剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Guys, hurry up. Clock's ticking.
伙计们 赶紧的 时间不多了
The lock's a joke.
这锁就是个笑话
I'll been in in a sec.
我一秒就能打开
Open.
打开了
Okay, help me pull.
好了 帮我一起拉
Got it!
就是它
As much as I hate saying this, you need to put this on.
虽然我不想说 不过你得穿上这个
Let's go!
我们走
I can't believe that worked.
竟然成功了
I can't believe I left my pants in there.
我竟然把自己的裤子留那儿了
I'm so glad I brought extra clothes.
真庆幸自己带了备用衣物
You did?
是吗
Don't sound so disappointed.
语气别这么失望嘛
It's creepy.
真瘆人
Okay, all we have to do now
现在我们只要
is take the underground tunnel to the nuclear warhead,
走地下通道找到核弹头
compromise the uranium, and then get out of here.
分解铀 然后离开这
All right, so we have a shot.
好 那我们还有机会
We have no shot.
我们没机会
All those people--
有那么多人
there's no way we get in there and into the tunnel
我们不可能顺利进入通道
without getting caught.
还不被抓住
Sly, are you sure there's
希尔 你确定
no other tunnels leading to the missile warehouse?
没有通往导弹仓库的其他隧♥道♥吗
No, just Building 28. Why?
没有 只有28号♥楼 怎么了
Nerds beat us to it.
呆瓜领先我们了
That's the Super Fun Guy movie.
那是在拍逗比侠电影
No. That is our one shot
不 那是我们唯一
at getting to the warhead going up in smoke.
接近核弹头的机会就此破灭的画面
I can't believe it. We've stopped falling planes,
真不敢相信 我们挽救了即将坠毁的飞机
crashing satellites, escaped from Cuba,
即将相撞的卫星 从古巴成功逃脱
but we're finally bested by a Hollywood film crew?
却被一个好莱坞的电影摄制组打败了
Let's just blow past these artsy-fartsy punks.
我们就直接穿过那些装模作样的蠢蛋们
There's security.
有保安
They catch us, call the cops, we're nailed with fake I.D.'s.
他们会抓住我们 报♥警♥ 说我们伪造身份
Say good-bye to America for the next ten years.
我们十年内都回不了美国了
I'm more concerned about the psychos with the missile.
我更关心那些持有导弹的疯子
They're on high alert. They smell something fishy,
他们处于高度戒备状态 一有风吹草动
gunplay breaks out
就会引发枪战
and some of those film crew civilians get hurt.
那些摄制组的平民们就会受伤
Um, guys, I just saw a bunch of extras dressed
伙计们 我刚看见一伙打扮成
as Super Fun Guy and his Krazy Krew,
逗比侠和疯小子的临时演员
which means they must be shooting his epic battle
所以说他们肯定是在拍和火箭奇侠的
versus the Imposter Roster.
经典对决
Great. Go to NeverKissedAGirl.com
太好了 去注孤生网
and tell them all about it.
跟他们讲去吧
No, I-I am trying to make a point.
不 我是想说
There are all those people out there, in disguises,
那里有那么多穿戏服的人
walking freely about the building we're trying to access.
可以自♥由♥出入我们想去的地方
Okay, I pick up what you're laying down,
好 我明白你的意思了
but how do we get the costumes?
但我们去哪弄服装呢
Leave that to me.
包我身上
I am looking at the invoice right now!
我正在看发♥票♥
Those props were supposed to be here last night!
道具昨晚就该到了
So if they're not in my hands by tonight,
如果今晚我还拿不到
one of us is gonna be looking for a job,
我们中有人就得去别处高就了
and it ain't gonna be me.
那人可不会是我
All right, Sylvester.
好了 希尔维斯特
I'm right by the wardrobe trailer. Tell me what to get.
我到戏服拖车这里了 告诉我该拿什么
Okay. Super Fun Guy, of course.
好 逗比侠的是肯定要拿了
And then you need two female costumes.
你还需要两套女性戏服
So Patty Prankenstein and Zany Zoe.
就拿帕蒂·弗兰肯斯坦和呆瓜佐伊的
Don't need a backstory, Poindexter. Just give me colors.
别给我讲背景 机灵鬼 直接告诉我颜色
Teal, orange, red, blue, green.
青色 橘色 红色 蓝色 绿色
How's it going, guys?
怎么样了 伙计们
I'm starting to think we should just let 'em have the nuke.
我觉得还不如让他们留着核弹呢
Oh, wow, you look great!
你的样子太赞了
With great responsibility comes a great wedgie.
天将降大任于斯人也 必将使其穿女鞋
This is just wrong.
这太不对劲了
I know. Whimsical Boy wasn't even a part of the Krazy Krew
我知道 在神话纪年的第五年前
until year five of the mythology.
古怪仔都不是怪小子的一员
Don't say anything.
什么也别说
Just friends.
我们只是朋友
I don't know how the actors move in these things.
真不知道演员们穿着这行头怎么移♥动♥
I want Homeland to double our fee.
希望国土安♥全♥部♥给我们双倍报酬
I feel absurd. I don't like feeling absurd.
太蠢了 我不喜欢蠢的感觉
I can't believe I'm not there with you.
我竟然没加入你们
I can't believe I got caught by you people.
我竟然被你们这种人抓住了
Okay. The R-400 warhead panel is sealed with 129 screws.
好 R-400弹头仪表由129个螺丝密封
Now, Happy will be busy with the door,
现在 乐乐会处理门的问题
which leaves 43 screws each for me, Paige and Cabe.
佩吉 凯布 我们每人得搞定43个螺丝
Toby, you'll hold on to all of them...
托比 你来拿着所有螺丝
until we're ready to put the panel back on.
直到我们把仪表板安回去
Six rotations per screw maximum should take 4.5 seconds, tops.
每个螺丝最多旋6次 最多耗时4.5秒
That's 2.325 minutes for each of you.
每人要耗时2.325分钟
Plus four minutes to submerge the uranium in acid,
再加上把铀浸到酸里所需的4分钟
and we should be in and out in just over seven minutes.
我们7分钟左右就能下去再上来了
Done. Let's go.
好 行动吧
I'll go first. Make sure it's safe.
我先下去 确保安全
And then I go down a ladder in this skirt?
然后我穿这条短裙下梯子吗
Nice try.
想得美
Guys, you should be okay to enter the missile warehouse.
伙计们 你们应该可以进入弹头仓库
I'm focused in on them.
我正盯着他们
I can see the guards now.
我现在能看到守卫
The image is a little clearer,
图像更清晰些了
and it's clearly four men playing cards.
能清楚看见四个人在打扑克呢
It appears they are playing hearts.
他们在打红心
I repeat, they are playing hearts.
重复一遍 他们在打红心
Sylvester, it's pitch-black down here. How much farther?
希尔维斯特 下面一片漆黑 还有多远
In 20 feet, there's a ladder that you can climb to the hatch.
还有6米左右 那里有可以爬到舱口的梯子
Happy, be careful.
乐乐 小心
One of the guards is walking towards the door.
一个守卫正向门走来
It's just a refrigerator. Refrigerator.
是个冰箱而已 是冰箱
We're okay.That's a refrigerator.
我们没事 那是个冰箱
We're good.It's cool.
我们没事 太好了
Okay, okay. The acid, acid.
好 好 酸 酸
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好
Can't we just fast-forward and add the second piece of uranium?
我们不能加快速度把第二片铀加进去吗
We can kill two birds with one stone.
这样就能一石二鸟
Well, if the two half spheres come into contact,
如果两个半球相遇
they could reach critical mass and set off a nuclear blast.
可能到达临界点 引发核爆
Separate it is.
那就分开放吧
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Shut it.
别出声
I'm sorry.
对不起
What?
怎么了
It's just too funny.
真是太搞笑了
Walter's in a superhero costume exposing himself to radiation.
沃特穿着超级英雄的戏服 置身于辐射中
Okay, it's not the time to get into character, Giggler.
现在不是入戏的时候 傻笑侠
You lost your pants.
你裤子丢了
Toby, Toby, take a deep breath.
托比 托比 深呼吸
No, don't.
不 不要
Don't, don't, don't.
别 别 别
The iron screws fell into the nitric acid to create nitric oxide.
铁质螺丝与硝酸反应会形成一氧化氮
It's laughing gas.
即笑气
Shut up.
闭嘴
Your hero name should be Super-ego!
你的英雄名字应该是自大鬼
Guys? They heard!
伙计们 他们听见了
Hurry up and neutralize the rest of the uranium.
赶紧销毁剩下的铀
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表