剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
She's late.
她迟到了
She's five percent past our agreed-upon meeting time.
她已经超过我们约好时间5%了
Tonight you're not a genius.
你今晚不是天才
You're just a normal guy on a normal date.
你只是个正常约会的正常人
Excuse me.
借过
Um, excuse me. I have a reservation 8:00 for O'Brien,
打扰 我是奥布莱恩 预定了8点的座位
and I would like that table over there
我想坐后面靠近厨房♥的
in the back by the kitchen.
那个桌子
The kitchen?
靠近厨房♥
Yes.
是的
Are you sure?
您确定吗
That table ensures maximum intersection
那张桌子确保了服务员行走的路径
of the waiter's path with my eye-line,
与我的视线有最大交叉
making it easier to capture our server's attention.
因此我们更容易引起服务员的注意
Hence, a more efficient dining experience.
因此 用餐时也更加高效
Oh, speaking of efficiency,
说到高效
I think I will pre-order, if I may go off the menu?
我想提前叫餐 可以不用菜单点菜吗
Fermented herring.
腌青鱼
I value their Omega 3's neuroprotective properties.
我喜欢他们的奥米伽3神经保护性能
You ever think your date might value you not smelling
你有没有想过你的女伴或许会希望
like the Fulton Fish Market at low tide?
你闻起来不要像低潮时的富尔顿鱼市
You know what? Scratch the fish.
算了 不要鱼了
Instead, I would like the, um...
我还是点...
spicy tamale appetizer.
辣玉米粉蒸肉开胃菜
But you don't like tamales.
你不喜欢玉米粉蒸肉
Spicy foods cause endorphin release
辣味食物能导致脑内啡释放
which will lead to a more pleasurable evening for my date.
因此我的女伴今晚会更加开心
Whole point of this is to learn
约会就是为了
how to interact with others
学习与他人
on a more human level, so...
正常相处
Um... we don't require rationale.
我们不需要您解释的
Okay.
好吧
Engaging the subject.
与目标接触
She's a woman, not a subject.
她是个女人 不是目标
I was early, got here first.
我来早了 先到了
Yeah. I see that.
嗯 我看到了
May I show you to your table?
我带二位去你们的座位吧
Oh, thank you, um, and if you don't mind,
谢谢 如果不介意
nothing by the kitchen. It's always so noisy.
别安排我们坐在厨房♥边 老是很吵
Great idea. Yes.
说得对 是啊
Here you go.
给
So I took the liberty of ordering an appetizer,
我主动点了开胃菜
in case you were hungry.
以防你饿了
They look great, but, um...
看上去很棒 但是
I'm allergic to corn.
我对玉米过敏
Well, we don't want your histamines to get hysterical,
可不能让你的组织胺发作
so I'll just... I'll move that to the side...
我把它放桌边吧
Oh, no, no, no, you should at least enjoy them.
没事 你自己吃吧
I'm s... I'm sorry.
真对不起
It's... fine.
没事
I'm a little anxious.
我有点紧张
Ironically, for a speed dating organizer,
真讽刺 作为闪电约会组织者
I'm not good at first dates.
我不怎么擅长第一次约会
Me, neither.
我也是
I know.
我知道
I mean,I noticed at speed dating.
我是说 我在闪电约会时发现了
And I thought, if this guy's as bad at it as I am,
我就想 如果这家伙跟我一样不擅长
we might hit it off.
我们或许有戏呢
So, I thought,
所以 我就想
"What the heck?
"管他呢
I've got his info sheet, why not call him?"
我有他的信息 何不打给他呢"
Plus, you were clearly nervous.
而且 你显然也很紧张
It was kind of endearing.
还挺可爱的
That was a compliment, knucklehead.
这是夸你呢 笨蛋
Lob a little ear-candy back at her.
你也说点好听的
You have a lovely smile.
你的笑容很可爱
Your canines are particularly sharp.
你的犬牙格外尖
Excuse me?
什么
Excuse me?
什么
They're pointed.
尖尖的
It's a sign of good genetics.
这表明你有好基因
Animals can't masticate tougher meats with dull canines.
犬牙钝的话 动物无法嚼碎肉
Thank you?
谢谢吗
Well, this date's over.
这约会完蛋了
In the sequel to the 1994 hit Speed,
在1994年大热电影《生死时速》的续作中
Keanu Reeves was replaced by the grandson
基努·里维斯被哪位著名
of this famous Hollywood star.
好莱坞影星的孙子代替了
And I will take "Potent Potables" for 600.
我要600的"劲霸饮料"
No. Answer the question.
不对 回答问题
Does it start with an "M?"
是M开头的吗
How about starts with "C" for "Coward?"
C开头的"胆小鬼"怎么样
You can't dodge pop culture.
你别想躲过流行文化
It's stressful.
压力好大嘛
You are sweating more than me at a craps game.
你比玩垃圾游戏的我冒的汗还多
Why do you do this to yourself?
你为什么要这么折磨自己
The only reason I'm auditioning for Jeopardy!
我为《危险边缘》试镜的唯一原因
is to get practice being on camera,
是为上镜做练习
because that terrifies me, but after that,
因为上镜让我很害怕 但那之后
I'll be ready for The Price is Right, which is my actual goal.
我就能去玩《价格竞猜》了 那才是我的真目标
And that show is perfect.
那个节目简直完美
It's all math, all numbers,
全部是数学 数字
and I mean, it's-it's a heck of a lot of fun.
而且非常好玩
Well, you better improve quick,
那你最好快点进步
'cause Jeopardy! interview in T minus ten hours.
因为《危险边缘》的面试只剩十小时了
Okay, how could you not know Speed?
你怎么会不知道《生死时速》
A massive, out-of-control bus racing through Los Angeles.
一辆失控大巴冲过洛杉矶
It's a classic flick.
多经典的电影
Why would I watch that movie? I take the bus every day.
我为什么要看那种电影 我每天都坐大巴
Please, I'm already nervous enough about this TV thing.
拜托 电视的事已经让我够紧张了
And Happy,
乐乐
could you just take five on the work you're doing
你滑行板的工作能不能
with that skid plate?
过五分钟再做
The noise is stressing me out.
噪音让我压力好大
If you're so stressed,
如果你那么紧张
why are you even doing this?
还为什么要做啊
Whitehull Hospital is selling
怀特豪尔医院要出♥售♥
the naming rights to its new pediatric ward.
它新儿科病房♥的命名权
And Megan and I used to go in there
梅根和我以前会一起去
to look at the babies. She loved it.
看小孩子 她很喜欢
So, if I can earn enough money,
如果我能挣够钱
hopefully, it'll be named "The Megan Dodd Pediatric Care Ward."
或许就能把那里命名为"梅根·多德儿科病房♥"
That is lovely, Sylvester.
太温馨了 希尔维斯特
All right, now we're back from commercial break.
好了 广♥告♥休息结束
Time to check in with our contestants.
选手该继续了
Sylvester, tell us a little something about yourself.
希尔维斯特 跟我们说说你自己
Perfect, because I have been writing down... anecdotes.
太好了 我写了好多轶事
How spontaneous.
真自然
We need to practice casual conversation.
我们得练习随意对话
Just tell me a story from your life
就跟我说一个能突出
that highlights your unique personality.
你独特个性的人生故事
I once spent a year without touching a doorknob.
我曾经有一整年没碰过门把手
It's a game show audition.
这是游戏节目试镜
Appeal to the masses.
要引起大众共鸣
Talk about your stupid comic books.
说说你的破漫画书
Good morning, everyone.
大家伙儿 早上好
Oh, I'll take "Hot Topics" for a thousand, Alex.
1000块 "热门话题" 主持人
How'd the big date end?
约会如何
It went... very well.
非常顺利
That must've been the comeback of the century.
这绝对是本世纪最令人震惊的反败为胜了
I can assure you that after a rocky start,
我保证 虽然开头挫折多多
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表