剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
All right, now explode,
好了 爆发吧
full power.
火力全开
100%.
百分百
That is 100%.
那已经是百分百了
PSI of those jabs is averaging 129.
出拳平均压强为129磅/平方英尺
On the power scale, that's...
在力道上来说 堪比
Kitten. Sad kitten.
小猫 可怜的小猫
Left up and sting it.
左手准备 出拳[刺痛]
Speaking of sting, Chet again.
说到疼 切特又来了
And an a.m. drop-off.
而且是早上送她来上班
See you again tonight?
今晚再见
Sure thing. Thanks for the lift.
好 多谢送我
Yeah.
不客气
What's wrong with your bike?
你的车怎么了
New clutch is on back order.
新离合器还没到
I know we've both moved on,
我知道我们都向前看了
but she's parading her new fling right in my face?
但她就当着我的面炫耀新宠
She's just so cold and mechanical.
她好冷酷 好机械
You want to distract yourself from her,
你想分分心 不去想她
then grow a set and focus.
那就长点蛋 专注起来
There you go. Now you're getting it, kid!
这就对了 这就上道了 小子
Hello? Excuse me.
喂 有人吗
Can we help you?
有什么事能帮你吗
Deputy Homeland Director Katherine Cooper.
国土安♥全♥部♥副部长 凯瑟琳·库珀
Where is... Molina?
莫丽娜呢
I'm Scorpion's Homeland liaison now.
我现在是天蝎的国土安♥全♥部♥联络人了
Deputy director.
副部长
Downgrade.
降级了哦
She cutting our funding, too?
她还要削减我们的经费吗
Your funding is intact.
你们的经费不会动的
She just doesn't want to... interact with you,
她只是不想再直接跟你们接触了
because of the prior... interaction.
因为之前的...接触
She wanted to leave me to die in a jail.
她想留我死在监狱里
She's easily alienated.
她很容易疏远人
You seem edgy.
你似乎挺紧张
Why are you so edgy?
为什么啊
I'm not edgy. I'm just...
我不是紧张 我就是
I'm pressed for time,
我着急
and I have a classified mission to assign.
我有项机密任务要给你们安排
And it smells so bad in here.
而且这里味道好差
Is that... intentional?
是有意弄成这个味儿的吗
That is Toby.
是托比
Because this is a black operation,
因为这是项秘密行动
my information is need-to-know.
我的情报只能限制性公布
Walter O'Brien, Cabe Gallo, Happy Quinn,
沃特·奥布莱恩 凯布·格洛 乐乐·奎恩
join me in my SUV.
跟我上SUV
You heading north or south?
你要往北还是往南去
Ooh, eye flutter on "South."
我说"南"你动眼睛了
Huntington,
亨廷顿
Long Beach, San Pedro...
长滩 圣佩德罗
San Pedro it is, meaning water.
是圣佩德罗 那么是水边
The ports. A frigate?
港口 巡防舰
Can we leave now?
我们能走了吗
And you can only take three of the team,
你只能带三名队员
so space is an issue.
那么有空间限制
A submarine. It's a submarine, isn't it?
潜艇 是潜艇吧
Anyway, Homeland needs Scorpion's help
总之 国土安♥全♥部♥需要天蝎协助
for a black-ops nuclear submarine mission
参与潜艇相关的秘密行动
deep in international waters off the coast of California?
是深陷加州海岸外国际水域内吗
They'll be needing me to code?
需要我编码吗
I'll get my laptop.
我去拿笔记本
And I will be building something,
我要搭建什么东西
so I'll get my tools.
那我去拿工具了
And I will get my party hat
我去拿上派对帽
because I don't have to go on a submarine.
我不用上潜艇
And I'll be going to keep anyone from wanting to kill them.
我要去确保没人气得想杀了他们
Welcome to Scorpion.
这就是天蝎
I'm still reading an edge. What's up with that?
你还是很焦躁 怎么回事啊
You just disclosed details on a classified mission.
你刚刚泄露了一件机密任务的细节
I just need to know that you'll keep this confidential.
我需要知道你能保密
What's confidential?
保什么密
Who's this?
这是谁
Uh, he's, um, my...
他是
my friend.
我朋友
Hey, buddy.
伙计
He's using my mug.
他在用我的杯子
He's staying here?
他住在这儿吗
You need to get...
你得
Mr. Saigon out of here.
让西贡先生离开
Things are dicey between Scorpion and Director Molina,
现在天蝎和莫丽娜部长之间关系不稳定
and you can't afford any more...
你们不能再
issues.
出问题了
Walter, we never discussed Ray staying in the Airstream,
沃特 我们得讨论一下雷住在房♥车里的事
and he doesn't present a professional image, so...
他没有一副专业人士的样子
You got to go.
你得走了
For the good of the team.
这是为了团队好
Okay.
好吧
Just need to get the Grem out of lockdown
我只需要把车提出来
and then... on my way.
我就能走了
I'll take you to the lot.
我送你去停车场
Sweet. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Actually, if you could drive my car back,
其实 如果你能把我的车开过来
I would...appreciate it.
那就不胜感激了
They won't release a car in the impound lot
他们不肯把扣押车
to someone with a suspended license, which...
放给驾照被停的人
I don't even understand that.
真不知道是为什么
Oh, this just keeps getting better.
简直越来越精彩了
That's your new friend,
那是你的新朋友
and you're just gonna kick him to the curb?
你居然就这么把他赶走了
Just like that?
就这样吗
Yes.
是的
I am surrounded by robots.
我周围全是机器人
Now that we have some privacy...
既然现在我们能私下聊聊...
We don't.
不行
I'm on comms with the team.
我和我的队员都戴了通讯器保持联络
We'll stay that way on the sub,
到潜水艇上后也一样
piggybacking on the antennae.
我们会背上联络天线
Fine. But...
好吧 但是...
under no circumstances will you disclose the location
你们上潜水艇后绝对不可以透露
of the sub once you're on board.
潜水艇的位置
The Navy insists that remains classified.
海军方面坚持不得泄露
50 bucks I can figure out their exact location anyway.
赌五十元不管怎么样我都能查到准确的地点
You want to bet? It's a bet. We got a bet?
你想赌吗 赌定了 我们打赌吗
You have a serious problem.
你的问题真的挺严重的
No duh.
还用你说
We're going to San Pedro
我们要去圣佩德罗
to ferry you out to a special ops nuclear sub.
乘船前往一艘特种部队核潜艇
The mission is to analyze a Vulture,
任务是分♥析♥侵略者
an ocean floor data hunter, attached to an underwater fiber optic cable
这是一个连接到太平洋海底光缆的
on the floor of the Pacific Ocean.
海底数据搜集软件
Attached by whom?
是谁连接上去的
Not yet determined.
还没有确定
But the device is tapping a highly secure line
但是这个装置在入侵
between the United States Department of Defense
美国国防部和中国政♥府♥在上海之间的
and the Chinese government in Shanghai.
一条绝密缆线
Happy, we need you to build
乐乐 我们需要你
an extension to the submarine's arm.
在潜艇防护网外搭建延伸平台
We'll use it to tap a cable from Walter's computer
我们要利用平台用一根光缆连接沃特的电脑
into the listening device.
和监听设置
Walter, you'll hack into the device's mainframe
沃特 你要黑入装置的主机
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表