意
Take the two of them out the back
把他们两个从后门带出去
and into the desert.
扔到沙漠里
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Maybe in 4,000 years time,
也许4000年以后
someone will be digging you up.
会有人把你们给挖出来
Okay, you got me.
好吧 被你抓了个现行
I was trying to steal from you.
我是想偷你的东西来着
But my wife had nothing to do with this.
但我太太跟这件事一点关系都没有
Well, then it's a shame you're the reason she'll die.
那太遗憾了 她要因你而死了
Okay, Paige, I need you to take
好了 佩吉 你需要靠近向着
one step closer to Tim.
蒂姆的方向走一步
Now.
就是现在
Come on!
快点
Get after them!
快去追他们
Okay, I'm gonna meet you guys at the access road.
好的 我去便道跟你们大家汇合
I'm stuck!
我被钩住了
Just pull your arm out. There you go, come on.
把衣服脱了 好了 快点
Hurry!
快点
Paige!
佩吉
Floor it!
快走
Paige, you okay?
佩吉 你没事吧
She's in shock, we got to get her back to base.
她休克了 我们得赶紧把她送回基地
It's not gonna be that easy. Look,
可能没那么容易 快看
on that ridge ahead!
前面那个山脊上
They got automatic weapons.
他们有自动武器
Put it in reverse.
倒回去
No, then we'll be headed back to Copley!
不要啊 倒回去会遇到科普利
We passed the compound's gas tank. Put it in reverse.
我们刚经过了这里的油罐 倒回去
Cabe, gun.
凯布 枪
Look, I know what you're thinking,
听着 我知道你在想什么
but a bullet's not gonna cause an explosion.
但是子弹没法引起爆♥炸♥
That's why you need to get the flare from the back.
所以你要从后面拿照明弹
Toby.
托比
Guys, Paige is in bad shape.
伙伴们 佩吉现在的状况很不好
Go forward!
往前开
Come on, Happy! Get your booty in the car!
快点 乐乐 快上车
Oh! Oh, it's really sore.
真的很疼
The ambassador's tailor needs to make
大使的裁缝得做
thicker bulletproof jackets.
更厚实的防弹衣
It's not like the movies. Rounds don't just bounce off you,
这和电影里不一样 子弹不会自己弹开
it's more like getting hit with a sledgehammer.
这更像被大锤打了一样
We'll ice it on the plane.
我们上飞机再冰敷
Do you think it's gonna play out like you planned?
你认为这会按照你计划那样进行吗
It worked.
起作用了
They just completed the sale
他们刚刚和桑普森夫妇完成了
of the fake bowl to the Sampsons.
假碗的交易
And our little light show made the piece even sexier.
我们的小插曲让这物件更值钱了
Copley got an extra two mil out of 'em.
科普利多赚了两百万
Well, he's not gonna get to enjoy it.
很好 他得意不了多久了
As soon as the Sampsons go to have that bowl authenticated,
只要桑普森夫妇对那碗进行检验
his operation's gonna be discredited
他的公♥司♥就会名誉扫地
and Copley'll be arrested and tried.
科普利会被逮捕和审讯
I look forward to telling Jennings' widow that news.
我很期待告诉詹宁斯的遗孀这个消息
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Let's pack it up.
收拾一下
Major Janeway has the curator of the North African
珍妮薇少校联♥系♥了北非古代博物馆的馆长
Antiquities Museum heading over.
正在路上
We got a bowl to return.
我们还有碗要还呢
Listen, all I'm saying is that I didn't lose the dare
听着 我想说的是这次大冒险
if the crackers, which were the integral to the dare,
如果那些饼干被国际罪犯抢走了
were captured by international criminals.
那我应该不算输
I'll buy you some more boxes tomorrow
明天我会给你多买♥♥几盒
if it'll keep that mouth closed.
如果这能让你闭嘴的话
Doc, you got a second?
医生 有时间吗
What's up, honey bear kitten pie?
怎么了 甜心小宝贝儿
Nothing, stupid dummy moron jerk.
没什么 蠢货傻二蛋
You know why I'm annoyed.
你知道我为什么生气
I'm terrified that I don't.
你吓到我了 我真不知道
The Truth or Dare has to stop.
你得停止真心话大冒险
It's like mental methadone.
这就像精神美♥沙♥酮♥
I need to wean myself off of gambling.
我需要戒掉赌赢
I am still hooked on the endorphin rush.
我仍然迷恋那种快♥感♥
You don't know how it feels.
你不明白那种感受
Does it feel like that?
这种感觉吗
Do you need to do any more dares?
你还需要玩大冒险吗
Okay, then.
那就好
Oh, boy.
噢 天哪
This looks bad.
看起来真糟
Hey. I, uh, I have something that might help with that.
我 我这有东西能帮到你
Oh, it's gruesome. I'll try anything.
好可怕 但我什么都会试试
It's a remedy that we use out in the field when we get banged up.
这是我们实地作战受伤时用的治疗方法
It's butter, honey and salt. That's it.
这里面有黄油 蜂蜜和盐 就这些
Okay. Okay?
好吧 好了吗
All right. And it will
好了 这个还会
help keep the swelling down
有助于消肿
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表