剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm scared.
我害怕了
You don't know what I felt in the South Pole.
你不知道我在南极的时候是什么感觉
You-you were literally lost in the middle of a whiteout
你因为雪盲而迷失了方向
with no idea where you were.
不知道自己身在何处
I was without you,
我没跟你在一起
and-and you don't get it, 'cause this is new to you,
你最近才对我有感情 所以你不会明白
but, uh, I've been in love with you for years.
但是 我已经爱你好几年了
If I'm hugging bunny tight,
如果我抱兔子抱得太紧
it's 'cause I don't want to lose bunny again.
也是因为我不想再次失去她
Stop referring to me as "Bunny".
不要再用"兔子"指代我了
Okay, but you started that.
好的 不过是你先说的
I like you. A lot.
我喜欢你 非常喜欢
You're not gonna lose me literally or figuratively.
无论从哪个层面来说 你都不会失去我
Unless you put tracking software on my cell phone again.
除非你又在我的手♥机♥里装追踪软件
I won't have to break up with you, because you'll be dead.
我都不需要跟你分手 因为你会先被我打死
Copy that.
知道了
Just got off the phone.
刚打完电♥话♥
Sanchez is gonna be okay.
桑谢斯会没事的
And those drug runners we busted,
我们抓住的那些毒贩
they flipped on their bosses.
已经供出了他们的老板
It's gonna shut down their heroin trade for a while.
他们的海♥洛♥因♥交易要暂停一阵子了
Eh, bad guys always adapt.
坏人总是魔高一尺
They'll find another way to smuggle the stuff in.
他们会找到其他的走私途径的
This war isn't over.
这场战争还没有结束
We did win a battle.
但我们打赢了一场战役
A lot of the drugs won't be hitting the streets.
我们阻止了大量毒品的流入
Given the size of the shipment we stopped
基于我们拦截的这批货的规模
and near-future shipments of the same size,
也阻止了近期可能会有的一批同样规模的毒品
taking into account overdose statistics,
再考虑到过量用毒的统计数据
the gang war over distribution,
因散布毒品引起的帮派战争
and adjusting for a margin of error,
在调整过误差界限之后
we saved 4,287 lives, minimum.
我们至少拯救了4287个人的生命
Now that's not a bad day's work, huh?
这一天的工作还蛮有成效的
All right, I'm gonna head up to the loft
好了 我要上楼去
to work on that drone that we caught.
研究一下我们捕获的无人机了
Whatever I learn,
我要把我获得的所有信息都加入到
I'll incorporate into the DEA's border defenses.
缉毒局的边境防御系统中
Sounds good.
好的
So, uh, I assume that your relationship is resolved?
我想你们的关系应该结束了吧
'Cause the intensity of today's case demonstrates the need
因为今天高♥强♥度的工作已经表明
for constant... laser-like focus.
我们需要投入持续的 像激光一样的注意力
No distractions.
一点也不能分心
Okay, great.
好的 太好了
What's on your mind?
你在想什么呢
You heard over the comms how great Happy and Toby were
你也在通讯器里听到了当乐乐和托比
when they were saving Sanchez's life.
救了桑谢斯的命的时候 他们合作得有多好
They probably worked better together
他们在一起以后
now that they are together than they ever have.
可能会比以前合作得更好
I thought that we agreed on this.
我还以为我们对这件事已经达成了共识
We can't risk the team.
我们不能拿这个团队冒险
I know, but maybe we should think of Scorpion
我知道 但也许我们不应该仅仅把天蝎
as less of a team and more of
当做一个队伍 还应该把它当做是
a living organism that can evolve.
一个可以进化的生命体
Like the cactus they used today,
就像他们今天用的仙人掌
it adapted to living in the desert,
已经适应了沙漠的生存环境
it became a better version of itself.
从而成为了升级版
Didn't Darwin say that to thrive you have to change?
达尔文不是说过 想要发展必须改变吗
Actually, it was a professor
事实上 这句话是一位叫做
named Leon Megginson.
利昂·迈金森的教授说的
He said, "It is not the strongest
他说 "一个种群中能存活下来的个体
of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent.
并不是最强壮的 也不是最聪明的
it is the one that is the most adaptable to change."
而是最能适应改变的"
But Scorpion does not need to change.
但是天蝎不需要改变
That's right.
说得没错
Uh, and that's why we're not going anywhere.
这正是我们不打算走的原因
You asked us to make a decision.
你让我们做决定
Well, we decided you suck.
我们的决定就是你烂透了
And for a genius,
身为一个天才
sometimes you can really be an idiot.
有的时候你却非常白♥痴♥
Scorpion is your team.
天蝎是你的团队
You can make your own mistake, but we're not making it for you.
你可以自己犯错误 但我们却不会替你犯
We won't quit.
我们不会辞职
You're gonna have to fire both of us.
你要把我们两个一起开除
Yeah, we're a package deal now.
是的 我们现在已经是一体的了
You're doing it again.
你又来了
Fine, you can both stay.
好吧 你们两个都可以留下
I'm docking your pay.
但我要扣你的工资
For the cotton candy machine.
因为那台棉花糖机器
You might think I'm an idiot, but I'm not a moron.
你可能觉得我是个白♥痴♥ 但我绝对不蠢
Fair enough.
非常合理
I'm proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
You are allowing Scorpion to evolve.
你给了天蝎一个进化的机会
And who knows where it will go next?
谁知道接下来它会变成什么样呢
Well, I hope it works out
我希望这样能行得通
because, uh, adaptation is messy business.
因为适应是一件很麻烦的事情
For every success story, like the cactus,
每个像仙人掌这样成功的故事背后
there is an evolutionary dead end
都会有一条进化路线
that leads to extinction, so...
走向灭绝的死路
But for now, I-I guess it is worth keeping an open mind.
不过目前 我觉得应该保持一个开放的心态
You really told him.
你让他知道厉害了
That was awesome.
真是太棒了
I had to defend your honor.
我得保住你的面子啊
That's emasculating.
你这么说倒是让我很没面子
Hey.
你好
I got a pair of Jet Skis for O'Brien.
奥布莱恩订的两艘高速滑艇到了
Let's get out of here before you get fired.
在你被开除之前 我们得赶紧离开这里
Yep.
好的
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表