剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
and the light's shining right through the plant's broken roof.
光线从那个洞照进来
You think it's big enough to squeeze through?
你觉得我们可以从那个洞出去吗
We won't know until we get up there,
只有上去那里才知道
but the, the stairs were blown out in the meltdown.
但是那些楼梯在融化时也被轰没了
I didn't see an elevator.
我没看到升降机
No, but I see a ladder.
是没有 但是我看到梯子了
That is not a ladder.
那不是梯子
No, it will do. How's your knee feeling?
是 但可做梯子用 你的膝盖怎么样
Terrible. We don't have a choice, do we?
很糟糕 我们没得选了 是吧
No. Come on.
是的 上来
Here's two more.
这儿还有两个
There gonna be enough fuel?
燃料够吗
My tank was full. Should be plenty.
我的油箱是满的 应该够
Doesn't matter how much fuel we have
如果托比没找到我要的东西
if Toby doesn't get me what I need.
我们有多少燃料也没用
I will always give you what you need,
你要的东西我都会给你
be it emotional, spiritual or romantic.
不管是情感上的 精神的 或是爱情
So, here it is, sugar plum.
在这呢 甜心
There are four major support columns
靠穹顶的外墙
that abut the exterior walls of the dome,
有四个主要的支柱
and I'm sending you 3-D images now.
我现在给你发3D图过来
Walt, we are prepping for detonation.
沃特 我们正在准备爆♥炸♥
We need a 20 on the corium,
我们需要堆芯熔化物的具体♥位♥置
but more importantly, you and Paige!
但是更重要的是你和佩吉的位置
The corium's five feet away!
堆芯熔化物离我们1.5米远
It's moving faster than projected!
而且比预计流得快
As for me and Paige, we're almost at the top.
至于我和佩吉 我们快爬到顶了
Yeah, with only four minutes of air, and this
是啊 只有四分钟的氧气
climbing's making us use it faster.
而且向上爬氧气用得更快
My knee is slowing us down,
我的膝盖拖了我们后腿
so you just go, and I'll catch up.
你先走吧 我会追上来的
No!
不行
We're getting out of here together!
我们要一起出去
These are the exact coordinates Toby gave us.
这些是托比给我们的精确坐标
Here's the wire.
给你线
Okay.
好的
Three drums to go.
还有三个油桶
Okay, let's move!
好了 行动起来
Keeping your arms out lowers your center of gravity.
张开双臂 降低你的重心
It's-it's why those tightrope walkers use those poles.
这是为什么那些走钢丝者会用长杆来平衡
Please don't say "Tightrope."
拜托不要说钢丝
That's okay. So, we're almost at the end.
没关系 我们马上走到头了
We'll be able to use those ladders
我们可以用那些梯子
and get outside the dome.
从穹顶爬出去
Walter!
沃特
Oh, God, Walter!
天呐 沃特
You lost your oxygen! Whatever you do, do not breathe in!
你的氧气罐掉了 千万不要呼吸
What's going on?
怎么了
Walter is hanging from a beam.
沃特悬在横梁上
He lost his tank, and he cannot pull himself up!
他的氧气罐掉了 他爬不上来
Of course he can't. His muscles are deprived of oxygen.
他当然不行 缺氧导致他肌肉无力
He needs air!
他需要氧气
I only have a few seconds myself.
我也只剩几秒钟的氧气了
What do I do?
我该怎么办
Okay, we're gonna get out of here together.
我们会一起出去的
Paige? Walt?
佩吉 沃特
I can't hear anything.
我什么都听不到
Oh, no. Is that smooching?
不是吧 他们是在接吻吗
Holy CPR-mour. She's kissing life into the son of a gun.
我的天 她在吻那个混♥蛋♥给他传送氧气
Guys, I know you're both holding your breath
伙计们 我知道你们正憋着气
and you can't answer, but you'd better move it 'cause
没法回答 但是你们得快点
the corium's gonna hit the rods in less than two minutes!
堆芯熔化物不到两分钟就要到核燃料棒了
We made it.
我们出来了
Great. Now what? There's no way down.
很好 现在怎么办 没法下去
Actually, there is.
事实上 有办法
I just didn't mention it earlier.
我只是没早点告诉你
'Cause it's borderline insane?
因为近似疯狂吗
Uh, it goes slightly beyond the border.
是疯狂得有点过头
The corium must be eating into the reactor wall.
堆芯熔化物一定侵蚀了反应堆外壁
Hey, guys, move it or lose it!
伙计们 赶紧走 否则要没命了
Quick. Come here.
快点 这边
Okay, I noticed that flagpole when we came in.
我们进来时我留意到那个旗竿
That and this extension cord are our way down.
那个和这个电线能帮我们下去
We just need to find a cinder block.
我们只是需要找到个大石头
Baffled.
不明白
Ditto!
我也不明白
Oh. Hold that.
拿好
No idea what he's gonna do.
完全不明白他要做什么
Airplane battery.
飞机电池
All will be clear in a moment.
马上就见分晓
That moment better be less than 90 seconds,
见分晓最好不要超过90秒
'cause by then I got to implode that nuke plant
因为那时候我就会让核电站内爆
so we can stop this nuclear Armageddon.
才能阻止这场世界末日的核大战
We'll be down well before then!
那之前我们就能下来
Okay. Get in close.
好了 靠近点儿
Face-to-face.
面对面
Are we just gonna jump?
我们是要跳下去吗
Sort of. We just need to pull that chunk
差不多 我们只是需要把石头拉下房♥顶
of cement off the roof and let physics do its thing.
剩下的就交给物理学
I think I know what he's gonna do. It could work.
我想我知道他要做什么了 应该会成功
Or they could die.
或者他们都会死
I can hear you!
我还在听着呢
Okay, as soon as they're down, I'll hit the terminal
一旦他们下来 我会用这红线引爆
with the red wire and down comes the building.
大楼会倒塌
Less than one minute!
不到一分钟了
I need you to press in tighter.
我要你抱紧
Oh, my God. This is happening.
天呐 真要跳了
We are gonna jump off of here
我们要从这跳下去
with an extension cord to break our fall.
用电线阻止我们下落
Not just an extension. We also have the law of conservation
不仅仅是电线 还有角动量
of angular momentum to help us out.
守恒定律帮我们
Okay, done.
好了
35 seconds!
35秒
Once I yank that cement off the roof,
一旦我拉下那石头
things are gonna happen real fast.
整个过程会非常快
Okay.
好的
Okay, look at me.
看着我
Please have faith that I'm right.
相信我是对的
Okay, when I say "Now," We step off.
听我口令往2下跳
I'm just not gonna look.
我不打算看
I think that's wise!
明智的选择
Now!
跳
See? Physics.
看 物理学
Quick! Untie 'em!
快 给他们松绑
In Russia, we have phrase for this kind of trick.
在俄♥国♥ 我们用这样的词形容你的行为
Loose translation, "Bananas crazy"!
翻译过来就是"超级疯狂"
Guys, if my calculations are right,
伙计们 如果我的计算是对的
eight seconds until meltdown.
还有8秒就熔毁了
I got to flip this flapjack! Hurry!
我要动手了 快点
Optimally, they need to be 400 feet from the implosion.
他们最好离爆♥炸♥点122米
Then I guess we'll have to be a little under optimal.
我想我们不能太追求完美
Time's up!
时间到
Run!
快跑
Guys! Sound off! Anyone! Please!
人呢 没声音 说句话
We're fine.
我们没事
Fine,
没事
but very dirty.
但非常脏
Did it work?
成功了么
Uh, once again, if it hadn't,
再说一遍 如果没成功
we'd be dead by now.
我们早死了
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表