剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
我应该可以从这黑进其中的一架
Okay, if you adjust its frequencies,
好的 如果你能找到它的电波频率
you can scan the plane's gamma ray signature,
你就可以扫描到飞机的伽马射线指数
and you can locate it like we did this morning.
之后你就可以定位到它 就像我们今早那样
Got one! Hacking in now.
找到一架 正在侵入它的程序
Cabe, keys, keys!
凯布 钥匙 钥匙
Little busy here!
我正忙着呢
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
I'm putting us into a nosedive.
我正在准备让飞机俯冲
Plane's rotation will cause a g-force acceleration giving us
飞机的旋转会产生重力加速度
roughly 20 seconds of weightlessness --
从而给我们大约20秒失重的时间
you hold on!
你抓稳了
You're killing us!
你这是要害死我们啊
Rerouting us!
我在改变路线
18 seconds.
18秒钟
Weightlessness almost over.
失重就快结束了
We need to get to the cockpit!
我们要赶到驾驶舱去
We got to level this off!
我们得把飞机恢复到水平飞行
Found the plane.
飞机找到了
Okay, where are they?
好的 他们在哪儿
Over Nevada, near the White Mountains.
在内华达州上方 怀特山脉附近
They're descending.
他们正在下降
Guys, I think they're in a nosedive.
大伙 我觉得他们正在俯冲
Okay...
好吧
Any chance that g-force thing you were talking about
有没有可能你刚才说的那个重力
might be making us lightheaded?
会让我们头昏眼花
It could cause us to pass out.
它确实有可能会让我们晕过去
Guys, this is not good.
大伙 这可不妙
Are you sure it's not landing?
你确定飞机不是在降落吗
I have never seen anything
我从没见过任何一架飞机
intentionally land at that angle.
特意以那样的角度降落
Get us an image of the plane.
给我们看一下飞机的图像
I'm positioning drone cameras now.
我正在调整无人机摄像头的位置
Move into the cockpit.
移到驾驶舱的位置
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
G-force must've knocked them out.
一定是重力把他们搞晕了
They'll regain consciousness if the plane levels out.
如果飞机能恢复水平 他们就能恢复意识
Okay, Sly, can you use the drone
好吧 希尔 你能用无人机
to hack into the plane to level it?
黑进那架飞机把它调整到水平吗
That is what I am trying to do right now.
我现在就在做这件事
Okay, Walter left the backdoor open in the system -- I am in.
好的 沃特给系统留了后门 我进去了
Secret spy plane hacking protections, in your face!
秘密间谍飞机防黑客保护 打你的脸吧
Walter? Cabe?
沃特 凯布
Walter, wake up!
沃特 醒一醒
Not now, Sylvester. It's too early.
现在不行 希尔维斯特 现在还太早
Hurry! They're gonna crash!
抓紧 飞机马上要坠毁了
No, Walter, you need to wake up right now!
不行 沃特 你必须马上醒过来
Sylvester, how are you talking to us?
希尔维斯特 你是怎么跟我们对话的
Look outside your starboard window.
看一看你右舷窗的外面
That's me.
那个就是我
Can you get us to Coughlan?
你能把我们送到考夫兰吗
I reprogrammed the navigation system
我重新对导航系统进行了编程
to send us to the last grounded location.
它会把我们送到上次着陆的地点
But, uh, you know,
但是 怎么说呢
this may come as a sur-surprise,
这事儿可能有点意 意外
but, um, I don't know how to land a plane.
但是 我不知道怎么让飞机着陆
I can walk you through this.
我可以教你怎么做
Happy?
乐乐
Okay, don't worry, this will be a piece of cake.
好 别担心 小菜一碟的
Aliens?
是外星人来了吗
Oh, man.
糟糕
Hands up!
举起手来
Drop that phone.
把电♥话♥放下
Happy, hello, are you there?
乐乐 喂 还在吗
Happy, we're low on fuel. We need to land.
乐乐 没有燃料了 必须降落
A large-body aircraft is headed straight for this base
一架大型飞机正朝这个基地飞来
and the guy who's flying it--
操作飞机的人
he doesn't know what the hell he's doing.
根本就不会开飞机
It's gonna crash right into us
你不把电♥话♥给我的话
if you don't give her back that phone.
飞机就会坠落在我们这里
I admit I admire your tenacity with this story.
我承认你对编故事的执着
You can verify it. You have the equipment.
你们可以检验是真是假 你们有设备
Okay, you know what? As soon as it's done,
好的 等完事之后
you can put the cuffs back on.
你再把我铐上都行
But that plane is entering into Coughlan airspace
不管你信不信 再过不到十秒钟
in less than ten seconds whether you believe me or not.
飞机就要进入考夫兰空军基地了
Check the tower.
去塔里看一下
Meanwhile, let's get you cozy.
与此同时 我把你们带去舒服的地方
Happy? Happy?
乐乐 乐乐
Sir, we see a heavy aircraft directly headed for the base.
长官 有一架重型飞机正朝基地飞来
All right, scramble three fighters.
好 派出三架战斗机
Let's shoot this thing out of the sky.
把那家伙打下来
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Given its current trajectory, shooting that plane
根据现在的飞行路径
will turn it into a flying ball of fire
把它击落只会让它变成一个火球
headed straight for this place.
直接砸到这里
Unless you let me land it safely in the desert.
除非你让我指导它安全降落到沙漠中
Happy, we can see the landing strip.
乐乐 我们看到降落跑道了
What do we do?
要怎么办
Fighters stand down.
战斗机先退下
They're keeping their guns on you,
他们的枪会一直对着你
so you better be for real.
最好别耍花招
Okay, keep it above 180 knots,
速度保持高于180节
pull back the throttle, the knob between the seats.
往回拉油门 把手在座位中间
Shift it back about halfway.
往回拉到约一半的位置
Okay.
好
Okay, now gradually start pulling back on the control stick.
慢慢地开始拉控制杆
Doing that now.
正在拉
Okay, you need to deploy the flaps.
现在需要展开副翼
There should be a handle next to the throttle.
油门旁边应该有个把手
Pull it back 15% and move it slowly to 40.
往回拉15% 然后慢慢拉到40%
When you hit the ground kick the throttle into idle.
碰到地面时 把油门弄到空转位置
Holding steady.
平稳操作中
Uh, we're coming in too sharp.
太陡了
We're coming in too sharp!
角度太陡了
Walt, pull back.
沃特 往回拉
Pull up, pull up, pull up!
抬高 抬高
Brace for impact!
准备着陆
We made it.
我们成功了
I just want to sit here.
我就想坐在这
I just want one minute of quiet.
静静地在这里做一会儿
Get your hands up! Hands up!
举起手来 举起手来
It was nice while it lasted.
美好的时光总是短暂
You okay?
你们还好吗
We're fine, why?
我们没事 怎么了
I saw you guys on that roof, when the shadow crossed you.
那些影子逼近时 我看到你们的样子了
You were thinking alien.
你们在想着外星人
And the unknown scared the hell out of you.
未知的事物把你们下了半死
Did not.
才没有
Nice try.
想得美
Right this way, sir.
这边请 先生
Okay, that's got to be the most confused scientist in the world.
这估计是全世界最迷糊的科学家了
Let's go!
走吧
So, uh, money.
那个 那些钱
Yeah, wire transfer would be preferable.
最好能转账给我们
Oh, you know what? I'd also love...
还有 我也很想...
...love an audience with Dr. Zahn.
跟扎恩博士聊聊
He designed this device.
他设计了这个装置
I'm working on a project and I really think that I could...
我也在研究一个项目 真的可以...
open up...
打开...
What the hell?
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表