剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Wait there.
站那儿别动
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I thought you could check one thing
我觉得你可以从
off your college bucket list.
你的大学愿望清单里划掉一件事了
We're going streaking?
我们要裸奔了吗
The dance, dummy.
是舞会啊 笨蛋
What are you doing?
你这是在干什么
Letting down my shield.
放下我的心防
Okay.
好吧
Ray... what are you doing?
雷 你在干什么
The alarm went off, so I opened up the curtains and...
闹钟响了 我就拉开了帘子 然后
Why is Tuggle's oxygen tank in here?
为什么塔格尔的氧气罐会在这里
I was running a slow feed of air through it.
我让空气缓慢地从它内部流过
I had a theory that maybe it was defective,
我有个设想 也许罐子本身就有缺陷
and your partner's death wasn't your fault.
那么你搭档的死就不是你的过失
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
'Cause I was worried about you.
因为我很担心你
How long you been sitting here?
你坐在这里多久了
Three minutes. Maybe 30...
三分钟 也许三十分钟吧
So, what would happen if it was defective?
如果罐子真有缺陷会发生什么事
Bubble trails would form in that gelatinous mixture.
你会在凝胶状混合物中看到气泡流过
No bubbles.
没有气泡啊
Ray? Look.
雷 看这里
Is that...?
那就是吗
That is what I was hoping for.
这正是我预期的效果
So it isn't my fault Danny died?
所以丹尼的死并不是我的过失
Well, science says it's not.
科学告诉我们不是
I never thought I'd have another friend like Danny.
我从没想过我会再有一个像丹尼一样的朋友
You know, I've, uh, been hiding out in like Gremlin
你知道的 我已经像小鬼一样
for, like, ten years now...
躲了差不多十年了
from something, turns out, I didn't even do.
结果却是为了一件我从没做过的事
So I think it's time that I go and say hi to the world again.
所以我觉得是时候重返人世了
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吧
Hey, you can't keep Ray all to yourself.
你可不能把雷据为己有哦
You're leaving us?
你要离开我们了吗
Don't worry about it, brother.
别担心 兄弟
I'm like a cold sore.
我像嘴上的疱疹一样
You never know when I'll be back.
你永远不知道我什么时候会再出现
You know how he feels about you.
你知道他对你的感觉
You need to go to him.
你需要主动接近他
He's not able to do it on his own.
他自己一个人是搞不定的
I am really gonna miss you, Pam.
我真的会想你的 帕姆
Tell the fellas I said,
告诉大伙儿我说的
uh... A-Ray-Vederci!
雷跟大家道别啦
I was just getting used to that weirdo.
我才刚刚开始习惯那个怪人的存在
You hugged him back.
你也伸手拥抱了他
You weren't faking it there.
你并没有在假装
Uh, well, I got to go pick up Ralph from the sitter.
我得去把拉尔夫从保姆那里接回来了
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见了
Oh, and I-I promise to get the time capsule out of here by Friday.
我保证周五之前把时间舱从这里拿走
Oh, yeah, the time capsule.
对了 时间舱
I know you think it's cheap sentimentality,
我知道你觉得这只是廉价的感性
but I think it's where you put things that matter.
但是我觉得这里会存放你很珍惜的东西
I know there are things that matter to you, Walter O'Brien.
我知道你有要珍惜的东西 沃特·奥布莱恩
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表