剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
We were replacing what we lost when we lost each other.
失去对方后 我们都在寻找替代品
That excitement of risk.
那种冒险的兴奋感
This means that deep inside of her
也就是说在她内心深处
there is a seedling of regret.
有着后悔的种子
So you're gonna keep going after her?
所以你要继续追她
No.
不
I'm gonna let that seedling grow on its own.
我要让那种子自己生根发芽
If it's meant to become a mighty love oak, it will.
如果它真的是一棵爱的橡树 它会长成那样的
I feel a lot better
比起刚进来时
than I did when I walked in here.
我感觉好多了
You know what? Me, too.
我也是
Because Happy is hilarious.
因为乐乐太搞笑啦
I mean, where did that come from?
这幽默细胞哪来的呀
Hey, I, uh, I think I walked in on a moment
我刚才是不是打断了
between you and Paige in the garage, and, uh,
你跟佩吉在车♥库♥里的温情一刻
sorry about that.
很抱歉
It was just a conversation.
只是在聊天而已
I've been in a conversation, and that looked more like a moment.
我可跟别人聊过天 你们俩更像是温情时刻
In physics, the term "Moment" Is a combination
在物理学中 时刻是指
of the physical quantity and distance.
物理数量和距离的结合
The truth is...
事实上
I don't anticipate that much distance
今后 对于佩吉和我之间
between me and Paige moving forward.
我并不希望有那么多的距离
A friend told me distance wasn't a good idea, and I agree.
有个朋友告诉我 距离不是好事 我也同意
Hey, guys!
各位
Stick around for the second show?
留下来看下面的演出吗
We've seen enough train wrecks in one day.
今天看到的车祸现场已经够多了
Now, that's funny.
这个真好笑
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表