剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
So, Paige, what do you think?
佩吉 怎么样
Now I know why you guys had such a hard time in college.
我现在知道你们在大学为什么过得那么糟了
Lovely.
太棒了
You know, would it kill Homeland
国土安♥全♥部♥就不能
to get us a nice hotel room for once?
偶尔给我们搞一间好点的酒店房♥间吗
Okay, everyone grab a scanner.
好了 大家都拿个扫描器
They're temperamental. You might get a hit a few feet
是临时做的 可能离一个人几英尺
from someone or you might have to be right on top of them.
就能检测到 也可能得离很近
Software is running.
软件启动了
Now, if we get near the electromagnetic field of a Toshoki device,
如果我们靠近一台俊树设备
you will get a visual and audio response like this.
你将看到听到这样的信♥号♥♥
And you'll let us know when we strike oil?
如果挖到油 你就通知我们
Got it. Everyone got their comms in?
好的 大家都戴好通讯器了吗
I got more than my comms.
我不仅戴了通讯器
I got my bucket list.
遗愿清单都准备好了
I'm making college count this time.
我这次要好好上大学
I checked the event calendar.
我查了活动日程表
There's a Hacky-Sack-a-thon in the quad,
过会操场上有个踢沙包马拉松
naked fountain run in a few hours,
过几个小时有一场裸体喷泉跑
and there's a winter dance at Adelphi Hall.
剧院还有一场冬季舞会
I saw the astrophysics lab
我看到天体物理实验室
has an exhibit on vintage spacesuits.
在展出老式宇航服
I'd love to check that out.
我很想去看一看
Nerd.
书呆子
Put your plans on hold
把你们的计划放一放
because Sly has to get to the wrestling fraternity,
因为希尔需要加入到摔跤联谊会
Happy has to go rush Pi Up,
乐乐得赶紧去ΠΥ联谊会
Cabe's meeting his supervisor in 20 minutes,
凯布过二十分钟得去见他的主管
Walter's got a class to teach,
沃特还得去上课
and, Toby, you've got a job interview coming up.
托比 你马上就要去面试了
You heard her. Let's get to it.
你们都听到了 赶紧行动吧
I'm here.
我来了
These are the guys who ruined the elastic in my underwear growing up.
这就弄坏我内♥裤♥松紧带的混♥蛋♥长大后的样子
Play the part and go find that device.
扮演好你的角色 找到设备
Hello.
你们好
My name is Sam Paley.
我叫萨姆·帕里
I am a transfer student looking to
我是一名转学生
try out for the wrestling team.
想试试加入摔跤队
My JC coach should've called you
我的教练应该联♥系♥过你
to let you know that I'd be coming by.
跟你说过我会过来
Yeah, he totally did, bro.
没错 伙计
I'm Craig. My house name's Toad.
我叫克雷格 大家都叫我蛤♥蟆♥
This is Skid Mark, Muskrat, Stinky and the Gooch.
这几位是滑痕 麝鼠 臭臭和古奇
Nice to meet you, the Gooch.
你好 古奇
Your timing's perfect-- today's team photo day.
你来的正好 今天是队里的拍照日
You can say cheese with the rest of us.
你可以跟我们大家一起合影
Well, thank you for making me feel so welcome.
谢谢你们这么欢迎我
Hey, wrestlers for life.
摔跤手一辈子
Right, Tyrannosaurus Sex?
对吧 性感恐龙
That'll be your house name 'cause you're big and sexy.
你就叫这个了 因为你又大又性感
All right, let's get this party started.
好 咱们开始狂欢吧
Yeah, yeah.
好的
This is awesome-- you can get near every member
太棒了 你可以一下子就接近
of the team at once,
队里的所有人
and if they have a phone or device
如果他们有跟我们所寻找的
that matches what we're looking for, we'll know right away.
相符的手♥机♥和设备 我们马上就能知道
Let's get Sam right in the middle there,
我们让萨姆站在最中间
make him feel real welcome.
让他感受一下我们的欢迎之情
Okeydokey, Toad.
没问题 蛤♥蟆♥
Okay, uh, tradition is we link arms together in a wrestling lock.
传统是我们手臂相连围成一个摔跤环
Oh, okay, whatever you say.
好吧 随便你
And... now!
开始
Freshly worn jocks, bro.
刚换下来的内♥裤♥呢 兄弟
We don't take transfers.
我们不收转校生
Now beat it.
快滚吧
That sounds bad.
听起来好糟糕
Worse, your scanner didn't catch a ping.
更糟的是 你的探测器没检测到相符的
Well, I think I just caught hepatitis.
我觉得我刚染上了肝炎
My college experience has not changed.
我的大学体验一点都没变
Walter, how are things with you?
沃特 你那边怎么样
Your frequency strength's shaky.
你的频率强度在抖动
So we're getting nothing.
我们根本没进展
Uh, we're so sorry.
我们很抱歉
Uh, we'll dig deeper.
我们会更加深入挖掘
Oh, no, you're confused, I...
不 你们弄错了 我...
We're missing the scene's meaning?
我们弄错这一幕的含义了吗
No, I was talking to myself, not you guys.
不 我在自言自语 不是跟你们 伙计
What?
怎么了
You referred to us as "Guys."
你叫我们"伙计"
I'm a woman.
我是女的
It's just a mistake your generation sometimes makes,
这是你们这一代人偶尔会犯的错
defining with gender-dominant labels.
给人们贴上性别标签以下定义
I made a mistake?
我弄错了吗
Walter, these are drama students.
沃特 这些人是戏剧社的学生
They are nothing but EQ,
他们一切靠情商说话
and their PC is all about sensitivity,
性格除了敏感还是敏感
so just be patient with them.
所以对他们耐心点
No, I wasn't mistaken.
不 我没有弄错
Webster's Dictionary states
韦氏字典里说
that "Guys" may be used in plural
"伙计"也可以用作复数形式
to refer to members of a group regardless of sex.
用来代指不论性别的一群人
More than two is a group.
超过两个人就能算一群人
Stop debating, get near them,
别辩了 去他们旁边
and let your scanner do its thing.
让扫描器发挥它的作用
Your term choice is a microaggression.
你的语气有些侵略性
Well, if it's "Micro," Why is it a problem?
如果只是"有些" 那有什么问题呢
Walter, there's nothing coming over your scanner.
沃特 你的扫描器没有结果
The device isn't there.
装置不在那里
You can stop fighting with the students and leave.
你可以停止与学生们的争论 离开那里了
Okay, time for me to go.
好了 我该走了
Good, and take your trigger words with you.
很好 带上你那些触怒人的言论
You know what, uh, as your teacher,
作为你的老师
let me leave you with some guidance.
让我给你们一些指导
You're spoiled, coddled and wasting your time.
你娇生惯养 浪费时间
Study science, math, go to vocational school,
不如学习科学 数学 去上职业学校
or learn a trade, because statistically you have
或者学习一门技术 因为概率上来说
less than a .01 chance of making it as an actor,
你成为演员的概率不足0.01
and based on what I've seen today,
根据我今天所见
it's even less than that.
可能比这概率还低
Okay, have a good day.
祝你今天愉快
**Oh, sisters are we*
*我们是好姐妹
**We're loyal to thee and together*
*我们忠于彼此 携手共进
**We'll always be Pi Up with pink, white and gold*
*永远是ΠΥ人 粉白金
**Our colors so bold with all weather*
*我们的颜色如此大胆 不管风风雨雨
**We'll always be Pi Up*
*我们永远是ΠΥ
Yeah, that was awesome.
太棒了
So I speak on behalf of all Pi Ups
我代表ΠΥ联谊会
when I say you guys would make great sisters.
告诉大家 我们会成为好姐妹
But space is limited.
但是名额有限
So we're gonna start the rush speed-date circuit,
所以我们要开始快速会面圈
where you guys get to know us and we get to know you.
你们大家可以了解彼此 我们也能了解你们
Now, some of the questions might be wacky, so look out.
有些问题可能挺奇怪的 小心点哦
Okay, groups of two, move about the house,
好了 两人一组 到房♥子里转转吧
and meet the sisters of Pi Upsilon.
见见ΠΥ联谊会的姐♥妹♥们♥
Happy, this is your shot.
乐乐 这是你的机会
You can get through most
你一小时内就可以
of the sorority house within the hour.
逛遍大半幢联谊会所
Peachy.
太棒了
Why do you want to go Pi Up?
你为什么想加入ΠΥ联谊会
School spirit, to help with your great charitable work,
为了学校精神 为了帮助你们伟大的慈善事业
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表