剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
shooting behind-the-scenes DVD footage
假装是好莱坞某影片剧组
for a Hollywood production in Kazakhstan for the tax breaks.
为了减税优♥惠♥来哈萨克斯坦拍幕后视频
Here's the dossiers.
这是材料
And they contain information on the film production
里面有影片制♥作♥的相关资料
and on your new identities.
以及你们的新身份信息
Super Fun Guy?
《逗比侠》
They told the message boards they were gonna be
他们之前在留言板上声东击西
shooting in Bulgaria to throw them off!
说要去保加利亚拍摄
But I knew the topography of Bulgaria did not match
我就知道保加利亚的地形
Super Fun Guy's Temple of Chuckles!
不适合逗比侠的爆笑城♥堡♥
Wow! This is gonna be so much fun.
太棒了
Excuse me, do you have enough coverage
请问一下 明天下午之前
for your son until tomorrow afternoon?
你儿子有其他人照顾吗
Because you're gonna need to be on point on this mission.
因为这次任务需要你在场
Your friends seem unable to be
你的朋友们
anything other than what they are,
似乎都挺我行我素的
and if you guys are gonna get in
如果你们要去哈萨克斯坦
and out of Kazakhstan without be--
还要安然无恙地归来...
I'll need to be the face of a regular,
我需要帮助大家
normal film crew, got it.
伪装成普通的剧组 我明白
On it. Setting stun gun to Tons of Fun!
放心吧 逗比高压电子枪准备射击
Fantastic.
真好
Hey, I got this for you.
我想送你这个
You can park it outside the dollhouse.
你可以停在玩具屋外面
Thank you.
谢谢
It's nice.
我很喜欢
I thought her dad said the best bet was to give her space.
她爸爸不是劝你给她留点空间吗
I am. We're just friends.
我在留啊 我们只是朋友
You and I are just friends.
我们也是朋友
How come I've never gotten a gift?
你怎么就不送我礼物
I got you a Super Fun Guy T-shirt from that street vendor.
我从街边自动贩卖♥♥机给你买♥♥了逗比侠T恤呢
One-- it was a Chinese knockoff.
首先 那是中国产冒牌货
Two-- it said Super Joy Joy Guy.
其次 上面写着"逗笔侠"
And three-- you need to let this Happy thing lie!
最后 你不能再纠结乐乐的事了
Happy and I are just friends.
我跟乐乐只是朋友
Megan?
梅根
The doctors are moving my procedure up to tomorrow night.
医生把我的手术提前到明晚了
You can still make it, right?
你可以过来吧
So, this will really give us X-ray vision?
这样就可以看到影像了吗
Well, in theory.
理论上可以
You know, I set up Wi-Fi in the trailer for Ray,
我在车上给雷装了WiFi
so let's test my hypothesis.
来看看假设是否成立
Okay, picking up Wi-Fi bounce back.
开始接收WiFi反馈信♥号♥♥
Ray, is everything all right in there?
雷 你还好吗
Hey, broseph, what's up?
我在 怎么了吗
Nothing.
没事
All right, I'm gonna get back to it.
好 那我回去了
Okay.
好的
He's your friend.
这二货是你朋友
Walter, may I talk to you for a moment?
沃特 我能跟你聊聊吗
I'm concerned that the, uh, the Wi-Fi receiver might be,
我有点担心 如果海关检查太仔细
uh, detected if it's inspected too closely by customs.
WiFi信♥号♥♥接收器可能会暴露
It's about Kazakhstan.
我想说哈萨克斯坦的事
So, maybe before we get there,
所以我们出发之前
we can put a false shell around the interior?
应该在外面包一层壳
Well, that's the thing. I'm not going.
重点来了 我不去
Um, I don't understand.
我没听懂
I can't go.
我去不了
I'm not going.
我不去了
Is this about the flight?
是因为害怕飞机吗
'Cause Paige will be with you.
佩吉会陪着你的
No, I just...
不 我...
It's a personal reason, and I cannot say.
是个人原因 不能说
Look, I-I can provide all the software support remotely from here
我可以远程提供你们所需的软件协助
and I will not let you down.
绝对不会让你失望
Apart from not going with us on this case.
但是你不跟我们一起出任务
Okay, well, have a good flight.
对 祝你们飞得开心
This is what Homeland got for us?
国安部就给了这么个玩意吗
It makes me miss the garage.
我好想念我们的破车♥库♥
Eh, it could be worse.
算了 这不算最糟的
Stop complaining.
别抱怨了
Cabe, we're helping pilfer
凯布 为了人类存亡
a stolen nuclear warhead for the good of mankind.
我们要帮忙偷回一个失窃的核弹头
All I'm asking for is a room without Legionnaire's disease.
而我只是想要一间没有军团病毒的房♥子
Okay, guys, we will not be here for long.
行了 反正也不待很久
Okay, once we find the location of the missile,
只要找到了导弹的位置
Cabe calls it in to the SEAL team,
凯布马上反馈给海豹突击队
and we're out.
我们就可以走了
Happy, good to go?
乐乐 准备好了吗
Yeah, I'm done.
没问题
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
the world's shortest boom mic operator.
请看史上最矮的吊杆话筒操作员
Whoops.
抱歉啊
Wow, you literally lowered the boom on me.
你居然还把吊杆放下来了
Let's get to it.
开始吧
I'll go with.
我也去
The guys holding the warhead might have men patrolling
拿着核弹头的人估计会派人巡逻
the base looking for anyone that might
防止任何人打扰他们交易
disrupt their $20 million deal.
影响他们赚到两千万美金
I thought you had to leave your weapon at home
你不是已经把武器都放在家里了吗
'cause of customs-- what can you do without a gun?
因为要过海关 没枪你能干什么
He can do that.
身手不错
Though Super Fun Guy's fictional domain is Guffaton,
虽然逗比侠的故乡在古发顿
the big-screen version of his story
但他的故事将会在哈萨克斯坦拍摄
will be filmed right here in Kazakhstan,
最终在影院大屏幕上与大家见面
where we are behind the scenes.
我们即将带你走进幕后
"Guffaton"? It's Guffawtown!
"古发顿" 明明是古发镇
Sheesh, Toby, if she doesn't know the mythology,
托比 她要是不清楚背景知识
she's gonna be busted for sure!
绝对会被人拆穿
Settle down, Beavis. I don't anyone cares
别激动 我觉得没人会在乎
what Nerd-burg Super Dork Guy hails from.
那个大蠢蛋的故乡在哪里
Uh, guys, we got company.
有人来了
Uh, nothing to see here.
这里没什么好看的
Just a fake film crew.
只是假剧组
He's almost gone.
他马上就走了
Be cool.
别露陷
All right, guys, let's get back to it.
行了各位 继续吧
We've been at it all day; we got to be getting closer.
一整天都在搞这个 应该快成功了吧
We are getting close.
快了
I am picking up a hum at 41.5 kilohertz.
收到41.5千赫兹的杂音
Building 37?
37号♥楼吗
Nothing.
没有
No wireless signal from building 37,
37号♥楼没有无线信♥号♥♥
so odds are no missile in there.
所以这里没有导弹
You got that, Sly?
记下来了吗 斯莱
Got it.
搞定
Okay.
好
Building 27.
27号♥楼
All right, getting closer to a wireless signal.
正在靠近一处无线信♥号♥♥
Looks like some small crates.
好像是一个小型集装箱
It's too small for a nuke, but we're getting warmer.
装不下核弹 不过看到希望了
Building 33.
33号♥楼
Are you guys with the Super Fun Guy crew?
你们是逗比侠剧组吗
Yes. Who the hell is this?
是的 这货是谁
Happy, if this guy makes a move, you crack him with the boom mic
乐乐 要是他动手 你马上用吊杆话筒打他
and run right to the van.
然后跑回车里
I'm a location scout.
我是踩点人
It seems we've filmed every bit of this country,
我们好像拍遍了全国各地
but the idiot producers want us to find something more exotic.
但是那蠢制片人还要我们找点异国情调的拍摄点
You know what it's like.
你知道那种感觉
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表