剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Sonia, why don't you come up here
索尼娅 你干嘛不到前面来
and sit next to me.
坐到我旁边
I'm fine right here.
我坐在这里挺好的
It's not a request.
我不是在请求你的同意
You don't trust me with the prisoner? This scum?
你不信任我和这个囚犯在一起吗 这个人♥渣♥
Why do you care if I kill him?
你为什么那么怕我会杀了他
You saw what he and his men did firsthand.
他和他手下的人做过什么你最清楚不过了
I saw what happens when hate rules.
我知道仇恨横行的结果
And I don't want to see that happen to you.
而我不希望那些事发生在你身上
And I don't want to see anybody but Zoric in handcuffs today.
除了佐里奇 我不希望再看到别人被拷起来
So, please, kid,
所以请你过来 孩子
come up here and exhale for a beat.
来前面坐会 呼吸点空气吧
I know they killed a lot of people,
我知道他们杀了很多人
but I know they didn't kill the good in you.
但我知道他们没扼杀你的善良
Cabe, we're through the concrete.
凯布 我们锯穿混凝土了
All right.
好
We got to get in position for when they get off that roof.
他们从屋顶下来时 我们要就位
Okay, now for chemistry class:
好 给你上一堂化学课
Ferric oxide and aluminum shavings create thermite.
氧化铁和铝屑产生铝热剂
Which, when ignited, burns with heat intense enough
着火时 足够强烈的燃烧热量
to burn steel. Okay.
足以燃烧钢铁 好的
Well, I've been working with you guys for a while.
我已经和你们共事一段时间了
I pick up things.
我也许学会了很多东西
Okay.
好吧
Okay, she's done.
好了 她搞定了
Good thing I had a big breakfast.
幸好我早餐吃了很多
Come on, put a little stank on it.
加油 加把劲
I am not a pi?ata. Lower me down.
我不是彩饰糖罐 绳子放低一点
Okay.
好
Okay.
好了
I'm in.
打开了
Or not.
好像还没有
There's another box inside with a high-tech thermal lock.
里面还有一个高科技热量锁
We need Zoric's thumbprint for access.
需要佐里奇的指纹才能打开
Problem is Zoric is passed out.
问题是佐里奇已经昏过去了
And our pilot's entering Cuban airspace--
我们的飞行员开进了古巴的领空
he lands in 40 minutes and waits for five.
四十分钟后着陆 会等我们五分钟
Bigger problem. The bank manager is bringing
还有更大的麻烦 银行经理
a customer to the vault.
正带着一个客户去保险库
What?!
什么
Don't worry;
别担心
when I cut the alarm, the whole system reset.
我切断警报器时 整个系统就会重置
He won't be able to get in.
他进不去的
Okay...
好
Unless he's doing a manual override with his keys,
除非他用钥匙执行手动控制
which is exactly what it looks like he's doing.
他好像就是要这么做
So, Happy, you have less than two minutes
乐乐 再过不到两分钟
until you are caught in that vault.
你就要被人发现了
Okay, pull me up.
好 把我拉上去
Wait, we can't leave without that ledger.
等等 没拿到账簿 我们不能走
Okay, that's easy for you to say.
好吧 你倒是说得轻松
You're not the one about to go to el Prison Fantástico.
要去蹲监狱的人又不是你
We just need Zoric's thumbprint. How do we get it?
我们只要佐里奇的指纹 要怎么拿到
Easy. Chop off his thumb.
很简单 砍下他的拇指
No. No, no, no.
不不不不
Removing his finger will stop the blood flow.
切除手指会让血流停止
No, the temperature drops,
不 体温下降
and the thermal lock would read the print as too cold-- it won't work.
热量锁读不出冷冰冰的指纹 没用的
Holy bratwurst, I have an idea.
我的个小香肠 我有办法了
Hold on, Hap, I'm gonna save you.
等一下 小乐 我会救你的
What?
什么
I'm dead.
我死定了
Hurry up, Cabe.
快点 凯布
Find anything useful?
找到有用的东西了吗
Yes.
找到了
Just what we need.
正是我们需要的
Uno chorizo, por favor.
请给我一条香肠
I have the sausage. You have the fingerprint?
买♥♥到香肠了 你们搞到指纹了没
Guys, we are on TV.
各位 我们上电视里了
What?
什么
The authorities are looking for us as we speak.
当局正在找我们
Police are headed right this way.
警♥察♥正赶来这里
The bank manager is headed straight to the vault, with the keys.
银行经理拿着钥匙 正朝保险库走去
Who ordered the thumbrizo?
谁点了拇指肠
Okay. Oh, yeah.
好的
Should be hot enough to mimic
香肠足够热
heat distribution over flesh.
可以模拟肌肉组织周围的热量
Happy... heads up.
乐乐 小心上方
Okay.
接住了
He's trying keys, guys.
他正用钥匙开门
Okay.
好了
Okay, I got it. Pull me up.
拿到了 拉我上去
Hi.
你们好
Have a sausage.
吃根香肠吧
Policia!
警♥察♥
Guys,
大伙
we gotta get out of here.
我们得赶快离开这里
Come on, let's go.
快 咱们走
Where the hell is he?
他在哪呢
There.
那里
I hate it here!
我恨这个地方
Pilot's on approach.
飞机马上就到了
Rendezvous point's 15 minutes away.
离汇合点还有十五分钟
At this speed we'll never make it.
按这个速度不可能赶得到
I'm giving it everything she's got,
我已经开到最快速度了
which ain't much.
这车也就这么快了
We need a shortcut.
我们得抄近路
Sylvester, what did the guidebook say
希尔维斯特 这座岛的地理情况
about the island geography?
旅游指南是怎么说的
Page 47, "Getting Around."
47页 "四处转转"
"The old colonial byway, which cuts across the island,
"古老的殖民地小道横穿岛屿
provides a lovely rural tour of Cuban farm life."
"沿途能看到优美的古巴田园风光"
Should be three kilometers north.
应该从这里往北三公里就是
Hang on to your lunch!
别把午饭吐了
There's the plane.
飞机在那
We're gonna make it.
我们来得及
Stop the car, he's getting away!
停车 他逃走了
By the time I turn around in here,
等我掉头过去
he's gone.
他早就该跑没了
We go after him, we'll miss our one shot to get back.
我们去追他 就来不及回去了
You promised me we'd get him.
你保证过我们会抓到他
We have 23 of 24. The greater good...
24个里已经抓到了23个 从大善理论来说
Who cares about the greater good?
谁关心什么大善理论
Guys, we all know what the stakes are
伙计们 我们都知道如果错过飞机
if we miss that plane.
会有多大的风险
Okay, Sonia, let's go.
好吧 索尼娅 我们走
Policia's coming. I can't wait for these guys any longer.
警♥察♥要来了 我不能再等他们了
If you lift off without my team,
如果你不等我的团队上去就起飞
I will never allow you to land on U.S. soil again.
我会让你永远不可能再降落到美国的领土上
You killed my family, and now I can kill you.
你杀了我的家人 现在我能杀了你
But I'm better than you.
但我不像你这么低级
I have more humanity than you ever will.
你永远不可能像我一样有人性
I'm proud of you,
你令我骄傲
but we still gotta hustle.
但我们得快点了
Let's go.
快走
Zoric will face charges of crimes against humanity for his role in the genocide.
佐里奇会因他种族屠♥杀♥的反♥人♥类♥行为面临指控
A confiscated ledger has led
缴获的账簿
to the search for 23 other Serb war criminals.
有助于展开对其他23个塞尔维亚战犯的抓捕
Director of Homeland Security
国土安♥全♥部♥的阿德里亚娜·莫丽娜部长
Adriana Molina authorized the mission
批准了此次行动
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表