剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, just hold on.
抓好了
Ah, all right. No punching.
行了 别打我
I know it hurts.
我知道很疼
But your eye is filled with fluid
但你的眼部组织里都是液体
and the drain, schlemm's canal, is blocked.
而巩膜静脉窦 也就是眼部排液系统堵住了
That is not a real term, you made it up.
根本就没这个说法 是你编的
It is very real.
的确有这个术语
Pushing on your eyelid
按压你的眼睑
Is like using a plunger on a...
就像用皮搋子去通...
You get the idea.
你懂我的意思
It's ironic that you trust me
你信我能治好你的眼睛
to save your sight but not date you.
却不信我能好好跟你约会 够讽刺的
Just keep plunging.
接着通
Ah, god, I'm sorry.
上帝啊 对不起
If I hadn't hacked into that hospital footage,
如果我没黑进医院的系统
then we'd all be back at the garage.
我们现在都应该回到车♥库♥了
Everyone safe.
所有人都会很安全
Walter, you didn't know.
沃特 你不知道会变成这样
We said open communication, so...
我们说过要相互坦诚交流 所以
I have had, uh, feelings about you,
我对你有过感觉
similar to the ones that you've had about me.
就像你对我有过的感情一样
They confused me, but, ironically,
这种感觉让我很疑惑 但讽刺的是
my, uh, head injury has provided some clarity.
我头部受伤反而让我看清了
When I'm not at 100%, it frightens me.
我自己状态不对时 会很害怕
That I won't be able to help the greater good.
怕我没法照顾到大局
But when I am fully healthy, I...
但当我完全健康时 我...
I can't risk Scorpion not working.
我不能为此让天蝎涉险
So you and me,
所以你和我
whatever feelings we have, um...
不论我们之间
for each other, it's, uh...
有着什么样的感情 都是
it's destabilizing. You know?
都是不稳定因素 你懂吗
I think you're right.
我觉得你是对的
We should let it lie.
我们应该让它就这么过去
Yeah, what did I tell you about my nightmares?
还记得我跟你说过的噩梦吗
The entire time you were in rehab,
你在康复中心的那段时间
I realized how close we came to losing the team.
我意识到我们差一点就失去了这个团队
And what they meant to me.
认识到这个团队对我的意义
I would never do anything to jeopardize Scorpion.
我绝对不会做任何危害天蝎的事
So...
所以
Yeah, I agree.
是的 我同意
Friends
我们是朋友
and colleagues.
也是同事
I agree as well.
我也同意
We can hear you.
我们都能听到
Guys? You're about to be within range of the satellite.
大伙 你们就快进入卫星射程范围了
Set the device.
赶快设置装置
Okay, I'm gonna go up.
好 我要上去了
Go. Good luck.
去吧 祝你好运
The satellite is about to pass within range.
卫星就要离开射程范围了
All right!
好了
Almost in position.
马上就位
Walter!
沃特
Everything okay up there?
你们在上面没事吧
Yeah, just a little hiccup.
没事 小问题而已
Paige, I'll be right back!
佩吉 我马上回来
Bring the battery.
把电池拿给我
Walter!
沃特
Oh, hi.
你好
I-I-I can't reach the cord.
我抓不到绳索
The parachute buckles are restricting my reach.
我被降落伞扣卡住了 够不到
No. No! No! No!
别别别
That's a bad idea!
别解开
Okay, okay, okay!
好了 好了
Oh, come on, come on! Okay.
快抓到了 好
Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!
拜托 拜托 拜托
I got it. I got it! I got it!
我抓到了 抓到了
Walter!
沃特
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, that's a wrinkle.
这下不妙了
What he say?
他说什么
"That's a wrinkle"?
这下不妙了
What's a wrinkle?
什么不妙
Ooh, that's a wrinkle.
这下真不妙了
Not good.
情况不妙
Okay, okay.
好好
Change of plans.
改变计划
Happy?
乐乐
Talk Paige through the EMP sequence.
给佩吉讲解一遍电磁脉冲序列
Better do it quick,
最好快点
because the satellite is within range!
因为卫星就在射程范围内
Okay, but be very...
好 但是要讲...
very clear because the air is getting thin
非常清楚 因为空气非常稀薄
and I'm getting loopy.
我也开始犯糊了
Okay, put the sun on your left shoulder,
好了 左肩向着太阳
angle it 45 degrees, hit the red switch.
形成45度角 按下红色开关
Oh, God.
天呐
I think it's in position.
我想应该就位了
Wait for Sylvester's command,
等着希尔维斯特的指令
then hit the toggle switches from left to right, got it?
然后把弹簧开关从左拨到右
Okay.
好
Dineen!
狄宁
Yeah, yeah, I'm ready to roll!
好的 我准备好了
Okay, Paige,
好了 佩吉
Ready... Hit it!
准备好了 按下开关
Guys...
大伙
I'm a little...
我有点
I can't, I can't focus!
我无法 无法集中精力
Did you say right to left?
你刚刚说从右到左吗
Left to right! Get it together!
从左到右 打起精神
Come on, Paige!
加油 佩吉
Paige, you can do this.
佩吉 你可以做到的
Safe mode! The satellite's in safe mode!
安全模式 卫星现在是安全模式
What does that mean to us?
这话是什么意思
That means that all of its security measures
意思是卫星上所有的安全措施
have been disabled,
都被关闭了
and I can send it new coordinates to direct it to the ocean.
我可以发送新坐标 把卫星导向大海
Freeze!
不许动
Do not move.
不许动
If I can't type, we all die.
如果我没法打字 我们就都没命了
Agent Adriana Molina, Director of Homeland Security.
阿德里亚娜·莫丽娜探员 国安部部长
Who the hell are you?
你们是什么人
D.O.D.
国防部的人
NORAD said there was an unauthorized missil
防空司令部说这里发射了一枚
launch at this site.
未经批准的导弹
It was authorized by me.
是我批准的
You keep away from this man
离这个人远点
or I'll see to it you're tried for treason.
否则我一定让你因叛国受审
Sylvester, start typing.
希尔维斯特 继续打
Oh, God. Okay, Walter. You got to climb.
天呐 好了 沃特 你得爬上来
Come on.
来吧
The cold is cramping my good hand.
我没受伤的手冻僵了
And unfortunately the balloon's at risk,
而且倒霉的是气球有危险
so I would advise a solo descent.
所以我建议单独降落
What, without you? No, no.
什么 把你留下吗 那不行
I'm coming with you.
我要跟你一起走
No, no, no... I'm just gonna have to
不不不 我只是要...
oh, God-- climb down there.
天呐...爬下去
Stay there, Paige.
待在那 佩吉
Paige, stay there. No.
佩吉 待在那 不
Paige, stay there!
佩吉 待在那
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表