剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
The 2016 ScorpiOlympics
2016届天蝎奥林匹克
has been a nail-biter.
真是令人紧张
And next up is the Brain-Freeze Slalom,
接下来是冻脑障碍解题
in which these finely tuned mathletes
几位几经历练的数学选手
chug 44-ounce Coldee Freezees
将喝下44盎司的冰沙
and attempt to solve the Viennese binomial theorem,
然后解决维也纳二项式定理
whatever that is.
管它是啥玩意
And they're off!
他们开始了
Toby takes an early lead,
托比现在领先
Happy just on his tail.
乐乐也紧随其后
Sly is just really struggling
希尔现在在于
from a major, major brain freeze.
很可怕的脑冻结斗争
That must be painful.
肯定很难受吧
And in a stunning upset,
精彩的爆冷
Dr. Curtis steals the gold
柯蒂斯医生拿下金牌
in a category Sly Dodd should've run away with.
而这本该是希尔·多德轻松拿下的一局
These drinks are 6.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
这东西有零下14度呢
Given the speed pain receptors send signals
考虑到痛觉感受器向三叉神经
to the trigeminal nerve,
传输信♥号♥♥的速度
not having a physical reaction is impossible!
没有生理反应是不可能的
What's this?
这是什么
He coated his mouth with almond butter
他往嘴里涂了杏仁油
to reduce the capillary constriction.
以缓解毛细血管收缩
Performance-enhancing nut butters aren't allowed.
增强表现的果仁奶油是不许使用的
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你们在说什么
Okay, disqualified for shenanigans.
好了 因耍伎俩被取消比赛资格了
I already gave up gambling.
我已经放弃了赌博
If I give up cheating, what's left?
再放弃作弊还剩什么啊
Cheaters never prosper.
作弊的没前途
Why are you so ornery today?
你今天脾气好大啊
What, did you get more rejection letters?
又收到被拒信了吗
Three of my last four options.
上四个选项中三个被拒
No game show in the U.S. or Mexico will have me
美国和墨西哥的竞猜节目都不肯要我
since I crushed it on The Price Is Right,
就因为我在《价格竞猜》上太厉害了
which, by the way, is the only show with integrity.
对了 那是唯一要点脸的节目
Can you please keep it down?
能不能小点声
Your games are interrupting my research.
你们的游戏打扰我的研究了
Taking gold in Freestyle Buzzkill, Walter O'Brien.
各种扫兴比赛金牌得主 沃特·奥布莱恩
Want to join our Olympics?
想加入我们的奥林匹克吗
No, I take issue with the Olympics.
不 我对奥林匹克有不满
They started in 776 BC.
是公元前776年开始举♥行♥
And with an average duration of three weeks
当时平均时长是三周
and 5,000 athletes per Games, that is one...
每项比赛要五千名运动员 那就是
134 million man-hours.
1.34亿人时
Exactly.
没错
Think about all the progress that we could've made
想想看如果古希腊人如果不是
if the ancient Greeks had done work instead
浪费时间比谁把重物丢得远
of seeing who could throw heavy objects the furthest.
而是去工作 能取得多少进步
Least they could throw.
至少他们会投
Maybe you're against playing 'cause you have a rag arm.
或许你不肯玩是因为你手臂无力
That's false.
才不是
Think you can win,
你觉得你能赢吗
197? Prove it.
197智商 证明一下啊
A new turn of events
天蝎奥林匹克
for the ScorpiOlympics.
出现了新的转机
Walter O'Brien calculates weight, distance,
沃特·奥布莱恩 计算了重量 距离
aerodynamics, and...
空气动力学 然后
throws!
投了
Yeah, the beans shifted in the bag,
豆子在袋子里晃动了
throwing off the trajectory.
导致轨道偏离
Bag's not the only thing full of beans.
袋子不是唯一装满了豆子的东西
O'Brien, heads up.
奥布莱恩 小心
I need to buy a new lens for my microscope.
我得给我的显微镜买♥♥新透镜
That guy doesn't respect the game.
那家伙不尊重比赛
Call Know-It-All.
呼叫百事通
Calling Know-It-All.
呼叫百事通
Let me guess, you want a rematch.
我猜猜 你想重赛
You need to turn the Bunsen burner off in my lab.
把我实验室里的本生灯关掉
Okay. You've been buried in that lab for weeks now.
好 你在实验室里泡了几周了
Want to know why?
想知道为什么吗
Nope.
不想
'Cause dating blew up in your face
因为约会失败
and you're retreating to your comfort zone, work.
你就撤回到舒适区工作里了
Listen, would you just please shut it off for me.
听着 你能不能就赶紧去替我关掉
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. O'Brien. Yes.
奥布莱恩先生 是我
Doctor's still behind.
医生待会就来
You'll be seen shortly.
很快就会给你看看
You know, I'm really fine.
我其实没事
I'm sure you are, but you were in an accident.
当然了 但你出了事故
We got to do a full CT workup, all right?
我们得进行全面CT检查 好吗
So just hold tight.
等等吧
How's it goin'?
怎么样了
Head injury, huh?
头部创伤吗
Apparently.
是啊
Are you experiencing double vision?
你有看到重影吗
Ringing in your ears?
耳鸣吗
No. No.
没有 好
Vertigo? Nausea?
眩晕 恶心
Neck pain? TMJ?
脖子痛 颞下颌关节
No, Doctor, I'm-I'm fine.
没有 医生 我没事
I'd just... I-I would really like to go.
我只想出院
Uh, I, actually...
其实
Uh, I'm not a doctor.
我不是医生
But many people think I'm a doctor because I wear this coat.
但因为我穿着白大褂 很多人当我是医生
But, you know, I just like to wear white.
但我其实只是喜欢穿白的
And the California Bar ruled that, uh,
根据加州律师协会裁决
I'm allowed to wear it in here.
我有权在医院里这么穿
You're a lawyer.
你是个律师
Yes.
是的
That's my card.
这是我的名片
And since you've identified me as an attorney on your own
既然你独♥立♥认出了我是个律师
and told me you're feeling okay,
还告诉我你没事
I'm allowed to give you that
我可以给你这张名片
without violating any solicitation rules.
这不违反任何教唆法规
Heywood Ja-help-em?
海伍德·贾赫普弥
Ja-help... That's a unique middle name.
这中间名好独特
Actually, it's pronounced, uh, Ja-help-me,
其实 是贾...赫普弥
as in, "Hey, Would Ya Help Me?"
就是"你好 能帮帮我吗"
I had it legally changed for business purposes.
我为了生意合法改的
Back of your card looks like a $20 bill.
你名片背面像是20美元
It's cool, right?
挺酷的吧
Yeah, that's so if people throw 'em away,
这样如果有人丢掉
you know, other folks will come by and be like,
别人看到了
"Oh, cool, $20." They'll pick 'em up
会当是20块捡起来
and then they'll be like, "Oh, it's a lawyer."
然后一看 是律师名片
And then they'll... A lot of people throw 'em away.
然后他们会再丢掉...很多人会把名片丢掉
Heywood, we've told you we don't want you
海伍德 我们都说过不希望你
hanging around the ER.
在急诊室里混了
Bernice, we're having a conversation here.
伯妮丝 我们说话呢
Counting to three, I'm calling the Bar Association. One...
数到三 我就打给律师协会 一
Uncool, Bernice.
你怎么能这样 伯妮丝
...two...
二
In any case,
不管如何
I'm really glad you're feeling better.
我很高兴你好点了
But if you feel a turn,
但如果你又觉得不舒服了
Heywood Jahelpme...
海伍德·贾赫普弥[你好 能帮帮我吗]
by giving me a call and letting me be your lawyer?
给我打个电♥话♥ 让我当你的律师
Yeah, sure.
好啊
Oh, okay. Great.
那好 太好了
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表